Deepyy

Oct 23, 2017
Crack doesn't work this time... It worked on 0.43 well (yes indeed i re downloaded the crack for 0.45 and replaced it)

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Crack doesn't work this time... It worked on 0.43 well (yes indeed i re downloaded the crack for 0.45 and replaced it)
I can confirm the crack works fine, just make sure you download the right one for the version of the game you have
You can find it by following the link in my signature.

sadamaci

Feb 7, 2021
minimum I would say
Ryzen 3600 or intel i5 7th or 8th Gen, Nvida 1060, not sure about radeon, 8-16Gb ram, and an SSD

My own system is
Ryzen 5 5600x
RTX 2080ti
64GB Ram
NVME M.2 SSD
i dont think it needs to be that strong, i personally run it on laptop with 4 cores ryzen 3 4300u, integrated APU and 12gb 2666mhz ram
game set to window mode 1680x1050 ultra quality, the only time it does not feel snappy is changing locations (loading times are like 10-15sec) even tho i have nvme ssd

Reactions: Iluha

justice012

Mar 6, 2018
I don't know if I am doing this wrong but so far I have invited all the women for the pool party but I can't invite Billy. I did the investigate the noise event but nothing happens after.

asd4123

Jul 4, 2018
n
I found it on Patreon. What does this mean?

Nothing, different tiers get the release on a different timeline. KST's tiers are Beginner, Advanced, Expert and Legend. Legend and Expert get the game once it updates, then Advanced gets it 1 week after, and Beginner 1 week after Advanced. There is no content difference if that's what you're wondering.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
I don't know if I am doing this wrong but so far I have invited all the women for the pool party but I can't invite Billy. I did the investigate the noise event but nothing happens after.
i believe you needed to have invited him to the third movie with Janice and then once you’ve invited all 3 ladies you invite Billy from school.
you only need to investigate the noise at Billy’s house, if you want to have billy have sex with rachel during the pool party.

if it still doesn’t work, you can grab my 0.44 save From the link in my signature, I’ve tested and it works

swextal

May 7, 2018
KST posted an update about Twist v46 on his patreon page. Please someone share that here.
Check page 1 in threa
well this is what iam saying so iam wondering if it's somthing wrong with the game or is there a virus on my pc
The games usage of Unity Engine is 3D graphics heavy. You simply doesn't have enough graphic performance in your laptop to play it reliably. This is a 3D Game, and I don't think you can play reliably on a 9 year old laptop CPU aimed at power efficiency. Especially since the onboard graphics in 3D is crap. Can you even play The Sims 4? I have a HP laptop with a core i5 laptop CPU with a dedicated AMD GPU that's of about that age, and even with the dedicated GPU equal to a AMD Radeon HD 7750 its sluggish.

For work purposes, your laptop is completely fine. Just don't try to play 3D games on it.

justice012

Mar 6, 2018
i believe you needed to have invited him to the third movie with Janice and then once you’ve invited all 3 ladies you invite Billy from school.
you only need to investigate the noise at Billy’s house, if you want to have billy have sex with rachel during the pool party.

if it still doesn’t work, you can grab my 0.44 save From the link in my signature, I’ve tested and it works
Invite him to the third? Sorry I am lost :(

john1230

Oct 6, 2020
minimum I would say
Ryzen 3600 or intel i5 7th or 8th Gen, Nvida 1060, not sure about radeon, 8-16Gb ram, and an SSD

My own system is
Ryzen 5 5600x
RTX 2080ti
64GB Ram
NVME M.2 SSD
I run it just fine on a 3rd gen i5 laptop.

Specs:

Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-3210M CPU @ 2.50GHz 2.50 GHz
NVIDIA GeForce GT 650M
8GB RAM
128gb SSD

The laptop does get hot when playing but that's because of the crappy cooling fan and heatsink. It don't overheat as I clean out my laptop frequently. Yours might not like running high demand games with clogged cooling vents and will kill it self, so don't try it before you clean it out and re-grease the CPU+GPU. But yeah it'll run with a lower end system with a dedicated GPU.

swextal

May 7, 2018
kool thanks what system do i need then
Instead of asking what system you need, ask yourself that question what YOU need. Obviously your laptop hasn't exploded yet, and does what it's supposed to do.

Ok. Lets put it this way. I primarily use my laptop that came with a AMD Sempron APU. It's like running a F1 car from within a concrete block. It cost me about $50 used. But the CPU was replaced with a Turion II. This is a OLD cpu. But with the Turion II I can, play Skyrim on low resolution. Why do I use this laptop? It has a serial port I use a lot in my profession. (if somebody says "USB serial", please go trolling elswhere..).

I have several other laptops too, ranging from gaming laptops to Macs (overrated bloatware). But for gaming I use stationary computers. Where I have a range of specialized graphics cards. But they're not portable in the same way, because a two slot 3 fan GFX card is far beyond what any laptop can provide in graphics power.

Edit: Especiay since the GFX cards mostly have 2x6pin or 2x8pin extra 12v power over the normal 75W PCIe power spec. That would kill a laptop battery in minutes. Or seconds. And don't compare the Mobile AMD/Nvidia solutions with the stationary.

So YOU have to choose what system YOU need. For your purposes.

Last edited:
Reactions: johnny dep

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Invite him to the third? Sorry I am lost :(
You need to be on Billy's route

Once you've done the 2nd movie with Janice, and you're on the Billy's route, Billy will approach you at school asking to join in, 2 days later you'll receive a text from Adrianna for a 3rd movie with a 2nd male, after which you talk to Janice again

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Hey Anon, great work as usual!
Just a little note: the first step of v0.44 (step 879) requires the mc to answer Adrianna's call in his room first
As I'm not involved in creating the walkthrough, I don't have that much say on it
but you're right
I think they left since it's automatic.

EDIT: Check step 860

Reactions: darlic
3.40 star(s) 160 Votes