BOBBINO122045

Jul 2, 2018
Finally played the updates of 0.23 and .024 and...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This game has alot of moving parts , if u start playing starting versions , i started over and still got stuck in some areas , like kelly ,emma scene at pool, getting dildo from emma, can u get to these if u progressed in other areas?

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
This game has alot of moving parts , if u start playing starting versions , i started over and still got stuck in some areas , like kelly ,emma scene at pool, getting dildo from emma, can u get to these if u progressed in other areas?
I would think so. But I cannot be sure, since I'm playing this game since the very beginning using the walkthrough on each release. Several of the events are repeatable, so you should get them at some point.

AngelOfDeath

Apr 27, 2018
There is a big in v0.24 in Emma & Kelly threesome pool scene. To participate in it set drugLocal = True. If you don't know how to do that read this . After that you will have no problems taking the double dildo from Emma's living room.

BOBBINO122045

Jul 2, 2018
There is a big in v0.24 in Emma & Kelly threesome pool scene. To participate in it set drugLocal = True.
After that you will have no problems taking the double dildo from Emma's living room.
How do i open , control consol ?
How u get the scences with Aunt Danielle

BOBBINO122045

Jul 2, 2018
There is a big in v0.24 in Emma & Kelly threesome pool scene. To participate in it set drugLocal = True. If you don't know how to do that read this . After that you will have no problems taking the double dildo from Emma's living room.
Do i need the cheat menu, or will it eventually come to happen

mattius77

May 16, 2017
Second scene is in her bedroom any day or time when John leaves and you haven't touched Janice for 7 days. This time both your hands are in your girls,... View attachment 128463 and then Julia puts her hand up Mom's ass. number 361.
Waitwaitwaitwaitwaitwaitwait..... wait............

How the everloving flippity fuck do you get this scene? That looks like Janice's room?

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
i only changed the score with the cheat. didn't touch anything else.
Changing the score can lead you to missing events you need to complete to get other scenes.

The Relation Scores should only be manipulated up after you have lost points during a scene or at the end of a completion of all events available for that version (and all previous versions) based on the point system showed at the top of the walkthrough for that version.

The only other points you can manipulate at any time are the Gentle and Rough settings which don't affect events from happening just the scenes you get when you repeat them.

You can use the Money cheat all you want!

And I suggest people who want to see EVERYTHING the game has to offer should keep two save files to play through...
One with the Billy Path and another without after having given Billy the Coupon so he never bothers you or has sex with your family.

figueira61

Feb 25, 2018
Its just me, or the scene transitions, when you change room in the MC house or change from house to house, are giving a black screen for long time than expected?

Dr. Jones

Dec 16, 2017

How the everloving flippity fuck do you get this scene? That looks like Janice's room?

Yes, this is Janice's room after John leaves, this scene starts in the livingroom. 361 in the walkthrough has a couple paths and options. Go back and play this scene again to find them all.

Reactions: Hillbilly Bob

AngelOfDeath

Apr 27, 2018

Yes, this is Janice's room after John leaves, this scene starts in the livingroom. 361 in the walkthrough has a couple paths and options. Go back and play this scene again to find them all.
This scene occurs only if you haven't any sex with Janice during John's at home period.
If it is difficult for you to resist not to fuck Janice for 7 days, set jjfcounter = 0 and enjoy that hot scene.

Reactions: Dr. Jones

Dr. Jones

Dec 16, 2017
Dear Dr. Jones maybe it's time for you to create a separate 'Fan Art' thread. It will probably inspire other users too. Many other games here have such threads.

Hhmmm.. Fan Art. Thats a good idea. But I'll have to leave it to someone else. Next week I'm starting a new venture, and I won't be here much. Good idea, hope someone can do it.

Reactions: Hillbilly Bob

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
Its just me, or the scene transitions, when you change room in the MC house or change from house to house, are giving a black screen for long time than expected?
This is usually due to a Randomized selection of which version (scene) for that room is made available.
An example would be the living room which can show any number of scenes at any time like Dad watching TV or Mom Working out and even Mom AND Emma working out. The Living room (where this happens most) is a rather busy location with many scenes that can happen randomly (Sister on the phone, Sister Crying, Mom Reading, Working out etc...etc...)

So the game stays in black a little longer as it decides which scene to send to the renderer to display.

Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
I'm stuck at step 375 (update 0.22) from the walkthrough, obviously I already done the cheerleader role play with Adrianna from update 0.20 once, but now I need to repeat it and I don't how to get the key (guess I still need it?). When I text Adrianna about the cheerleader+jock she says we'll meet at the weekend, but when I go to school on weekends at 16:00 it just says is closed, so I tried the first step from update 0.20 which is talk with Kevin and later Kira, but both have nothing to talk about either training on weekend or keys.

So could anyone tell me how to proceed with step 375?

Ficukins

Jul 1, 2018
Is there some limit to how many times you can take the job from Shady Guy to steal medicine? Or it just has bugged for me?
I took the job, stole medicine, returned to him, but instead of getting a message about completing the job, I get a response he doesn't have any jobs for me right now and I should check back later.

Lulli

Apr 23, 2018
Hmm... seems that i'm stuck and i need an advice.
What i did was to follow the walkthrough until "118. Come back to Emma's backyard this time if you'll get them both, they will be in the pool. Put drugX into their drinks. Watch them having fun."
But on 119. the join option does not show. i can just keep watching. Relations are Kelly: 255(grinding from 175 with buying stuff sucked btw) Emma: 260
Sunlotion and vitamins are in my inventory. Am i missing something or did a later update added another trigger which is not mentioned in the walkthrough?

Nervermind, found that this is a bug and here is the solution:

Ficukins

Jul 1, 2018
Hmm... seems that i'm stuck and i need an advice.
What i did was to follow the walkthrough until "118. Come back to Emma's backyard this time if you'll get them both, they will be in the pool. Put drugX into their drinks. Watch them having fun."
But on 119. the join option does not show. i can just keep watching. Relations are Kelly: 255(grinding from 175 with buying stuff sucked btw) Emma: 260
Sunlotion and vitamins are in my inventory. Am i missing something or did a later update added another trigger which is not mentioned in the walkthrough?
You probably will have to edit your game with Cheat menu. It looks like that game does not save one Boolean variable "drugLocal" as true after the scene where you spike their drinks. It has to be true for the option to "join in" to be available next time you watch them at the pool. As far as I've seen.

BOBBINO122045

Jul 2, 2018
You probably will have to edit your game with Cheat menu. It looks like that game does not save one Boolean variable "drugLocal" as true after the scene where you spike their drinks. It has to be true for the option to "join in" to be available next time you watch them at the pool. As far as I've seen.
I thought so too,but if u go to Kelly at Pharmacy and it says ask about Emma, then go on weekend, 1400 to 1800 u should get Kelly , then go back u will get them both by the pool

3.40 star(s) 156 Votes