Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
iam having a problem with the game ,every time i download, unpack ,install the crack the game crashes this has been happening since 0.40 i believe can anyone help me plz
When it crashes, does it give you an error similar to this
Screenshot_205.jpg
If you do, please attach the text file that's available at this location
C:\Users\[username]\AppData\LocalLow\KsTgames\The Twist\Crashes
and what are your PC specs?

Last edited:
Reactions: Neubauer501

johnny dep

Jul 2, 2017
When it crashes, does it give you an error similar to this
View attachment 1291466
If you do, please attach the text file that's available at this location
C:\Users\[username]\AppData\LocalLow\KsTgames\The Twist\Crashes
and what are your PC specs?
i have already deleted the game and will download and reinstall it and will try again ,yes i was getting the message you listed above but i believe it has been deleted also if i get the same problem after reinstallation i will send the information you asked for

Marc45481

Jun 28, 2017
Hello, I have a problem, I can't do event 326. The next day after school go inside the school. Go to the locker room and catch Kira there. trigger and I was there very often, also in the shower. do I still have to do something? I've already had sex with Adrianna 6 times as police officer And I've already taken the photos with Julia
I need help.
Thank you very much

Mar 8, 2021
Damn! I can't even play this properly on an i5 9th gen, 8G RAM, GTX1650 Laptop.

The game is so slow to sanitation between scenes. I think it cuz of a spinning hard drive, but I can play other graphics intensive games like GTA5 just fine.

I'm not complaining, just had to vent.

Anybody else like me?

Mairtin

May 4, 2020
You get the option after you ask Kelly for the the sleeping pills.
So I'm not sure why it's not popping up.

Best solution I can give you, is to grab my "completes 0.21" save and start again from step 350
I've tested and it works.
Thank you so much , it is havn't get sleeping pills from kelly ,I am impatient to wait john arrive home,thank you

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Damn! I can't even play this properly on an i5 9th gen, 8G RAM, GTX1650 Laptop.

The game is so slow to sanitation between scenes. I think it cuz of a spinning hard drive, but I can play other graphics intensive games like GTA5 just fine.

I'm not complaining, just had to vent.

Anybody else like me?
In you’re case, it’s most likely your hard drive running at 5400rpms, most laptop makers while giving you high capacity and high end parts, will cheap out on hard drives giving you the slowest one. plus claiming it will last longer

so replacing it with an SSD, while not a 100% fix, due to the games poor optimisation, should still elevate most of your problems you are having.

Last edited:

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
i have already deleted the game and will download and reinstall it and will try again ,yes i was getting the message you listed above but i believe it has been deleted also if i get the same problem after reinstallation i will send the information you asked for
Unless you deleted the save folder as well, which is housed in the app folder, separate from the main folder, you should still be able to find the text file containing the crash report.

Last edited:

swextal

May 7, 2018
I experience a weird bug.

When going to Michelles house (lower right on map), if home I get two dialogues if she's home and opens door.
-Hi michelle
-Hi jason

and then nothing more happens. Game just sits there. No dialogue, No crashdump. Nothing. Just the game without any further dialogue.

Tested on both my htpc, my normal workstation and a couple of laptops. Same result. release and install? downloaded yesterday with latest save.

Hints?

Edit 1:
Found it in an earlier post.

"
2-Game breaking bug when you do step 781, knocking on Michelle's door.
Solutions
After you load a save
-Go to sleep till next morning
or
-Grab a copy of 0.44B Final
"

I'll check if this solves this. If so, my fot. My mouth.

Edit 2:
Nope. Same thing and tried different solutions like sleeping in own bed instead of moms as in save. "I" key works for inventory and "R" key for relations also. Game just sits there.

twist 045b2 bug.png

Edit 3:
Since I downloaded the game yesterday it still can be helpful that version is 0.45 Beta 2.

Or can it be a flaw in the gamesave?

Edit 4:
Updated to 0.45Final and it still hangs on the same spot. Will use a 0.44 save and play on and probably the error will not occur. Fingers crossed.

Last edited:

Dr. Jones

Dec 16, 2017
Its been a while since I've gone back and looked at some of the updated content. But I remember being able to smash Janice while pregnant. Was pregnancy added to any older scenes or are there any other new sex scenes while she is prego?

I have found only three times when Jason has pregnant sex with Janice.
At the pool at night.. pool.png In the bathroom.. bathroom.png In the bedroom at night.. bedroom.png

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
I experience a weird bug.

When going to Michelles house (lower right on map), if home I get two dialogues if she's home and opens door.
-Hi michelle
-Hi jason

and then nothing more happens. Game just sits there. No dialogue, No crashdump. Nothing. Just the game without any further dialogue.

Tested on both my htpc, my normal workstation and a couple of laptops. Same result. release and install? downloaded yesterday with latest save.

Hints?

Edit 1:
Found it in an earlier post.

"
2-Game breaking bug when you do step 781, knocking on Michelle's door.
Solutions
After you load a save
-Go to sleep till next morning
or
-Grab a copy of 0.44B Final
"

I'll check if this solves this. If so, my fot. My mouth.

Edit 2:
Nope. Same thing and tried different solutions like sleeping in own bed instead of moms as in save. "I" key works for inventory and "R" key for relations also. Game just sits there.

View attachment 1292429

Edit 3:
Since I downloaded the game yesterday it still can be helpful that version is 0.45 Beta 2.

Or can it be a flaw in the gamesave?
Which save are you using, it your using mine, I've had no issues with them

and have you tried 0.44B Final

swextal

May 7, 2018
Which save are you using, it your using mine, I've had no issues with them

and have you tried 0.44B Final
I downloaded both the game and save from page 1 in thread. And with 0.44b final, do you mean the gamesave or the game? Doesn't matter. I'll test both.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
I downloaded both the game and save from page 1 in thread. And with 0.44b final, do you mean the gamesave or the game? Doesn't matter. I'll test both.
I meant the game , you can find it if you follow the links in my signature
You will also find my own saves through my signature as well.

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes