why not ?

Sep 10, 2020
ehm, i want to know if the rough and soft behavor when you fuck the girls has already a proposit or you can play whatever you want without consecuences

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
ehm, i want to know if the rough and soft behavor when you fuck the girls has already a proposit or you can play whatever you want without consecuences
Other than what sex scenes you get, Makes no difference, it doesn't affect your relationship with the girls.

Reactions: why not ?

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
BUGS BUGS BUGS
0.49FINAL
Triggers after you speak to Danielle to ask her to speak to Janice "Step 948" If you go to Emma backyard and investigate the noise, instead of Emma in the living room, you get Jason, Emma, Adrianna and a massage table (Step 576)

0.49BETA1
BDSM scene with Jason, Kelly and Janice whenever you visit acceptKelly's invitation to visit her apartment,even when starting a new game
Julia's new scenes also trigger if you wait in Julia's wardrobe or enter her room at or after 20:00
For the moment the only solution is to play with 0.48FINAL and then with 0.49 to get the new content

BLACK SCREEN BUG 0.48BETA1
A black screen occurs when in step 294
294. Janice and Julia can now wear their condom catsuits during the threesome in Julia's room in the evening.
Make sure you have lube and you have done Janice's birthday night (step 90) and Emma's TV repair (step 134). Also make sure Janice and Julia wear their condom catsuits.
Go to Julia's room between 20:00 and 22:00. Get the scene where she is standing near the window wearing the condom catsuit.
There is a 50 % chance that Janice comes in and joins Jason and Julia. If Janice does not appear, click on "Say no".
Come back to Julia's room between 20:00 and 22:00 until Janice comes in. Click on "Use condom" or "Don't use condom". Jason fucks Janice's and Julia's pussies and asses.
Jason cums in Julia's pussy. Janice feels neglected. Subsequently Jason fucks Janice's pussy and cums in her.

0.48BETA1
1-The redbook in the room, if you do the homework before showing the video to rebecca it seems to bug things, passing 30 and never giving you the option to show it.

For those unable to get the Coupon
Easiest way to fix is to edit a variable and add it to your inventory directly
You can use the cheat mod
or
use to edit your save
and simply change the value for "mail1" to 1

0.47FINAL BUGS

Fixed by skai
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-twist-v0-47-final-cracked-kst.1282/post-7088141

NEW BUG
SAVE AND QUIT BUG IN 0.47FINAL

Unfortnately I have recently found a bug in the "Save and Quit" system, the new created saves are not hold the new information sending you back to step 920

But there is a working around
After playing the new content
Just Quit the game, DO NOT Save and Quit
Then load up the AutoSave from the load menu
found at the bottom of the menu
Screenshot 2021-12-02 151358.png

As for if this bug affects you if you start a new game or use an old save, that is unknown, so caution would be advised

So for the time being, you might have to stick to using the AutoSave to save your progressing

What this also means unfortunately, is I will have to hold off creating the new saves for 0.47 until the "Save and Quit" bug is fixed.

0.46FINAL BUGS

NEW - Getting punched by Red-Hooded guy to get to the hospital prevents you from going to the first floor and re-entering your room, making you stuck with nothing to do.
For now, unless absolutely necessary, visit Kendra at the hospital and tell her her your in pain.

0-Bottle during Night Pool scene not working

1-Giving the Rebecca the Latex outfit before it's time
Resulting in missing dialogue options and the permanent closure of the pharmacy at 8pm/20:00
POSSIBLE FIX - you'll have to edit a variable using the cheat mod or a - Locate the variable "reblat" and set it to 0

Other Possible Bugs (From Drake29)
After receiving a duplicate key to Emma's house. It can be used before the storyline requires it to get the first scene with Emma and Kendra. At the same time, all the scenes with Kendra, with the shoes, and some conversations about Yuki are skipped.
You can also get a disc for Billy before you need it and exchange it for glue.
When talking to Kendra, she asks to wait for the next update.
And Michelle does not have an option in a conversation about arhive (After receiving $ 1000 for the video and returning the camera).

+ In scenes with Emma and Kendra. Extra models of Emma appear on the bed and MC model sneaking around the door.

2-Game breaking bug when approaching Kira in school corridor
Solutions
After you load a save
-Go to sleep till next morning
or
-Grab a copy of 0.44B Final (Does not contain the bug)

3-Game breaking bug when you do step 781, knocking on Michelle's door.
Solutions
After you load a save
-Go to sleep till next morning
or
-Grab a copy of 0.44B Final (Does not contain the bug)

4- Billy's route - 3rd movie step 884-886
After being approached by Billy at school after doing the 2nd movie with Janice, and then receiving 3rd message from Adrianna, if you approach Billy at school before going to talk to Janice, and head back to Jason's room, you'll get a repeat message about the 3rd movie from Adrianna and a second "Offer to act...." choice will appear.
Luckily it's nothing serious the 2nd one will just have Janice say no. The first one will get the 3rd movie going.
Screenshot 2021-07-13 230511.png

5-When Kendra's outside the hospital , she's also inside the hospital. plus a small wardrobe malfunction

6-Wardrobe Malfunction when Janice visits Jason room during the homework quest.
Hopefully to be fixed in 0.43

7-After getting Janice pregnant, if you click dreams no option appears and you'll be unable to carry on.
There is a work around, the list of dream are already listed outside the "Dreams" option, starting with ("Dream about...")
Hopefully to be fixed in 0.43

Last edited:

pedroshady

Jul 8, 2019
whenever I go to the pharmacy, the hours go past 3 pm, but to have coffee with her, it has to be 2 pm. is it a bug? what do I do
sorry for English. Google translator

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
whenever I go to the pharmacy, the hours go past 3 pm, but to have coffee with her, it has to be 2 pm. is it a bug? what do I do
sorry for English. Google translator
You are still playing with 0.40Beta1
Download the latest from the OP, which is 0.40Final

Last edited:

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
I am running Catalina. If I unpack the file it just bounces on the taskbar then autocloses. I dont get the typical "permissions" that I have to go through to make most non-approve programs run. IE: "trash the program or cancel", then to security center to enable the third party software and click "open". I get none of that. So I tried the terminal approach, placing the game file into terminal (click n drag) as suggested. Then also trying to type out the messages the, "chmod -R a+x' ' " drag and drop game file to terminal trick. nada.

Any help would be appreciated. Glad to know it is working fine for you. Gives me hope.
The Unix permissions of the file are ok, so the chmod command will not help. Of course, you could always double check with the ls -l command
Have you tried opening the unix executable file inside the game package (Contents/MacOs/TheTwist040MAC). That should open the game AND a terminal window. If the game doesn't open, the Terminal window might have a clue as to why not.

huahanglol

Sep 10, 2020
Could be, try my completes 0.39 save and see if it works
also
what version of the game are you playing, and have you already complete 0.40 before installing the patch.
Sir, I was playing the 0.40 final version right now . But I loaded saves from the 0.40 beta version which was released like 10 days ago.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Sir, I was playing the 0.40 final version right now . But I loaded saves from the 0.40 beta version which was released like 10 days ago.
By any chance did you complete the 0.40 update with 0.4Beta1 before adding the patch and using 0.40final
if so
you need to restart 0.40 again with 0.40Final, otherwise the patch won't work.

and if you're looking to activate the secret NTR scene, you need to already be on Billy's path.

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes