asianthrow

Nov 17, 2017
Attach output_log.txt from your save folder to your post.
I ended up DL the mac version ch 23 and it worked, i think i had the same issue before and it only works if i have the mac download with a wineskin emulator. I'll just wait for the ch24 mac version, thanks tho

Parnso

Aug 7, 2016
With the possible implied exception of John, who is Jason's adoptive father and Janice's husband, and Rachel and Rebecca's husbands, no other male character is having sex with "your women" unless you want them to.

With Janice it's also implied that when John's home, she's not having any sex that isn't with Jason or Jason and Julia.
Given that if you choose not to have Jason and Janice screwing behind John's back when he's at home for a week, she's absolutely gagging for it and takes Jason to her own bedroom immediately after John leaves the house.
In the cases of Rebecca and Rachel, Jason is already a better lover in bed than their husbands, and they look forward to him more than their own husbands.

Getting jealous over married pixels is pretty funny, especially when their husbands are the ones getting cucked, and not the Player Character

At the end of the day, every relationship Jason has with each of the women is pretty much nothing more than sexual.
Janice and Julia are possible exceptions, since both speak of how much they love/are falling in love with Jason, although this is during sex and people say these kinds of things "in the heat of the moment" without actually meaning it.
Basically, not one woman in the game is "yours" or Jason's.
He's a school kid, has no stable income and is in the worst possible position to even try and support himself and any one of the multiple women he gets to have sex with.
gee wizz, writing a whole book about my 19 words long snarky comment.

frank2

May 22, 2018
side

question how and where did you find the output_log.txt can you screen shot the file path?
if you use windows: click on the seachbar and type in " %appdata% " --> it will send you to your hidden folders directly (roaming).
go one folder back to "AppData" and follow -> LocalLow, KsTgames, The Twist, (here is you output_log data)

AngelOfDeath

Apr 27, 2018
I have the same problem...

And my graphics are kinda back to version 0.05 --- at least it feels like it. :(
There are no errors in your output log. Your video card looks pretty decent with plenty of VRAM, so the problem is elsewhere. Please provide a screenshot with your problem and tel us something more about your computer configuration. What is it (PC/Mac)? What's your OS? What game version are you playing?
is there a discord for the game the twist ??
Yes there is, but it's for patrons only.
i have crash dmp, what is this? could any one help?
If you have a game crash, then post your:
  1. Hardware specs (CPU, RAM, GPU, VRAM)
  2. Operating system
  3. Game version
You will need several files from your save game folder which is located at:
C:\Users\%username%\AppData\LocalLow\KsTgames\The Twist\
Create an archive (zip, rar, etc.) with the following content:
  1. Save your game just before the crash and add that save (playerInfo?.dat) to the archive.
  2. Create a screenshot with the crash message/screen and add it to the archive.
  3. Right after the crash add the file output_log.txt to the archive.
  4. If the folder Crashes is not empty, then add the whole folder to the archive.
Attach the archive to your post.

Reactions: cizzar

Juniordecent7799

Jun 29, 2018
There are no errors in your output log. Your video card looks pretty decent with plenty of VRAM, so the problem is elsewhere. Please provide a screenshot with your problem and tel us something more about your computer configuration. What is it (PC/Mac)? What's your OS? What game version are you playing?

2. Operating system
  3. Game version
  1. Save your game just before the crash and add that save (playerInfo?.dat) to the archive.
  4. If the folder Crashes is not empty, then add the whole folder to the archive.

2. Operating system
  3. Game version

Juniordecent7799

Jun 29, 2018

2. Operating system
  3. Game version

mattius77

May 16, 2017
Parnso said:
It sucks that this game developes more and more into "how do i let other guys fuck my women".
With the possible implied exception of John, who is Jason's adoptive father and Janice's husband, and Rachel and Rebecca's husbands, no other male character is having sex with "your women" unless you want them to.

With Janice it's also implied that when John's home, she's not having any sex that isn't with Jason or Jason and Julia.
Given that if you choose not to have Jason and Janice screwing behind John's back when he's at home for a week, she's absolutely gagging for it and takes Jason to her own bedroom immediately after John leaves the house.
In the cases of Rebecca and Rachel, Jason is already a better lover in bed than their husbands, and they look forward to him more than their own husbands.

Getting jealous over married pixels is pretty funny, especially when their husbands are the ones getting cucked, and not the Player Character

At the end of the day, every relationship Jason has with each of the women is pretty much nothing more than sexual.
Janice and Julia are possible exceptions, since both speak of how much they love/are falling in love with Jason, although this is during sex and people say these kinds of things "in the heat of the moment" without actually meaning it.
Basically, not one woman in the game is "yours" or Jason's.
He's a school kid, has no stable income and is in the worst possible position to even try and support himself and any one of the multiple women he gets to have sex with.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but not only is there no sexual interaction depicted between one of MC's in-game conquests and another male without MC's permission, there is no such interaction depicted without MC's presence. And to the extent it's possible, it's one beejay scene and one ogling/fondling scene involving Mom and Billy, both of which are repeatable. That's it. (There's an early interaction between Rebecca and Kevin to set her up on MC's path, but that's all)

I do kinda like the idea of MC corrupting Mom so much that he's effectively pimping her out to his school bro. It's an interesting twist (ha!) that's sort of unique to this game.

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
99% of the complaints about NTR are just overblown rantings by some I suspect are just too damn insecure about themselves and need to calm down.

First off regarding this game...
Truth is YOU (the MC) are the one that is stealing women left and right! The others get NO SEX unless you allow it.
  • Mom isn't YOUR woman she actually belongs to your Father...So YOU are Cucking him not the other way around!
  • Julia had a boyfriend that you managed to get her to break up with. In a sense you Cucked him! (Rightfully so since he was Cucking her with Emma!)
  • Teacher and Billy's Mom are both Married. Again if anyone is experiencing NTR it is their Husbands not you!
  • Even the Cheerleader has a Boyfriend!
  • Adriana has a Girlfriend!

The only single women are Aunt, Emma and the Drugstore lady. And in a sense you stole Emma from Rick!

So in reality this game is the Anti NTR game of the century!

Billy getting a BJ without Mom even realizing it wasn't you and letting the other guy screw your sister for a photo shoot are all VOLUNTARY scenes unlike the scenes in a game like Big Brother where not only did you have to watch it, but you couldn't get any sex from the woman in question until the Omnipotent guy was dispatched.

This is an INCEST game! And Incest relations expect that those people will be sleeping with other people and having a normal relationship outside of the Taboo one between family members. It is the SECRET that is important not the exclusivity. And keeping that secret from all the other people you know and sleep with. Moms still sleep with Fathers, Aunts still sleep with Uncles and Sisters still take school boys under the stands and suck them off!

If it really bothers you that some cartoon character is having sex with some other cartoon character I do suggest a therapist because you are going to have a hard time in real life! LOL (I say that jokingly not trying to insult here)

This is one of the last games I would ever accuse of being an NTR game.
There are far worse instances out there. And if you think your mother sleeping with your Father after sleeping with you is NTR then I can only surmise you really don't have a clue what NTR really is.

TRUE NTR is about Cuckolding and being FORCED to watch someone you are in a relationship with have sex with someone else.
No one is forcing you to watch in this game and no one is even forcing you to let them have sex when you are not looking either....
So any accusations of NTR regarding this game are BOGUS!

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Correct me if I'm wrong, but not only is there no sexual interaction depicted between one of MC's in-game conquests and another male without MC's permission, there is no such interaction depicted without MC's presence.
Yes, and no... sort of.
Whilst I'd forgotten about John's ED problem, (cheers for the reminder @Skaldy ) Rick (Julia's BF/ex-BF) has been "seen" with Emma (putting a terrible "performance" in for a young guy) and it's safe to assume he'd already been with Julia sexually, since his insistence in Julia putting out for anal with him is Jason's "in" for actually progressing sexually with her.
Whilst I don't remember Julia explicitly stating that they had sex, I'd say it's a safe assumption over all.

Kevin had already been, at least, getting some action from Rebecca at school (nothing beyond oral since she tells Jason she's never been with anyone other than her husband sexually), and obviously is getting action with other women that we've yet to be (if ever) introduced to, outside of allowing a hardcore shoot with Julia and a follow-up threesome + DP shoot with Jason being involved at the same time.
I'd say that she's probably still sexually active with her husband when he's at home, whilst enjoying sex and her time with Jason more.

With Rachel, I'd be more inclined to go with sexual relations between her and her husband are more on the decline/not as often as she'd like, for whatever reasons. She (funnily enough;)) is much more interested in Jason's "magical sexpertise" than with her husband.
It probably helps that Jason (for the most part) comes across as a more caring character than what most of the women have been written to deal with (possibly except Janice, because we don't really know much about John and Janice's history).

Given the backlash from some in this thread alone at the "introduction" of John, the man who is married to Janice, and has been as much a father to Jason and Julia as Janice has been a mother, I kind of want to see the other husbands be introduced... just to see the ego induced "rage-splosions"XD

I do kinda like the idea of MC corrupting Mom so much that he's effectively pimping her out to his school bro. It's an interesting twist (ha!) that's sort of unique to this game.
Whilst I personally avoid that path (I detest Billy in general) I do like that it's handled in a way that doesn't come across as particularly malicious on the part of Jason, and Janice seems pretty fine with it.
Of course, given some of the things Danielle has said about her sister, I think Janice probably is probably happy enough with that kind of thing in general.

On an unrelated side note here, I find it amusing that Danielle is the only member of the family without a "J" name.
Janice, John, Jason, Julia... Nice to see variety.

3.40 star(s) 159 Votes