Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
then why havent i seen julia in the living room in my 40 days once?
might also be based on the location you wait... I was never successful to trigger those events if I waited at the pool or the living room... however, if I waited in the Hallway and checked Julias room each hour there was a chance that inbetween 0:00 and 02:00 she was at either location (bed is empty and player wonder where she could be)

Marko1245

Jun 8, 2017
can someone tell me if there is a difference if Dad stays or leaves ....does he play any role in the story ?? thanks

Reactions: lazeran

Agungteguh27

Jun 4, 2017
how to trigger Julia's pet suit. i ask Jason's mom wearing the dog with mask costume, but Julia's scene never trigger

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
what do you mean ? does he get involved in scenes or you just can do much with him around ?
you get different scene text option like if you dont do anything you can do shit behind his back or drug him and DP janice with him.

cryzaeford

Jul 5, 2017
Is there a way to lessen the crashing? And what the optimal fps setting so I dont crash the new v sync really gets in the way

vimonline

Aug 5, 2017
Literally every site except f95 has it now :(
the other sites like adultcomics.me and svscomics.com doesn't share the actually.they are just trapping people to make money with routing them to dowload servers with their reference however the file can be downloaded at very slow speed as free hence they simply force you to become a premimum member to download the file.imo this is not sharing but tricking!

there is no point to refer them here.if beta 2 will be meant to be shared it will be done here not.just be patitent.

Rizki29

May 29, 2017
welp i did take picture of kira stuff for andriana but andriana didnt massage for 2 weeks again what should i do ?

3.40 star(s) 156 Votes