Virgile85

Jan 21, 2020
I started the game from ver 42
.it has been long time.i remember mc going to find his mother.and the pic from hospital document looked like Janice alot. But she said she found me when mc was baby.so who is mc mother????
Anyone can help???

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
I started the game from ver 42
.it has been long time.i remember mc going to find his mother.and the pic from hospital document looked like Janice alot. But she said she found me when mc was baby.so who is mc mother????
It depends if you use the incest patch
Without, you don't know who it is, and I doubt it will ever be revealed
With, It's Janice

Reactions: zaxrider29

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Then why did she say I'm adopted if she is mc real mother????this the last question
As I said, it depends if you use the incest patch or not, using the patch gives you a different with different dialogue, as for why, if I remember correctly as it's been a while. She was afraid because of the circumstances of how she got pregnant.

dgear21

Nov 27, 2019
I follow the walkthrough. Can't get Emma
sex scene where Jason try to sneak. The come inside button is mising. Help

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Alas, smartphones don't have such powerful CPU & GPU to carry such game. There should write it in top of topic.
They do, and have done for a while.
Remember, this game even has issues on good PC hardware, and that's with versions compatible for PC/Mac desktops/laptops.

Also, if KST was going to bother with a mobile version, he would have done it at least once by now.

bleach4613

Mar 22, 2018
i have kelly at almost 100 and still cant get the 'ask about her friend' option for the hospital? ive done the scene with janice in the dining room where you play with her ass

swextal

May 7, 2018
so is there not a windows incest patch and is it possible for me to get 1
or is it just that my file directory is on an external harddrive H:\TheTwist045Final\TheTwist045Final\TheTwist_Data
No. Your local folder is located in %HOMEPATH%\appdata\locallow\kstgames .If you start a CMD window or powershell window, just type SET and scroll up a bit. or just change directory to %APPDATA%, go up one step, then down into the locallow directory and kstgames directory.

This folder appdata IS hidden and don't tamper with anything in the folders local, locallow or roaming unless you are COMPLETELY sure what you do. Tampering with files here can make your computer require a reinstall. Just as tampering with registry can make your computer go nuts. And don't remove the hidden flag.

I suggest you try out the software "total commander", which also handles most common type of archives. For Mac and *nix and Amiga, Atari and C64 there's several similar software solutions. Its way better than drag and drop. (and a ton faster when you get hang of the simple keyboard commands that actually is quite similar between platforms.)

Reactions: ktoloco
3.40 star(s) 160 Votes