darlic

Feb 27, 2017
As I'm not involved in creating the walkthrough, I don't have that much say on it
but you're right
I think they left since it's automatic.

EDIT: Check step 860
Ah yes you're right, step 860 is the one, but since it is listed so far back in the sequence, I would have at least put a reference to it at the start of step 879, as they did in other parts of the walkthrough

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Ah yes you're right, step 860 is the one, but since it is listed so far back in the sequence, I would have at least put a reference to it at the start of step 879, as they did in other parts of the walkthrough
Once everything is finilised I'll be adding this small reference myself to the walkthrough.

Reactions: darlic

notreallyme

May 18, 2017
Tried using the crack but is not working. Only thing I can click on the menu is Options and New Game. If I click on Connect to Patreon, nothing happens, even if I infinitely click on it. The Exit Game button doesn't work either...I need to ALTF4 the game to restart it.

Anyone know how to fix this? I copied the crack correctly.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Tried using the crack but is not working. Only thing I can click on the menu is Options and New Game. If I click on Connect to Patreon, nothing happens, even if I infinitely click on it. The Exit Game button doesn't work either...I need to ALTF4 the game to restart it.

Anyone know how to fix this? I copied the crack correctly.
I can't tell you why it's not working, other than you might be using the wrong crack.
Because it's always worked for me, I've never had a problem using it.

All I can recommend is you redownload the game and crack through the link in my signature.

The problem you're describing mean something went seriously wrong and I would HIGHLY recommend a fresh copy of the game.

notreallyme

May 18, 2017
I can't tell you why it's not working, other than you might be using the wrong crack.
Because it's always worked for me, I've never had a problem using it.

All I can recommend is you redownload the game and crack through the link in my signature.

The problem you're describing mean something went seriously wrong and I would HIGHLY recommend a fresh copy of the game.

Hey! I don't know if this was the problem, but I never downloaded the game by parts...

I did now, and it works.... so far no bugs. Ty.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Hey! I don't know if this was the problem, but I never downloaded the game by parts...

I did now, and it works.... so far no bugs. Ty.
Most likely, if you didn't download all 3 parts, then you didn't have the full game.
Also, make sure to check the bugs link in my signature

pollypop

Jul 29, 2017
Hey guys I have a question, the last time I played this the only NTR thing existing was letting Billy get a blowjob from MCs mom when she was sunbathing and blindfolded. Has there been any more NTR content since then?

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Hey guys I have a question, the last time I played this the only NTR thing existing was letting Billy get a blowjob from MCs mom when she was sunbathing and blindfolded. Has there been any more NTR content since then?
Quite a few
read the walkthrough it will tell you everthing

shadow_vulcan

Jul 15, 2021
Can you change Janice everyday hair?

I like her more when she untied her hair, just wondering if its possible to change her hair and not just when she's pregnant

Last edited:
Reactions: BABaracus

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Is there anyway to change Janice everyday hair?

I like her more when she untied her hair, just wondering if its possible to change her hair and not just when she's pregnant
As it has been answered many many times
No, you can only change her hair in certain scenes.

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
Go to C:\Users\<user name>\AppData\LocalLow\KsTgames\The Twist

On MAC?

Very simple. Throw your MAC outside the window.
Get a PC.
THen the same location as in PC.
Mycobacterium avium complex ? MAC cosmetics ? Media Access Control ?
If you're trying to insult Mac users, then please learn how to write it properly.

sskcod

Aug 6, 2017
Mycobacterium avium complex ? MAC cosmetics ? Media Access Control ?
If you're trying to insult Mac users, then please learn how to write it properly.
I have no idea what you are talking about.

I do dislike MAC/Apple products.

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes