sskcod

Aug 6, 2017
When you take Janice to the park, Do Not Hide
Let the timer run out
Looking at the walkthrough, it seems he is confused between two scenes at the park.

First scene is Janice with the dog suit. No NTR.

And second scene is sleeping with Janice in her bed, waking her up, taking her to the park, not hiding.

Both at the park, but two different scenes.

chris18

Jul 8, 2017

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
so is there not a windows incest patch and is it possible for me to get 1
or is it just that my file directory is on an external harddrive H:\TheTwist045Final\TheTwist045Final\TheTwist_Data
AppData is a hidden system folder and therefore in 99% of all cases located on your C drive. It doesn’t matter if you stored the the game on an external hdd/usb-stick.

Sep 27, 2020
They should be ok, but if not, you can grab saves from my signature
So I loaded the older save and, as you said, no problem.
Sorry to bother you again, but I have a follow-up question. I have looked at that txt walkthrough from your sig and I have no idea where in that I am. I didn't use a wt last time, and so I think my progress with different people is all over the place.
I don't really mind that - I hate step-by-step walkthroughs, they kinda take all the fun out of it for me - but I wonder if I can lock myself out of content that way? Or is it a good sandbox and I just cannot proceed in some branches until I've done the others so I don't lock myself out of content?

The hint system in game is not really good, is it? :(

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
So I loaded the older save and, as you said, no problem.
Sorry to bother you again, but I have a follow-up question. I have looked at that txt walkthrough from your sig and I have no idea where in that I am. I didn't use a wt last time, and so I think my progress with different people is all over the place.
I don't really mind that - I hate step-by-step walkthroughs, they kinda take all the fun out of it for me - but I wonder if I can lock myself out of content that way? Or is it a good sandbox and I just cannot proceed in some branches until I've done the others so I don't lock myself out of content?

The hint system in game is not really good, is it? :(
Yeah, the hint system is not that good at all, I highly recommend not using it.

Unfortunately the game while at the beginning it might have been possible, it's gotten too big that it now way too easy to get lost. Which is why, it is highly recommend to use the walkthrough, and yes unfortunately there have been times where if you go too far with one character you can lock yourself out of another.

as for where to start, it depends on which save you used, for instance if you used my "Completes 0.36" save, you start from 0.37 of the walkthrough or step 718

Reactions: zaxrider29
Sep 27, 2020
Yeah, the hint system is not that good at all, I highly recommend not using it.

Unfortunately the game while at the beginning it might have been possible, it's gotten too big that it now way too easy to get lost. Which is why, it is highly recommend to use the walkthrough, and yes unfortunately there have been times where if you go too far with one character you can lock yourself out of another.

as for where to start, it depends on which save you used, for instance if you used my "Completes 0.36" save, you start from 0.37 of the walkthrough or step 718
Awww damn. That makes me want to quit the game for good. :(:(
These step-by-step walkthroughs feel more like work and less like playing a game to me. No disrespect to you, mate, you've done a great job there, but it really takes away the fun for me. :(:(
Thank you for the quick reply though! (y)

Reactions: r4iden

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
How in the heck am I supposed to catch Janice and Julia in Julia's room for "latex only" night when I only find Julia sleeping in her bed? I have followed the WT step and step and it's a convoluted mess along the the UI. The whole coding of the game is one of the worst I've ever come across playing an adult game. From the first time I played this game over two years ago to today, there are still a lot of spelling and grammar issues. I love the "cum" just hanging in the air above Jason's bed after he gives a creampie to Janice. That same mistake was in the game over 2 years ago.

How can you tell what Janice's "outfit" score is. I really can't remember if she has worn other clothing items besides the default ones for 50 days or more.

Last edited:

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
How in the heck am I supposed to catch Janice and Julia in Julia's room for "latex only" night when I only find Julia sleeping in her bed?
That's because you're going to the wrong bedroom, Latex Night happens in Janice's Bedroom not Julia's

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

While it is in a round about way, the walkthrough does indicate you need to go to Janice's bedroom.

Last edited:

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
That's because you're going to the wrong bedroom, Latex Night happens in Janice's Bedroom not Julia's

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

While it is in a round about way, the walkthrough does indicate you need to indicate you need to go to Janice's bedroom.
I'm so stupid. All I was reading was to make sure Janice's bed wasn't the default and John wasn't home. Guess I should learn how to read better.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
How can you tell what Janice's "outfit" score is. I really can't remember if she has worn other clothing items besides the default ones for 50 days or more.
Unfortunately unlike Julia, the only way to find that out Janice's outfit score is to use the cheat mod or an online and look for the variable "janoutfitscr"
The other way is to see which is the skimpiest outfit she'll be willing to wear
The skimpier the outfit, the higher the outfit score becomes, max being 150

songossj11

Dec 27, 2017
I've started new gameplay and have issue. I want to catch Julia and Janice in Julia's room (Point 78 from newest walkthrough). Please help

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
I've started new gameplay and have issue. I want to catch Julia and Janice in Julia's room (Point 78 from newest walkthrough). Please help
As step 78 says, catch Julia in the hallway, approach her, lie, go inside, turn the camera until you see the wardrobe, click on it and hide inside.

songossj11

Dec 27, 2017
As step 78 says, catch Julia in the hallway, approach her, lie, go inside, turn the camera until you see the wardrobe, click on it and hide inside.
Doing this already 20th time I think... thats why have problem. I've shown video to Julia, was caught by Julia during JAnice BJ...

Virgile85

Jan 21, 2020
I started the game from ver 42
.it has been long time.i remember mc going to find his mother.and the pic from hospital document looked like Janice alot. But she said she found me when mc was baby.so who is mc mother????

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes