thesnaken

Oct 29, 2018
hello

this last update is great but when you stars the pol party , after Billy arrival , it s difficut to zoom correctly towrds the actors.
the point of view of the camera is not in the right axe . so sometime you can' t see the whole scene or from far away from the actors ...what a pity!!!!
it should be better if we can change the axe of the camera somtimes...

1625844357210.png 1625844357210.png 1625844387243.png

jasonqsmith

Jun 14, 2017
Nope, pregnancy content dint take off with the supporters I presume, cause there is still only one pregnant sex scene with Janice in her bedroom and no new additional content regarding pregnancy. Even I would have welcomed some more pregnancy content but don't think it will be added at all since this game is almost at its end for updates and the new game by KST will take off soon. But could hope the the new game may have some pregnancy's related content.
There is one other scene in the bathroom tub with her prego

but yea a shame there isn't more.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
0.45FINAL BUG SOLUTION

1-Game breaking bug when approaching Kira in school corridor
Solutions
After you load a save
-Go to sleep till next morning
or
-Grab a copy of 0.44B Final

2-Game breaking bug when you do step 781, knocking on Michelle's door.
Solutions
After you load a save
-Go to sleep till next morning
or
-Grab a copy of 0.44B Final

No progress on line 819.
This is a symptom of screen freezing.
The dialog does not appear.
Am I the only one with this?
Hi, can any help. i have problem with walkthrought
856. Go inside the school. Wait for Kira to appear in the corridor and approach her.
When I aproach her, it always freeze.
I'm having the same problem
As the practice progresses to 781,Michelle opens the door to talk to MC, but does not click on the option.The game didn't stop, but there were no options on the computer screen.Who knows what this is all about? View attachment 1286163
Anyone else get stuck at

"908. Go to Michelle's house. Knock on the door and "Invite her to the pool party"."?

Never gives me the option to invite her.
approach Kira after school still dont work

Last edited:

googunogu

Oct 20, 2017
I understand there will be several more versions? The coolest scenes with Janice are waiting for us ahead, right? =)

Mairtin

May 4, 2020
I got stuck in step 375 of walkthrough in pharmacy shop there have no option allow me to work there and wait kira,could some one help me ?Ill attach my save right below

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
I got stuck in step 375 of walkthrough in pharmacy shop there have no option allow me to work there and wait kira,could some one help me ?Ill attach my save right below
You get the option after you ask Kelly for the the sleeping pills.
So I'm not sure why it's not popping up.

Best solution I can give you, is to grab my "completes 0.21" save and start again from step 350
I've tested and it works.

johnny dep

Jul 2, 2017
iam having a problem with the game ,every time i download, unpack ,install the crack the game crashes this has been happening since 0.40 i believe can anyone help me plz

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes