redthunder622

Jun 26, 2020
I'm trying to get the basketball uniform I've seen Kira in the locker room ,approached her compliment and ask to show cheer moves but can't text Adrianna about the uniform.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
I'm trying to get the basketball uniform I've seen Kira in the locker room ,approached her compliment and ask to show cheer moves but can't text Adrianna about the uniform.
Unfortunately You went too far with Kira.
You're suppose to catch kira in the locker room then automatically immediately leave, without talking to her. which is the VERY first you do with Kira

and unfortunately, because you're now talking to her, there's no way to progress with Adrianna.

Your only solution, is you either load a save before you started anything with Kira, start a new game or grab my "completes 0.19" save from my signature.

Last edited:
Reactions: zaxrider29

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Please, help me! I don´t get the Game Cafe Coupon? What to do?
Unfortunately there's no specific day when it appears
it's supposed appear every 5 days, so take the number of days you're currently on, sleep until you reach an increment of 5 days
for example if you are on day 587, sleep until day 590 and check the mail box outside the mc's house.
I ran a test where I was on day 233 slept till day 235 checked the mailbox and it was there.

swextal

May 7, 2018
Having just started this game, I have no idea how anyone could play this without the walkthrough. It takes seconds to transition between each screen and there's just so. many. places.
First of all, this is a 3D realtime rendered game. And second, if you're playing on a laptop with a mechanical disk i bet you have a SMR (shingled magnetic recording) disk. I use SMR disks a lot. For long term storage. I prefer to never use them as a disk frequently read/written to. They're dead slow then.

Also, make sure you have a decent amount of memory.

And yes, it's almost impossible without the walktrough, even with the hints in your task list (the circle with a ! ) because a lot of the events is time related.....

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
You could also add *commander as most of them has built in 7z and rar decompression. (as well as several other compression and archive methods).
Thanks
but, I'll stick with winrar since it's a rar archive and to not overcomplicate things.

MhSequoia

Jul 30, 2021
Bug report the shameless and barebutt suit for Janic disappear from the changing menu. Game Ver WIN 0.45FINAL.
I'm not sure when did it happen, maybe between steps around 0.27 to 0.30.

Last edited:

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Bug report the shameless and barebutt suit for Janic disappear from the changing menu. Game Ver WIN 0.45FINAL.
Checked my copy of 0.45Final, they're still there
Screenshot 2021-08-08 112756.png

Last edited:

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Hhmm it was missing for me too after the birthday party at emma,s or i think i gave the small sze to julia, then it vanished for janice; in version 43 and 44 for me. havnt checked in 45 if its back yet for my game.
yeah still missing.

View attachment 1342528
Using my save that takes place before the two events you mention I found the following

-Giving Julia both the Shameless and Bare Butt did not result in Janice's 2 latex outfits disappearing
and the same goes for
-Going through all the scenes of the birthday party at Emma's house

The only cause I could think of, is that this was a bug in an old version of the game, which unfortunately as you're using the same save, carried over to new updates.

zaxrider29

Jun 9, 2018
Using my save that takes place before the two events you mention I found the following

-Giving Julia both the Shameless and Bare Butt did not result in Janice's 2 latex outfits disappearing
and the same goes for
-Going through all the scenes of the birthday party at Emma's house

The only cause I could think of, is that this was a bug in an old version of the game, which unfortunately as you're using the same save, carried over to new updates.
Yeah was guessing the same. doing a new playthrough and will see if it works this time!

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes