• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
Jeez everyone is arguing about NTR this and NTR that. People there are TAGS for a reason. You want NTR ? Then go check the NTR tags and leave developers do their thing and us simple people to discuss non NTR content simple as that.
If you ever wondered why people aren't asking if this game is made in Unity all the time I can tell you.
The unity tag is credible.

The NTR tag in its current state is not only not credible because people don't know the definition, but also because devs often make it avoidable as not everyone is a fan of it.

Ergo, it being tagged as NTR or not doesn't really matter. People will and should still ask.

This will not change until the sorry state the tag is in is fixed. Either by fleshing out the definition or making it easier to make a tag as "avoidable" when tagging.

Regarding avoidable tags you could have a box you could tick next to each tag while editing the tags.
Ticking it could make the tag appear like this:
changed.png
...(notice the outline) instead of appearing like a normal tag. Along with every other avoidable tag you feel it's necessary to mention.

Then there's the problem that NTR definition is basically a mish mash of netorare and netorase that people sometimes use for netori as well.(currently netori is completely undefined, no tag defines it)
Adding those 3 separately would be a huge help. This is an adult site with lots of Japanese content, people should know what they mean, either to seek them out or avoid them.

Adding a tooltip to each tag when mousing over them wouldn't be bad either. Then those who aren't completely familiar could get familar fast instead of seeking out a thread they may not know exists:
https://f95zone.to/threads/tags-rules-and-list-updated-2021-05-02.10394/

All of this is why you have a problem.

Last edited:

ktoloco

Aug 22, 2017
No. Your local folder is located in %HOMEPATH%\appdata\locallow\kstgames .If you start a CMD window or powershell window, just type SET and scroll up a bit. or just change directory to %APPDATA%, go up one step, then down into the locallow directory and kstgames directory.

This folder appdata IS hidden and don't tamper with anything in the folders local, locallow or roaming unless you are COMPLETELY sure what you do. Tampering with files here can make your computer require a reinstall. Just as tampering with registry can make your computer go nuts. And don't remove the hidden flag.

I suggest you try out the software "total commander", which also handles most common type of archives. For Mac and *nix and Amiga, Atari and C64 there's several similar software solutions. Its way better than drag and drop. (and a ton faster when you get hang of the simple keyboard commands that actually is quite similar between platforms.)
I have been using this program since the days of DOS (it was called Norton Commander).

1627428736757.png

Xjoker4

Jun 14, 2018
I kinda kick the dad out of the house before getting sleeping pill prompt to take over Kelly shops, n saved already, just to be sure, theres no way around it right?

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
I kinda kick the dad out of the house before getting sleeping pill prompt to take over Kelly shops, n saved already, just to be sure, theres no way around it right?
You can’t, plus it very important that you get the sleeping pills from Kelly directly, because it plays into future progression.
your best option if you don’t want to start again, is to grab one of my saves from my signature

Reactions: zaxrider29
Nov 2, 2020
Sonixplus โพสต์: 3348385 สมาชิก: 1368669 said:
ฉันสงสัยว่าจะบันทึกเกมนี้ได้อย่างไร ค้นหา anwser ในความคิดเห็นก่อนหน้านี้ แต่ดูเหมือนว่าจะหาไม่พบ ฉันบันทึกเกมแล้ว แต่ดูเหมือนว่าจะไม่มีการบันทึก.. บางคนบอกว่ามี 3 ช่องให้บันทึก แต่ฉันไม่มี.. นอกจากนี้ในตำแหน่งบันทึกของฉันก็ไม่มีอะไร..
[/ชื่นชม]
มันกดตัวครับ

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
ฉันสงสัยว่าจะบันทึกเกมนี้ได้อย่างไร ค้นหา anwser ในความคิดเห็นก่อนหน้านี้ แต่ดูเหมือนว่าจะหาไม่พบ ฉันบันทึกเกมแล้ว แต่ดูเหมือนว่าจะไม่มีการบันทึก.. บางคนบอกว่ามี 3 ช่องให้บันทึก แต่ฉันไม่มี.. นอกจากนี้ในตำแหน่งบันทึกของฉันก็ไม่มีอะไร..
[/ชื่นชม]
มันกดตัวครับ
According to Google Translate, you said
ตาม Google Translate คุณพูดว่า
I was wondering how to save this game. Search anwser in the previous comment. But it seems to be unable to find it. I saved the game But it doesn't seem to be recorded.. Some say there are 3 channels to record. But I don't have.. Also in my save location there is nothing..
[/like]
It's pressing

First you need the crack in order to be able to save
ก่อนอื่นคุณต้องมีรอยแตกเพื่อที่จะสามารถบันทึกได้
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-twist-v0-45-final-cracked-kst.1282/post-4198233

After that, here's how you save
หลังจากนั้น นี่คือวิธีบันทึก
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-twist-v0-45-final-cracked-kst.1282/post-1930741

And if you want the location of the save folder
และถ้าคุณต้องการตำแหน่งของโฟลเดอร์บันทึก
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-twist-v0-45-final-cracked-kst.1282/post-1938518

Reactions: zaxrider29

swextal

May 7, 2018
I have been using this program since the days of DOS (it was called Norton Commander).

View attachment 1322347
I don't understand people using drag'n'drop which takes ages when you can use these kind of tools, or a shell. Even my kids go nuts if people they help doesn't have a "commander" on their computer. It's like playing a piano. It is all in your hands. :)

And it handles most common archive types too. But this thread is about The Twist. So let's end this debate here... :love:

swextal

May 7, 2018
If you ever wondered why people aren't asking if this game is made in Unity all the time I can tell you.
The unity tag is credible.

The NTR tag in its current state is not only not credible because people don't know the definition, but also because devs often make it avoidable as not everyone is a fan of it.

Ergo, it being tagged as NTR or not doesn't really matter. People will and should still ask.

This will not change until the sorry state the tag is in is fixed. Either by fleshing out the definition or making it easier to make a tag as "avoidable" when tagging.

Regarding avoidable tags you could have a box you could tick next to each tag while editing the tags.
Ticking it could make the tag appear like this:
View attachment 1320850
...(notice the outline) instead of appearing like a normal tag. Along with every other avoidable tag you feel it's necessary to mention.

Then there's the problem that NTR definition is basically a mish mash of netorare and netorase that people sometimes use for netori as well.(currently netori is completely undefined, no tag defines it)
Adding those 3 separately would be a huge help. This is an adult site with lots of Japanese content, people should know what they mean, either to seek them out or avoid them.

Adding a tooltip to each tag when mousing over them wouldn't be bad either. Then those who aren't completely familiar could get familar fast instead of seeking out a thread they may not know exists:
https://f95zone.to/threads/tags-rules-and-list-updated-2021-05-02.10394/

All of this is why you have a problem.
Hear, hear! (And NTR isn't always NTR, because of the subtile nuances of the japanese sometimes hard to understand nuances).

In The Twist you're both adopted. End of that discussion. You're not relatives. So you can fuck as much as you want without inbreeded retarded rednex children.

Lucifer1997

Jun 22, 2017
Wait until you catch her doing anything in the living room
go back to the hallway and re-enter the living room,
DO NOT use the wait button,
Repeat until she's exercising on her own, do it any day other than Tuesday, as she's with Emma on Tuesdays.
What's the exact time I should try this?

3.40 star(s) 157 Votes