Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
the walkthrough of the 0.33 beta its the same of 0.33 final?
Yes it had been updated in 0.33Final

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

where do I load the save file?
Check 8 posts above your post for my signature, or just look below

ever gonna get that preg content?
I believe there are plan, but not yet

Android???
Has been ask and answer a million times, same answer there is non, there are no plans for an android version, if there is going to be, it won't be until the game is finished and optimised to work without a dedicated graphics cards, which android devices do not have.

It means the game crash and it created a file/report that tells you why, which if you need help your going to have to post.

how to save the game please help
Has been ask and answer a million times
To save, click the power button on the top right of the game and click save and quit and NO you can not save without quitting.

Last edited:

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Citrix Worskpace and antivirus
didn't solve the problem
Did you uninstall Citrix Worskpace or just disable it, because everything I've read said to remove it completely as it apparently causes issues with unity games.

and if it still doesn't work, then I'm not sure what else I can do

Except to recommend to re-download a clean copy of 0.33final grab my 0.32Final saves (link in my signature), do not use the cheat mod and see if the same thing happens and just for good measure, re-install your graphics cards

and to also mention that my system has
Windows 10 Pro
AVG
32GB Ram
Nvidia GeForce 980

and the game works fine. Plus I don't have Citrix Worskpace on my computer.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Citrix Worskpace what is it all about and how to remove it?
Personally I've not heard of it

But I found this

and if you have it, this is how to remove it
  1. On the Start menu, right-click the Citrix Workspace app for Windows (Store) application and click Uninstall.
  2. Open Settings > Apps and Features. Select Citrix Workspace app for Windows (Store) from the right panel and click Uninstall.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Citrix Worskpace what is it all about and how to remove it?
Unfortunately including what I recommended above, this is best I can do, I have exhausted all my knowledge.

The only thing I can think of is a possible problem with your ram which could mean a hardware issue. Other than that there nothing more I can recommend as possible solutions.

Agungteguh27

Jun 4, 2017
I just did it with the save I sent you just redo the revenge scene with Kendra at the hospital, then one more time afterwards

1-Revenge on Kendra
2-Janice Dog Suite at night
3-Revenge on Kendra
4-Janice Dog Suite at night
so where's the save file?

3.40 star(s) 155 Votes