Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I knew i remembered her from somewhere. The one from CI:Full Bloom, but couldn't quite recall it.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Janice's swimsuit is bugged after installing 0.31. Do I need to start a whole new save or can I fix this somehow? It looks like this every time she's supposed to be wearing the swimsuit

EDIT: I saw that you have to change her daily wear to fix the bug, but I don't think I'm far enough progressed in the game to do that. Is there still another way with cheats or something to do it?
Unfortunately not, it has been reported to Kst, hopefully it'll be fixed in 0.32, which should be out within the next couple of weeks, if not next week.

herky06

Jul 10, 2018
i format c my hard driver and now i neeed 0.31 save plz. I sorry if im 2 lazy to search forum like last 50 pages to find save game with billy path and dad gone 0.31 save file ,can i plz get one ty

AfnanNaif

Jul 8, 2018
i format c my hard driver and now i neeed 0.31 save plz. I sorry if im 2 lazy to search forum like last 50 pages to find save game with billy path and dad gone 0.31 save file ,can i plz get one ty

Butterchops

May 2, 2017
Janice's swimsuit is bugged after installing 0.31. Do I need to start a whole new save or can I fix this somehow? It looks like this every time she's supposed to be wearing the swimsuit

EDIT: I saw that you have to change her daily wear to fix the bug, but I don't think I'm far enough progressed in the game to do that. Is there still another way with cheats or something to do it?
If you're trying to go with the metallic look but keep getting this I found the fix... select the bikini and set the metallic color setting then, select choose different bikini, when you do that the next bikini should have the same metallic settings. if so go back to the bikini you want, select it and continue.

S8tern

Nov 2, 2017
Hi Friends I have a couple of questions to the game The Twist

Your 3rd question should have come before your first, because only after you've done this can you get the other Cheerleader outfit from Adrianna.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This cheerleader outfit is one you get from Adrianna to give to Julia as part of a scheme to have Kira break up with her boyfriend, unfortunately it's not available as a daily option for Julia to wear.

To start the massage quest, you should have completed the quest involving Michelle and Rebecca.

as for your fourth question, you only text her to meet you over the weekend at the school so you can roleplay at being a cheerleader and jock, texting her has nothing to do with getting the cheerleader costume, at least not directly. Check what I left for your 1st question about getting the cheerleader costume.

As you can see I have gone through the walkthrough and copied and pasted the relevant sections, I hope this helps, because in all honestly I have no problem following the walkthrough provided, I find it very easy and not confusing at all.

To me the the only reason people seem to be getting lost, is if they have artificially increased the relationship points for the characters way beyond what they should be at the time, because doing so will make you miss A LOT of important triggers, which will definitely hinder progression and cause confusion on what to do.
ok, i know this is a stupid question, somehow... but i have to ask,
which step in the latest walkthrough is the Michelle and Rebecca quest you mentioned above?
cause , for the life of me, i think i did everything in this game, except the billie related stuff ...and now i find i`m missing something? outrageous ....

notime

Mar 24, 2018
went to fetish store website. Purchased the "Love" outfit for julia. went to give it to her, and was promted to give her the "Shameless" outfit instead. Any one else have this occur?

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
ok, i know this is a stupid question, somehow... but i have to ask,
which step in the latest walkthrough is the Michelle and Rebecca quest you mentioned above?
cause , for the life of me, i think i did everything in this game, except the billie related stuff ...and now i find i`m missing something? outrageous ....
The quest is the whole 0.30 section of the walkthrough (522-539), there's no sex with Michelle, but she is involved in Rebecca's Quest

Reactions: BK186

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
went to fetish store website. Purchased the "Love" outfit for julia. went to give it to her, and was promted to give her the "Shameless" outfit instead. Any one else have this occur?
It's a bug in the game, it's been reported so it should be fixed in 0.32

Reactions: notime
3.40 star(s) 156 Votes