Dj88525

Jan 3, 2019
I can t understand acutally in 0.31 the walkthrough says that jason should outside the home and wait for emma and she should talk about michelle..but she doesnt speak anything about michelle.. I did all the earlier quests... Do u know why its happening

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
I can t understand acutally in 0.31 the walkthrough says that jason should outside the home and wait for emma and she should talk about michelle..but she doesnt speak anything about michelle.. I did all the earlier quests... Do u know why its happening
It's a random event
You need to wait outside Jason's house and forward an hour each time until you see both emma and michelle

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Where is the save files location? I could not find anything in this thread:
Are you using the the search facility at the Top-Right of the page

Just me typing "saves" and reselecting "this thread" (there's a little bug with it) from the menu, it gave me the answer

Reactions: Snugglepuff

tom anderson

Jan 30, 2018
i am checking this game after a long time and didn't know that their is now path for billy, and also got dad.
so can any body tell me what is all about billy's path and dad's? when i last played the their was nothing.
and any body got any save without any path that would be great. Thanks

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
i am checking this game after a long time and didn't know that their is now path for billy, and also got dad.
so can any body tell me what is all about billy's path and dad's? when i last played the their was nothing.
Everything you need to know is in the walkthrough, which you can find in the OP
each are clearly mark and fully avoidable.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
John (the dad) is unavoidable. His house, he pays the bills and is married to Janice.
He's also got ED, and is easily dealt with.

Billy's stuff is optional, and points where the optional content "clashes" (only a couple of times and early on when his optional content becomes available, and tangentially related to Jason fucking his mother) with the mainline game, there's ways around the "clashes" available in game and by design.

Since it's been so long since you played, either start fresh or continue from most recent save/autosave.
Finally, use the walkthrough.

tom anderson

Jan 30, 2018
Everything you need to know is in the walkthrough, which you can find in the OP
each are clearly mark and fully avoidable.
John (the dad) is unavoidable. His house, he pays the bills and is married to Janice.
He's also got ED, and is easily dealt with.

Billy's stuff is optional, and points where the optional content "clashes" (only a couple of times and early on when his optional content becomes available, and tangentially related to Jason fucking his mother) with the mainline game, there's ways around the "clashes" available in game and by design.

Since it's been so long since you played, either start fresh or continue from most recent save/autosave.
Finally, use the walkthrough.
Thanks both of you

wpolo

Jul 20, 2017
I stuck on step 566.
"Go to Billy's home between 20:00 and 22:00" canot get scene where
Rachel's husband is leaving with his car
i finish Rachel steps (up to step 409) thats needed to triger scene

whoabacha

Jul 17, 2017
I stuck on step 566.
Same nothing ever happens

It worked for me on the weekend!

JDSArsenic

Jul 28, 2018
I had the same problem, i just replayed the 4some scene in the lounge and then i got the step with Rachel's husband leaves.

cryzaeford

Jul 5, 2017
hey guys does any of you experience constant game crashes? my game has been working perfectly up until v0.30 and then it started crashing every now and then preventing me from advancing further does any know a solution for this?

dsconstructor

Modder
Sep 26, 2017
Is this link not working for anyone else...wont DL. OR super slow. Can we get a new link in OP please?

Thanks for posting this.
it still appears to work for me, at 6MB/s but i do agree i'd be helpful to have some more mirrors.

Can a uploader/mod update the OP for these?
Mac(v0.31 Final):

troybecks

Jan 9, 2018
I stuck on step 566.
do following
1. stand infront of school at 13.00
2. advance time by 7 hours
3. open map
4. click on Billy house