AclGrafix

Feb 19, 2018
Okay guys i cant trigger the bathroom scenes (step 49) the door is always locked. Anyone else got this thing happening? and yes i looked at other peoples messages about the issue but couldnt find an answer. thanks in advance if someone can help.
if your at where i think you are, you need to sell billy video 002 and he will give you a screwdriver, then when nobody is in the living room or bathroom go to the living room and click the bathroom door, should give you the option to use screwdriver on it

kallu6009

Aug 30, 2017
if your at where i think you are, you need to sell billy video 002 and he will give you a screwdriver, then when nobody is in the living room or bathroom go to the living room and click the bathroom door, should give you the option to use screwdriver on it
No not that one, its the one where im supposed to be able to peek at mom and sis in the shower and get the sex/blowjob scenes

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
The walkthrough has some holes, and might require you redo a prior step or gain more score from prior actions to unlock the next step.

In any case if you run into a potential bug it'd be helpful (for others trying to recreate the issue) if you include the save, As in the case of bugs the dev can only fix issues he is aware off.

Though this only really applies to saves with minimal cheating since much of the gamestate is inter-dependent and can easily break from changing NPC score and other state.
Yeah I did cheat a bit, but only when the walkthrough told me: do this until you get affection at 60 (so I cheated to 60). Guess it could have broken the game, but not sure if I want to bother grinding everything if it might break again.

dsconstructor

Modder
Sep 26, 2017
Yeah I did cheat a bit, but only when the walkthrough told me: do this until you get affection at 60 (so I cheated to 60). Guess it could have broken the game, but not sure if I want to bother grinding everything if it might break again.
Intermediate variables could have failed to get set yeah.
I tend to only cheat the score back to its original value when i lose some due to random chance or a failed action which tends to be pretty safe to do and cuts down on quite a bit of grinding.

Stefano2426

Dec 14, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hope Kst keep adding more character customization options and the possibility of changing hair style and that they can wear high heels with the outfits (including nude)
Yes, high heels would be awsome!!!!

Duty

Apr 30, 2018
does anyone got the same problems as I do.
When I start the game and at some point save it en exit the game.
Then, when I start the game again and want to load the saved game the only thing what happened is the 3 girls looking at each other but the game doesn't start.
Perhaps I do something wrong but I don't know what.

Please can anyone help me

AclGrafix

Feb 19, 2018
No not that one, its the one where im supposed to be able to peek at mom and sis in the shower and get the sex/blowjob scenes
that is exactly the part i thought you were at, you need the screwdriver to break the lock, or the door is always locked

Hentaiman87

Apr 7, 2019
This game is almost impossible to go through without a walkthrough and the cheat engine really helped when i was losing my time trying to trigger the events that randomly happen like find Rachel or Rebecca at the park, the girl at the studio and lots of other events you can lose because the game doesn't show you any hint.
It's a good game, but going through blindly will get even the most serious gamer anywhere.

AclGrafix

Feb 19, 2018
i'm stuck on step 166
, i never get the option to "keep watching" even waited 7 days to try again and no option

edit: nvm figured it out, you need to do that step on a day thats not tuesday >_> would be nice if the walkthrough said that

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes