akastyr

Oct 6, 2018
is it me or loading a complete save with beta 30 makes you redo the events with julia and kira photo session
also i can't find a way to enter the ospital, jason doesn't want to approach the hoodie guy

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
is it me or loading a complete save with beta 30 makes you redo the events with julia and kira photo session
Current issues with Beta 1 aside, this can happen between versions.
If/when it's a bug, it's usually sorted by the time the Final of each version is released. If not, then simply redoing some things is necessary.

also i can't find a way to enter the ospital, jason doesn't want to approach the hoodie guy
Have you done the necessary steps prior to getting into the hospital from the walkthrough?

bFeather

Apr 27, 2017
beta 2 is out. any patreon can upload it? and a full 30 save? i was waiting for billy path
wait for the final version. Beta 2 still have some bug at billy path. Walkthrough 543 still not working.
You can only finish the 542 part. you can modify your save in beta 1 to finish it too.

Change key "billyjan" value to 19.

I've made some mistake, 543 is fine in beta 2.

rezax123

Jul 22, 2017
wait for the final version. Beta 2 still have some bug at billy path. Walkthrough 543 still not working.
You can only finish the 542 part. you can modify your save in beta 1 to finish it too.
Change key "billyjan" value to 19.
plz share a save with 19 value. that way everyone can use it

3.40 star(s) 156 Votes