swextal

May 7, 2018
I meant the game , you can find it if you follow the links in my signature
You will also find my own saves through my signature as well.
I'll have to play a while to catch up to about where the save on page 1 was. Obviously 0.44b final puked on the saves from 0.45b2. Didn't expect anything else. Anyway, the save on page 1 doesn't work beyond what I described above. Just don't go to Michelle.. :cool:

So for now I have both 0.44b Final and 0.45b2 installed. Thank god for VMs....

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
I'll have to play a while to catch up to about where the save on page 1 was. Obviously 0.44b final puked on the saves from 0.45b2. Didn't expect anything else. Anyway, the save on page 1 doesn't work beyond what I described above. Just don't go to Michelle.. :cool:

So for now I have both 0.44b Final and 0.45b2 installed. Thank god for VMs....
Are you playing them on virtual machines?
I'm running a couple of tests myself on a VM, specifically VMWare Workstation 16 Player free version
but I can't seem to use the mouse to move the camera around, did you come across this yourself and were you able to fix it

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
All windows files are down on Mega.. Can anybody upload them again AND add a full save for the latest version of 0.45?
For the game did you check my signature
and I'm planning to have the full save uploaded soon, just not yet, no time at the moment.
But you can still grab a 0.44 save from my collection of save, which also can be found through the links in my signatures

swextal

May 7, 2018
Are you playing them on virtual machines?
I'm running a couple of tests myself on a VM, specifically VMWare Workstation 16 Player free version
but I can't seem to use the mouse to move the camera around, did you come across this yourself and were you able to fix it
Try turning gaming mode on in vmware. Options / Keyboard + Mouse settings then edit the profile and check under the general settings tab. There you have the option "Always optimize mouse for games".

That should solve your problem with gaming in vmware. I don't know about free player. I use a commercial license for vmware * so to say.

edit: *.* or in amiga, #? :p

Last edited:
Reactions: Jocko Johnson

qljrnt6jc4eh2

Jun 27, 2019
For the game did you check my signature
and I'm planning to have the full save uploaded soon, just not yet, no time at the moment.
But you can still grab a 0.44 save from my collection of save, which also can be found through the links in my signatures
Nope, I didn't since they are outdated in your description.. I just checked it and found out they ARE up to date, actually. You may edit/ update your signature to make this clear. Thanks anyway.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Nope, I didn't since they are outdated in your description.. I just checked it and found out they ARE up to date, actually. You may edit/ update your signature to make this clear. Thanks anyway.
Unfortunately due the limited number of characters I can use in the signature, I can only edit so much.
The best right now, is to check it every now and again to see if I've updated it.

swextal

May 7, 2018
All windows files are down on Mega.. Can anybody upload them again AND add a full save for the latest version of 0.45?
You can use previous saves from an older version. But you can't use saves from a newer version on a older version of the game.

Besides, patience is a virtue. Files will be up when things gets "synced up". Just be patient and try again in a couple of hours...

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Try turning gaming mode on in vmware. Options / Keyboard + Mouse settings then edit the profile and check under the general settings tab. There you have the option "Always optimize mouse for games".

That should solve your problem with gaming in vmware. I don't know about free player. I use a commercial license for vmware * so to say.

edit: *.* or in amiga, #? :p
Unfortunately I can't see the options for Keyboard+Mouse
Only for something call Enhanced Keyboard
Screenshot 2021-07-12 020326.png

jasonqsmith

Jun 14, 2017
I have found only three times when Jason has pregnant sex with Janice.
At the pool at night.. View attachment 1292434 In the bathroom.. View attachment 1292435 In the bedroom at night.. View attachment 1292437
Thanks yea I feel like I forgot the pool one existed.

That's probably my biggest complaint about this game is there is no like catalog or gallery of scenes. There is prob a good majority of users who haven't seen content they would have liked due to not knowing it exists.

I hope more of these scenes come in the new version of the game and future updates. Are there any other prego scenes with any other characters?

Reactions: Hillbilly Bob

swextal

May 7, 2018
In you’re case, it’s most likely your hard drive running at 5400rpms, most laptop makers while giving you high capacity and high end parts, will cheap out on hard drives giving you the slowest one. plus claiming it will last longer

so replacing it with an SSD, while not a 100% fix, due to the games poor optimisation, should still elevate most of your problems you are having.
I have a 4TB 2.5" drive in my htpc. Not only a 5200rpm drive, i'ts also a SMR disk (shingled magnetic recording). Booting Kodi and minimal windows could take 20-30 mins. But it's excelent for long term storage.

Now I boot from a 1TB NVME M.2. in a few seconds. But even **ANY** SSD is faster in a laptop. I clearly recomend a fresh install, a SSD (the biggest you can afford), and take your time and keep the old harddrive.

There's also, albeit hard to find, PATA SSDs, I have a 160GB in my Amiga. (Dont laugh. A 2GB drive in Amiga is *A LOT*).

The Twist benefits from memory. So if you can, make sure you have a 8GB system. And Onboard graphics in a laptop without a dedicated graphics card or a AMD APU is mostly crap for gaming in general.

qljrnt6jc4eh2

Jun 27, 2019
You can use previous saves from an older version. But you can't use saves from a newer version on a older version of the game.

Besides, patience is a virtue. Files will be up when things gets "synced up". Just be patient and try again in a couple of hours...
Call me UNpatient then. What's the deal? My issue has been solved posts before yours anyway.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Is it coincidental that she has open hair in all these scenes or did you somehow find a way to get her have open hair ALL THE TIME?! If so, can you please tell me how?!
It’s coincidental, it‘s part of the scene

Last edited:

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
how to repeat the kira/julia, and adria photoshoot. need to make julia go with kira to a concert.

Last edited:

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
how to repeat the kira/julia, and adria photoshoot. need to make julia go with kira to a concert.
Just speak to Julia when she's in her bedroom during the day
Julia/Kira going out - sleep in Jason's bed, select dreams, can't take a couple of nights to appear after asking her
Photoshoot - speak to Adrianna after speaking to Julia.
Screenshot 2021-07-12 184210.png

zizobc

Jan 2, 2020
any help with this step ????
Go to the pharmacy shop at 20:00 and click on "Go in". Jason goes to the BDSM dungeon and records how Kelly punishes the receptionist.

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes