AclGrafix

Feb 19, 2018
i'm stuck on step 166
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
, i never get the option to "keep watching" even waited 7 days to try again and no option

edit: nvm figured it out, you need to do that step on a day thats not tuesday >_> would be nice if the walkthrough said that

AclGrafix

Feb 19, 2018
-_- whats the point of giving billy the gaming coupon (aside from he doesn't get any janice), every time i try meet Rachel at her home, billy is there, took me 25 minutes just to get 1 time he wasn't there, now it's been over 45 mins trying to give her the damn lingerie but billy is ALWAYS there, can the dev just kill him off or something, he really pisses me off

troybecks

Jan 9, 2018
-_- whats the point of giving billy the gaming coupon (aside from he doesn't get any janice), every time i try meet Rachel at her home, billy is there, took me 25 minutes just to get 1 time he wasn't there, now it's been over 45 mins trying to give her the damn lingerie but billy is ALWAYS there, can the dev just kill him off or something, he really pisses me off
try to understand the mechanism of this game, observe the time (I am saying clock), when billy is not at home. Try 13,14, 16,18. The probability of finding Rachel at home alone is more at those specific timings. If you want the scenario vice versa check at 15,17,19
p.s. You will not find this in any walk through, this is my observation over the time.

AclGrafix

Feb 19, 2018
try to understand the mechanism of this game, observe the time (I am saying clock), when billy is not at home. Try 13,14, 16,18. The probability of finding Rachel at home alone is more at those specific timings. If you want the scenario vice versa check at 15,17,19
p.s. You will not find this in any walk through, this is my observation over the time.
I'd say you got lucky then i went through every hour until it forced me to leave from 13:00 on weekdays, and billy was always there, bout to go into saturday and try from 08:00 till it forces me out at this rate

troybecks

Jan 9, 2018
I'd say you got lucky then i went through every hour until it forced me to leave from 13:00 on weekdays, and billy was always there, bout to go into saturday and try from 08:00 till it forces me out at this rate
Hehe I can understand your frustration, but for me the given mechanism works.

jkstyles

Jul 31, 2017
I need some advice. For whatever reason, the game won't so much as open on my desktop computer. It opens on my laptop, but runs choppily. However, it absolutely won't open on my pc that has better specs. I don't know what I'm doing wrong.

AfnanNaif

Jul 8, 2018
Ihave problem n game
other colour no work me
my pc 1giga videocart ati
ram 4 giga
core i2
laptop hp
window 7 64 bit

flossy123

Jun 7, 2017
so i knew the password to julia phone beforehand and did not talk to her about before typing it. dose that break something? cause she never shows up at night or is this just really bad luck with rng. also whats up with weird yellow stockings on janice bikini?

Addy Da Daddy

Feb 4, 2018
so im stuck where i need to find the receptionist with the medical store women , inside the dungeon near pharmacy around 20:00 , i go there but it always says that its too late , i should head back home :( i followed walkthrough but same happens, help is really appreciated :)

AclGrafix

Feb 19, 2018
do i need to do the latex outfits steps, or are they just for bonus scenes cause they're not really up my alley

edit: also do i need to do danielle steps before kira appears in the locker room, or am i just getting bad rng again (not past day 100 so no danielle yet)
edit2: it seems danelle's line has nothing to do with it, now that i've gotten up to the part she wears underwear at home, kira is still never in the locker room, but somethimes some1 is in the shower so i thought i may have already triggered the scene, but whenever i do the next step adrianna only ever wants to do the cops and robbers roleplay instead of "something else", so did i miss something or is it really just horrible rng?

edit3: i had to use the cheat mod and set adrianna to q28 to fix it

3.40 star(s) 156 Votes