sskcod

Aug 6, 2017
Compressed, PLEASE!
The game files here are like 2-3gb, once decompressed to be playable, it would be like 12-13gb.

The game is compressed already here.

And you already need an SSD to play this game with reasonable and comfortable load times. If you add compression... You won't like it.

I think we have a pretty good compromise right now.

Agungteguh27

Jun 4, 2017
Well, yes, it's the same engine apparently, but it's not real time 3D. Just look at the difference in graphics. The Twist characters have much less details. That's why your computer can display them in real time. Load them in your memory pixel by pixel, triangle by triangle, texture per texture.

While these are images. Just pictures, pre rendered pictures. You might get some animations in the game, but they would be GIF type animations. A series of pictures.

If you like this kind of things, you should try... Treasure of Nadia.

For my part, I don't even waste time on these games.

For me, we have to push things forward, never backward. It's like real time strategy over turn by turn. Once we tasted real time strategy, turn by turn makes no sense.

FPS over third person.

Exceptions do exist, but they are a few. Like Third person view in Mech Warrior. As you are moving huge robots, it makes sense to have a third person view to maneuver. And in the last game, they explained this option by replacing it by "deploying camera drone". Wonderful, simple, perfect.

And I think that The Twist showed us what these games could be. The writing is average, the coding is average, the graphics are average... But people still enjoy it. Why? That's the thing. It got something that just works.
I used to play the game, but it's slow and keep crashing, then i dropped the game

Anthony222

Jan 18, 2020
Is there something wrong with the nopy links, I downloaded them and all of them say its missing the game, and the shared assets are missing too

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Yeah I downloaded all three, and I'm only able to open the first one, the others the game is missing from the folder everytime I extract it says data error sharedassets53 I believe
you need to extract the files before you can play
place all three parts into a single folder
right click on part one
select extract here

Last edited:
Reactions: zaxrider29

sskcod

Aug 6, 2017
If you ever remember the name of that game, I would be very interested in it, I have similar taste as you, but I didn't play that kind of game so I will most likely like it.
Sorry for the time to answer, but I had a hard time finding the name of the game.

So, the name of the game is Whoremaster.

It's a simple application, nothing fancy. But you can download packs of "girls" to add to your brothel. It's like community mods. It's sets of pictures and stats. Anime character, movie characters etc...

Just look around and you will see what I mean.

Sep 27, 2020
They should be ok, but if not, you can grab saves from my signature
Thank you!

Was about to ask a question about NTR, saw this reply of yours.
Hey guys I have a question, the last time I played this the only NTR thing existing was letting Billy get a blowjob from MCs mom when she was sunbathing and blindfolded. Has there been any more NTR content since then?
read the walkthrough it will tell you everthing
Still gonna ask you a question, justa slightly different one. ;)
Is there actual NTR in this game - as in people having sex with Billy/John/$other_men without MC's consent? So far everything I have seen were things where MC also was involved. That sounds more like consentual sharing to me. This I like a lot. Actual NTR - MC getting cheated on (without his consent) - much less so. Could you clear this up for me? :)

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Thank you!

Was about to ask a question about NTR, saw this reply of yours.

Still gonna ask you a question, justa slightly different one. ;)
Is there actual NTR in this game - as in people having sex with Billy/John/$other_men without MC's consent? So far everything I have seen were things where MC also was involved. That sounds more like consentual sharing to me. This I like a lot. Actual NTR - MC getting cheated on (without his consent) - much less so. Could you clear this up for me? :)
There is a moment where Janice and Billy do things behiind the MCs back, 0.43 of the walkthrough

Reactions: WhyBotherYouAsk
Sep 27, 2020
There is a moment where Janice and Billy do things behiind the MCs back, 0.43 of the walkthrough
Thanks. Read it. That doesn't sound too bad. I mean, Jason kinda set this whole Billy involvement up, so that's kinda like part of the whole package deal I guess. :ROFLMAO:

Virgile85

Jan 21, 2020
I take mother for walk in dog suit in park.the red hoodie guy comes. I remember it had an ntr scene. But I'm play some else save.Rough Billy j gone.but no ntr happens in Park.did I go wrong somewhere?

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
I take mother for walk in dog suit in park.the red hoodie guy comes. I remember it had an ntr scene. But I'm play some else save.Rough Billy j gone.but no ntr happens in Park.did I go wrong somewhere?
When you take Janice to the park, Do Not Hide
Let the timer run out

Last edited:
Reactions: r4iden
3.40 star(s) 160 Votes