zaxrider29

Jun 9, 2018
I want to know how to trigger Janice to show Emma the necklace in the living room,I tried many times to trigger this on Tuesday, but they were all exercising.
FROM WALKTHORUGH->
85. Go to Emma's house on Thursday until 19:00 and knock on the door. Emma asks Jason to come inside. Now click on"Mow the lawn". After Jason mowed Emma's lawn, she gives him $50. Now click on "Ask for glass of water". After she leaves the room, click on the red box on the right side under the TV.

100. Go to Emma's house until 17:00 and click on "Sneak to backyard" to catch Emma sitting by the pool. Click on "Come closer" and "Sit next to her". Emma tells Jason that someone has stolen her pearl necklace. Jason blames Rick for stealing the necklace.

102->103->.....->124. Go to Emma's house until 17:00 and click on "Sneak to backyard" to catch Emma sitting by the pool. Click on "Come closer" and "Sit next to her". Then click on "Grab her" to continue the scene. Finally, click on "Grab her" again to lick Emma's pussy. She passes out and Jason licks her ass and sticks a finger in it.

INFO->
If you did the STEP -> Sneak to backyard to catch Emma sitting by the pool. Click on "Come closer" and "Sit next to her";
Before Stealing the Necklace; And doing steps 102-103-124;

Then you would have missed STEP 100;

Thus you cant progress with step Janice showing Emma The necklace.

PJ1210

Jul 1, 2019
Hi, can any help. i have problem with walkthrought
856. Go inside the school. Wait for Kira to appear in the corridor and approach her.
When I aproach her, it always freeze.

857. Go home and to Julia's room when she is in there on her bed checking her phone.
This scene is without problem.

858. Go to Billy's home. Rachel is watering the flowers.
I try this almost 35 days and never seen her watering flowers in front house. Not even when i try enter her house.

zaxrider29

Jun 9, 2018
Hi, can any help. i have problem with walkthrought
856. Go inside the school. Wait for Kira to appear in the corridor and approach her.
When I aproach her, it always freeze.

857. Go home and to Julia's room when she is in there on her bed checking her phone.
This scene is without problem.

858. Go to Billy's home. Rachel is watering the flowers.
I try this almost 35 days and never seen her watering flowers in front house. Not even when i try enter her house.
Only once you ask both kira and julia , then only you can find rachel watering flowers.

But since asking kira your game freezes then tell us what version of the game your using, and should try asking julia first then go to school , wait in corridor until you see kira 2nd time and try again apporching her to ask again. If the game still freezes then it could be a bug in this current update or the previous one , which we may know after you let us know which game version your using.

PJ1210

Jul 1, 2019
Only once you ask both kira and julia , then only you can find rachel watering flowers.

But since asking kira your game freezes then tell us what version of the game your using, and should try asking julia first then go to school , wait in corridor until you see kira 2nd time and try again apporching her to ask again. If the game still freezes then it could be a bug in this current update or the previous one , which we may know after you let us know which game version your using.
I dont play since v.0.41 and now I am using v.0.45 Beta2

SavageKing

Feb 10, 2018
Why the fuck is saving in this game hidden behind a Fucking paywall!!? It even said connected but yet when I try to save? It tells me I have to be Patreon save and it needs to be connected!!What is going on?!

Dec 7, 2019
As the practice progresses to 781,Michelle opens the door to talk to MC, but does not click on the option.The game didn't stop, but there were no options on the computer screen.Who knows what this is all about? QQ图片20210708010817.png

Last edited:

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Why the fuck is saving in this game hidden behind a Fucking paywall!!? It even said connected but yet when I try to save? It tells me I have to be Patreon save and it needs to be connected!!What is going on?!
The dev has set it up, that you need to be a member of his Patreon to save the game
but you can use a crack to bypass it, which you can find through the link in my signature

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
As the drill progresses to 781, Michelle opens the door to talk to MC, but does not click on the option.The game didn't stop, but there were no options on the computer screen.Does anybody know it exists?
Unfortunately it's nothing you can fix, you'll have to wait for 0.45Final, hopefully it will be fixed there.
For now, you can grab 0.44B Final from the Useful Links in my signature and play using that until 0.445Final is out.

Dec 7, 2019
Unfortunately it's nothing you can fix, you'll have to wait for 0.45Final, hopefully it will be fixed there.
For now, you can grab 0.44B Final from the Useful Links in my signature and play using that until 0.445Final is out.
Oh thank you, I decided to follow your method to implement, until the update.

zaxrider29

Jun 9, 2018
I followed walkthrough and stuck at step 99. How to invite Julia when Janice give Jason blowjob?
Did you complete step 77,78 and 95 ? And that julia relationship points are above 210?

If you did the above , and still cant ask julia to join at the pool, then must be another bug in this 0.45beta2 version!

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Is it somehow possible to replay the first sex date on the beach with Rachel?
Yes, most scenes are replaying
There are either options to replay them or you repeat the actions you did previously

If you are also on Billy's path, don't do a mom swap, Billy will just turn up.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes