dgear21

Nov 27, 2019
I follow the walkthrough. Can't get Emma
sex scene where Jason try to sneak. The come inside button is mising. Help

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Alas, smartphones don't have such powerful CPU & GPU to carry such game. There should write it in top of topic.
They do, and have done for a while.
Remember, this game even has issues on good PC hardware, and that's with versions compatible for PC/Mac desktops/laptops.

Also, if KST was going to bother with a mobile version, he would have done it at least once by now.

bleach4613

Mar 22, 2018
i have kelly at almost 100 and still cant get the 'ask about her friend' option for the hospital? ive done the scene with janice in the dining room where you play with her ass

swextal

May 7, 2018
so is there not a windows incest patch and is it possible for me to get 1
or is it just that my file directory is on an external harddrive H:\TheTwist045Final\TheTwist045Final\TheTwist_Data
No. Your local folder is located in %HOMEPATH%\appdata\locallow\kstgames .If you start a CMD window or powershell window, just type SET and scroll up a bit. or just change directory to %APPDATA%, go up one step, then down into the locallow directory and kstgames directory.

This folder appdata IS hidden and don't tamper with anything in the folders local, locallow or roaming unless you are COMPLETELY sure what you do. Tampering with files here can make your computer require a reinstall. Just as tampering with registry can make your computer go nuts. And don't remove the hidden flag.

I suggest you try out the software "total commander", which also handles most common type of archives. For Mac and *nix and Amiga, Atari and C64 there's several similar software solutions. Its way better than drag and drop. (and a ton faster when you get hang of the simple keyboard commands that actually is quite similar between platforms.)

Reactions: ktoloco

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
i have kelly at almost 100 and still cant get the 'ask about her friend' option for the hospital? ive done the scene with janice in the dining room where you play with her ass
-Talk to Kelly at the pharmacy, until no more dialogue is available
-Talk to Janice in the Living room, until no more dialogue is available
-Chat with Billy at school just in case
-Talk to Kelly at the pharmacy
-Talk to Janice again in the Living room, until no more dialogue is available
-Talk to Kelly again

Reactions: zaxrider29

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
I follow the walkthrough. Can't get Emma
sex scene where Jason try to sneak. The come inside button is mising. Help
Reread and make sure you've done these
102. Go to Emma's house until 17:00 and click on "Sneak to backyard" to catch Emma sitting by the pool. Click on "Come closer" and "Jump into the pool".
To successfully grab Emma in her pool, Emma's score must be 110 or higher, otherwise the chance is 50 %. Grab her a second time when she is getting out of the pool.
For 100 % success, Emma's score must be 130 or higher, otherwise the chance is 50 %.

103. Go to Emma's house until 17:00 and click on "Sneak to backyard" to catch Emma sitting by the pool. Click on "Come closer" and "Sit next to her".
To successfully grab Emma in her pool, Emma's score must be 110 or higher, otherwise the chance is 50 %. Grab her a second time when she is getting out of the pool.
For 100 % success, Emma's score must be 130 or higher, otherwise the chance is 50 %.

Last edited:

Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
i want to play this game but first I want to ask if the images at the OP its the same in the game ?

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
i want to play this game but first I want to ask if the images at the OP its the same in the game ?
Images are representative of the game.

They're screenshots, not pictures, because the game uses your hardware to run and render the imagery.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Hey guys,
How do you trigger the exercise scene at home for Janice. Mine is not triggering. Relationships are at good levels
Wait until you catch her doing anything in the living room
go back to the hallway and re-enter the living room,
DO NOT use the wait button,
Repeat until she's exercising on her own, do it any day other than Tuesday, as she's with Emma on Tuesdays.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
HOW TO DOWNLOAD AND INSTALL THE 3 PARTS

1-Download ALL THREE parts from the OP
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-twist-v0-45-final-cracked-kst.1282/post-18130
01.png

2-Create a New Folder and place All Three Parts into the folder
02.png

I recommend using

3-Select the File with Part 1, Right-Click on the mouse, Select "Extract Here"
Part 2 & 3 will be extracted Automatically, you DO NOT need to extract those seperately
03.png
Click to watch video
final.gif

4-Once Extracted, you'll get one folder
04.png

5-With the following content and number of files and folders
05.png

6-Once extracted, you can move the folder to another location
and don't forget to download the crack so that you can save
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-twist-v0-45-final-cracked-kst.1282/post-4198233

Last edited:

Xjoker4

Jun 14, 2018
Hi, I just wanna know what are the pre-requisites to trigger for "Ask about the job" for julia's photoshoot, i cant seems to get the prompt. Kind of stuck.

3.40 star(s) 156 Votes