Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Hi.
I have found a Bug:

Wenn i have succeed with "Touch them" then comes some text, score+ and the animation, than nothing.
No buttons to do anything.
Im stuck here and can only use ALT-F4 to end the programm.

I don´t know if this bug is already known or not.
Attached is my savegame (outside Danielles house) if needed.

regards Overlord
I've had a look and you're right it is a bug in the game
to give you a workaround I've increased her points to 80 and attached the save file

It's still 50/50, but I've tested it and you should be able to carry on.

Just a word of note, Dannielle should really be at 80 before getting to this stage.

Reactions: hasan caglar

Overlord1203

Feb 9, 2018
I've had a look and you're right it is a bug in the game
to give you a workaround I've increased her points to 80 and attached the save file

It's still 50/50, but I've tested it and you should be able to carry on.

Just a word of note, Dannielle should really be at 80 before getting to this stage.
Thanks.

hungyppa

Nov 5, 2017
Can you send me your save file

And by any chance did you Billy the panties before sniffing them, if you did then that’s why.
And unfortunately you can’t get a second pair of panties, it was a one time thing.

Now all you can do is get the cheat mod and manually increase you energy to 85.
Hi Anon4321, how can i get the cheat mod and manually increase my energy? Many thanks

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Hi Anon4321, how can i get the cheat mod and manually increase my energy? Many thanks
Make sure to download the latest version of the cheat mod (1.0.7)
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-twist-cheatmenuplugin-v1-0-6-dsconstructor.6938/

How to install the cheat mod
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-twist-v0-38-final-cracked-kst.1282/post-1882744

You can also use an

This is useful if you sold Billy Janice's panties before sniffing them, Because once sold, you can no longer acquire them again.

To increase your energy
1-F9
2-Click State
3-Type in the filter "ene" without quotes
4-Change "energ" to 95
5-Change "total_energ" to 95

useful links

Last edited:
Reactions: hungyppa

Suzhaq

Sep 2, 2017
Hello :)
I don't know if anyone has discussed it but I have problems with seconds video. Pan not click on the painting in bedroom. I somehow clicked the first time (with dificullty) and set the camera, but now I can not download it, cuz I am clicking on painting but nothing happens. Please help :(

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Hello :)
I don't know if anyone has discussed it but I have problems with seconds video. Pan not click on the painting in bedroom. I somehow clicked the first time (with dificullty) and set the camera, but now I can not download it, cuz I am clicking on painting but nothing happens. Please help :(
What version of the game are you playing, there was a problem with the previous one, but it's been fixed with 0.31

I just tested it multiple times with my copy (PC) with no issues

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Ok, will try. Thx :) Maybe you know where all the save data is storing? Want to delete old saves.
Just a quick hint, I would recommend deleting the save folder completely, that way it's less likely that incompatibility issues would arise

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Hi @Muff Diver

Just thought I'd point you to this in case you want to add it to the OP, my plan is to keep it updated with each new version
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-twist-v0-31-final-kst.1282/page-959#post-1838190

Hey Everyone

Just though I'd let you all know that I'm currently replaying the game in accordance to the walkthrough, as in to the letter of the walkthrough and as I'm doing so I am creating saves as I go along for each part/version of the walkthrough

Now I can't give a schedule of when I'll be adding new saves, just know that they will be coming, hopefully I'll be able to finish before 0.32 gets released.

But to start you off, so far I've completed up to 0.31, and will be starting 0.32 when it is released. my plan is to update the saves a few at a time and in order, so please no requests to skip ahead, they will come when they come.

To add these saves just follow these instructions

Save location (PC)
"C:\Users\
<user name>\AppData\LocalLow\KsTgames\The Twist"
or

press "win+R" on the keyboard and type - %userprofile%\AppData\LocalLow\KsTgames\The Twist
Win key is normally located next to the left "ctrl" key with the symbol of the windows flag

Save location (MAC)
USERS > your name > (Shift + CMD + .) > Library > Application Support > unity.KsTgames.The Twist
PLEASE NOTE: As I'm a PC user, I have no idea if these will work on the Mac version of the game.

HINT: If you are a getting black screen, with just the ladies, after clicking "Load", it might indicate an incompatibility issues with the saves, a fix I find sometimes works is to delete the save folder completely, start a new game and and make a new save, afterwards you can copy the saves below to the newly created save folder.

Note: As well as doing this, I am also reporting any bugs with the game or issues with the walkthrough I come across to the relevant parties, which I hope will result in a number of fixes in the next version of the game and walkthrough

Grab the most up to date Walkthrough here
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2019/04/289170_The_Twist_Walkthrough_0.31_Final.txt

I would also like if possible, if people would link to this post and maybe add the link to the OP

Currently other than the version number you should see this on the load screen

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You can using 7-zip to extract them -

3.40 star(s) 156 Votes