drwb2

Nov 15, 2018
has anybody else caught Michelle at the beach? I only get the old scene with Kira at 17:00 every day but no sign of the new character

popay

Nov 11, 2017
Michelle appears randomly.But you have not options for approach chat etc
Maybe at final version should have more options

Oct 28, 2017
I am unable to invite billy to the beach- i have only the option to chat.
I did the Kira shower H-scene, what did i miss?

Charlie78

Jan 18, 2018
I am unable to invite billy to the beach- i have only the option to chat.
I did the Kira shower H-scene, what did i miss?

At my game is the same....

1. This update kills my Billy-Path. (Invite him to Beach... "NO" only option Chat)
2. I see Kira in the Shower only as half person. Her legs are invisible.
3. My game crash after i give Rebecca the pictures.
4. When Janice lay on the Sofa in the Living Room and I ask her to go to the Beach. My game crash again.
AND
5. Janice is in the Shower ... I Join her, touch her butt and make Anal-S**, she's spinning around like back-salto.

yunmaster

Aug 29, 2017
I have a problem.
534. Next day come back to Rebecca's home. After the H-scene, she will ask to find out who is her husband's lover.
Rebecca's house does not have a husband's car, but keeps a message that "she husband's car is at home" and can not get into Rebecca's home.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
how many times do i have to type "wait final version for bug fixes" in one god damn thread
76 trillion times, in big ass letters, with a really obnoxious gif file for everyone to see... and completely ignore because common sense is a commodity almost as valuable as anti-matter ($62.5 trillion).

:EDIT:

Comedy timing - Another potential bug problem directly after your post, as I wrote mine!:ROFLMAO:

pollypop

Jul 29, 2017
Hello. I can't see Janice when I invite her to go to the beach. Or when I go to the beach and she is there alone. Her model isn't there, just the dialogue. She is there however when she is sunbathing with her sister. The screen also goes black when I ask her to sunbathe nude and we got to the cliffs.

Otyi

Jun 9, 2017
I have a problem.
534. Next day come back to Rebecca's home. After the H-scene, she will ask to find out who is her husband's lover.
Rebecca's house does not have a husband's car, but keeps a message that "she husband's car is at home" and can not get into Rebecca's home.
No need any more for a car. Just go Rebecca's house at 17:00.

Reactions: yunmaster

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Hello. I can't see Janice when I invite her to go to the beach. Or when I go to the beach and she is there alone. Her model isn't there, just the dialogue. She is there however when she is sunbathing with her sister. The screen also goes black when I ask her to sunbathe nude and we got to the cliffs.
Wait for either Beta 2 or the Final 0.30 release.

is it possible to increase the save slot??
and is there gallery in the game??
No, and no.

Reactions: Skaldy

Everilld

Jul 25, 2017
Can you guys remind my how to use cheats bc I played this game last time like v0.25 or sth :p
edit: ok nvm I've got it :D

cmfa

May 1, 2017
At my game is the same....

1. This update kills my Billy-Path. (Invite him to Beach... "NO" only option Chat)
2. I see Kira in the Shower only as half person. Her legs are invisible.
3. My game crash after i give Rebecca the pictures.
4. When Janice lay on the Sofa in the Living Room and I ask her to go to the Beach. My game crash again.
AND
5. Janice est dans la douche ... Je la rejoins, lui touche les fesses et crée Anal-S **, elle tourne comme une back-salto. [/ QUOTE]
idem ..
Can we avoid having sex with Billy's mom when he's not there? because by force :(
idem ..
Can we avoid having sex with Billy's mom when he's not there? because by force :(

Reactions: rezax123

klark

Jun 19, 2017
i have another question, before this update, i miss only the scene with latex in janice room(?) with sister, someone can explain what exactly i need to do for see that scene? (what dress, what hour, everything). thanks in advance.

3.40 star(s) 156 Votes