AngelOfDeath

Apr 27, 2018
Thank you so much, I was ready to give up.
Never give up, never surrender! There are a lot of users here, who will help you with this game. Sometimes it's just a matter of time for the right user to read the right post and reply.

I usually read all the posts in this thread, but somehow i've missed your first one. Sorry!

Jul 29, 2018
Hi, I need help with one thing - I've sold both videos to Billy and I took a picture of mom, but I can't sell the picture. How do I make my character sell it to Billy?

fandor13

Dec 15, 2017
Never give up, never surrender! There are a lot of users here, who will help you with this game. Sometimes it's just a matter of time for the right user to read the right post and reply.

I usually read all the posts in this thread, but somehow i've missed your first one. Sorry!
these minigames are awefull!

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
Hi, I need help with one thing - I've sold both videos to Billy and I took a picture of mom, but I can't sell the picture. How do I make my character sell it to Billy?
You cant sell pictures yet. Though one Janice picture is Billy path quest.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
It sucks that this game developes more and more into "how do i let other guys fuck my women".
With the possible implied exception of John, who is Jason's adoptive father and Janice's husband, and Rachel and Rebecca's husbands, no other male character is having sex with "your women" unless you want them to.

With Janice it's also implied that when John's home, she's not having any sex that isn't with Jason or Jason and Julia.
Given that if you choose not to have Jason and Janice screwing behind John's back when he's at home for a week, she's absolutely gagging for it and takes Jason to her own bedroom immediately after John leaves the house.
In the cases of Rebecca and Rachel, Jason is already a better lover in bed than their husbands, and they look forward to him more than their own husbands.

Getting jealous over married pixels is pretty funny, especially when their husbands are the ones getting cucked, and not the Player Character

At the end of the day, every relationship Jason has with each of the women is pretty much nothing more than sexual.
Janice and Julia are possible exceptions, since both speak of how much they love/are falling in love with Jason, although this is during sex and people say these kinds of things "in the heat of the moment" without actually meaning it.
Basically, not one woman in the game is "yours" or Jason's.
He's a school kid, has no stable income and is in the worst possible position to even try and support himself and any one of the multiple women he gets to have sex with.

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
With the possible implied exception of John, who is Jason's adoptive father and Janice's husband, and Rachel and Rebecca's husbands, no other male character is having sex with "your women" unless you want them to.

With Janice it's also implied that when John's home, she's not having any sex that isn't with Jason or Jason and Julia.
Given that if you choose not to have Jason and Janice screwing behind John's back when he's at home for a week, she's absolutely gagging for it and takes Jason to her own bedroom immediately after John leaves the house.
In the cases of Rebecca and Rachel, Jason is already a better lover in bed than their husbands, and they look forward to him more than their own husbands.

Getting jealous over married pixels is pretty funny, especially when their husbands are the ones getting cucked, and not the Player Character

At the end of the day, every relationship Jason has with each of the women is pretty much nothing more than sexual.
Janice and Julia are possible exceptions, since both speak of how much they love/are falling in love with Jason, although this is during sex and people say these kinds of things "in the heat of the moment" without actually meaning it.
Basically, not one woman in the game is "yours" or Jason's.
He's a school kid, has no stable income and is in the worst possible position to even try and support himself and any one of the multiple women he gets to have sex with.
little side info i wanna add for text skippers; John has erection problems as well as he is shooting ''blanks'' as Jason says. Janice is pretty much suprised when you drugX John(he gets an erection and Janice mentions it has been while since John getting an erection). So you see guys Janice is not our everyday whore, she just cant get satisfied hence enter Jason.

And as Snugglepuff says there is literally no romantic involvement so far. And as a fact they love Jason's sexual performance nothing more.

ThanatosX

Jan 21, 2017
Hello guys,

im new into this forum and i would like to download this game and maybe some others. Im about to buy an premium account of one of those filehosters. Can you recommend me one of them or doenst it matter at all which one i use?
I would be really gratefull for help. Thanks a lot :).
Give some money to Nopy, that's the forum's filehost.

Reactions: AngelOfDeath

asianthrow

Nov 17, 2017
This has happened before but I managed to find a page to fix it. When opening the game after updated to ch 24 i now have this screen and their are characters with their bodies parts missing. Please halp.

AngelOfDeath

Apr 27, 2018
This has happened before but I managed to find a page to fix it. When opening the game after updated to ch 24 i now have this screen and their are characters with their bodies parts missing. Please halp.
Attach output_log.txt from your save folder to your post.

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes