IXL

Jul 28, 2017
I meant Billy.. ( no idea why I said Kevin... Doh) Sorry about that ! Thanks for that very useful link. Seems like im not hte only one and maybe a bug that has been granfathered... As I say, ive been playing since the start, so could be an issue between updates. Thanks again, I'll let you know how I get on ! :)

britone

Aug 3, 2017
I love this game but I'm having a little problem with saving game or loading
Game loads in fine plays fine but then you try to save or load in game the save list or load list never appears all I get is the 3 women stand in screen and nothing happens after that anyone got a solution?

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
I love this game but I'm having a little problem with saving game or loading
Game loads in fine plays fine but then you try to save or load in game the save list or load list never appears all I get is the 3 women stand in screen and nothing happens after that anyone got a solution?
It happens when you have a corrupted save file, or if you're using an oooooooold save file from a very old version

Best advise I can give is to delete the save folder and start again

or if you have multiple save files , move them to another location, like the desktop, and try each save file one at a time to find which one is corrupted.
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-twist-v0-31-final-kst.1282/page-845#post-1470356

NOTE: Do not rename any of the save files because that can also cause the issue.

Reactions: britone

Inquisidor

Feb 24, 2018
How can I run the game a little faster?
I mean, when it comes to interacting in the scenarios there are no complications, but when I want to move from stage A to stage B the loading time is too much, it literally took me 10 minutes to move from the MC room to the living room of the house

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
How can I run the game a little faster?
I mean, when it comes to interacting in the scenarios there are no complications, but when I want to move from stage A to stage B the loading time is too much, it literally took me 10 minutes to move from the MC room to the living room of the house
What are your PC specs, because I've never had this issue, it's always been quick.

nanixxxx

Oct 16, 2018
hey guys, in the walktrough, it said, go to Billy after school and talk about BJ and click agree then
but after i click about BJ offer nothing happen. there is no agree option after i clicked "tal about bj"

any help?

Dr. Jones

Dec 16, 2017
With the new features in this update, the clothing and skin tone/tan options are nearly endless. My girls have matching latex. latex.jpg This one is a pile of red rubber. red rubber.jpg The nude option is the best. Now we just need more Janice content. Many people want to see Janice in heels with her hair down.

lavekreem

Nov 9, 2018
guys I need help whenever I ask Kira about the debt I get caught by Rebecca (in the walkthrough it says that in the next day when you ask Kira about the debt they go to the bathroom) but I just keep getting interrupted by Rebecca and I have been trying for three days

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
let see...
RAM 6GB
Videocard 512
i dont know... last night i played Batman Arkham City without problem
Which video Card do you have?

and if I was to guess, I would say it's down to your ram. I would usually recommend as standard 16GB these days.
and the reason Arkham City worked is because it would have been optimised to work with low ram. Which Unity games usually aren't

My only advice is to lower the resolution and see if that helps
Here's a link on how to do that
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-twist-v0-31-final-kst.1282/page-833#post-1385561

Inquisidor

Feb 24, 2018
Which video Card do you have?

and if I was to guess, I would say it's down to your ram. I would usually recommend as standard 16GB these days.
and the reason Arkham City worked is because it would have been optimised to work with low ram. Which Unity games usually aren't

I only advice is to lower the resolution and see if that help
Here's a link on how to do that
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-twist-v0-31-final-kst.1282/page-833#post-1385561
oh ... well, I hope that configuration helps
Anyway, answering your question, I have an AMD Radeon of 1.40 Ghz

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes