Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Okay I tried all of that, nothing worked.
I also tried to change the graphics, but that didn't change anything. Even a completley fresh download did not work.
New and old saves behave completely the same. Even after deleting the folder in AppData. I also noticed, that some areas didn't highlight at all, for example the PC screen, or the hallway door. Last time I played was back in 0.37 and I would love to see how the game evolved from there.
That's not a save issue then. it's the game itself
What are your specs, please include OS

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Denuvo has been cracked on games before its just a matter of if someone on this site has the skill set
Let's see... uhm, that's going to be... a big, honking NO. No-one here has that skill set. If they did, they'd crack the big games, some of which are left uncracked.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Unfortunately the following bugs are still present in 0.45FINAL

0.45FINAL BUGS

0-Bottle during Night Pool scene not working
1-Game breaking bug when approaching Kira in school corridor
2-Game breaking bug when you do step 781, knocking on Michelle's door.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
I finished all the pre-tasks, but couldn't trigger 450 steps. Janice and Emma were doing exercises forever.
Unfortunately without looking at your save, I can't tell why your not getting

But
You can grab my 0.25 save from the link in my signature to get the scene.
You will have to start from step 443 though
I've tested it and it works

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Ravenger6660

jasonqsmith

Jun 14, 2017
Its been a while since I've gone back and looked at some of the updated content. But I remember being able to smash Janice while pregnant. Was pregnancy added to any older scenes or are there any other new sex scenes while she is prego?

Reactions: Dr. Jones

zaxrider29

Jun 9, 2018
Its been a while since I've gone back and looked at some of the updated content. But I remember being able to smash Janice while pregnant. Was pregnancy added to any older scenes or are there any other new sex scenes while she is prego?
Nope, pregnancy content dint take off with the supporters I presume, cause there is still only one pregnant sex scene with Janice in her bedroom and no new additional content regarding pregnancy. Even I would have welcomed some more pregnancy content but don't think it will be added at all since this game is almost at its end for updates and the new game by KST will take off soon. But could hope the the new game may have some pregnancy's related content.

Paradox101

May 12, 2018
My saves should still work as I created them using the previous versions. if you use my 0.43 save that will kick of Janice's movie quest.
Also had I known you were on 0.44 previously, I could have used my copy of 0.44 of the game to create the save for you
and now that I do, I went ahead and recreated the save with the workaround using my copy of 0.44
This save worked! Thanks a bunch for your help and sorry for the extra work. It just didn't occur to me to mention. I've never dealt with saves or bugs since v20ish or something. Really appreciate it!

Reactions: Anon4321
3.40 star(s) 160 Votes