Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
0.44BETA1 BUGS

0-Bottle during Night Pool scene not working

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

5-When Kendra's outside the hospital , she's also inside the hospital. plus a small wardrobe malfunction

6-Wardrobe Malfunction when Janice visits Jason room during the homework quest.
Hopefully to be fixed in 0.43

7-After getting Janice pregnant, if you click dreams no option appears and you'll be unable to carry on.
There is a work around, the list of dream are already listed outside the "Dreams" option, starting with ("Dream about...")
Hopefully to be fixed in 0.43
The following bugs have been fixed, some still to see.

Last edited:

Gresk

Jul 4, 2017
Can someone tell me if the performance-issues is now fixed / or existing workarounds for us? (so not to wait for 3-4 Sec every move to next room - while having NV 2070 super and game running on SSD)

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Can someone tell me if the performance-issues is now fixed / or existing workarounds for us? (so not to wait for 3-4 Sec every move to next room - while having NV 2070 super and game running on SSD)
Unfortunately the issue is still present and don't expect it to be fixed at this stage, not when the game, as a surmise, to VERY close to be done and dusted.

Last edited:

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
Hello there, I just wanted to say that...
The Pool Party was AWESOME!!!
So insanely HOT!!
Jus what I was hoping for

I won't do my "old" pic illustrated comments lol
But here are some screenshots I made of the scene

Paradox101

May 12, 2018
I believe he's referring to the very first text from Adrianna regarding the movie

and If you are still playing with 0.44Bfinal
Please be aware that there's a MAJOR bug if you play anything under "Share Memories", and the only way to fix it, is to delete an entry in the registry.
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-twist-v0-43-beta-1-kst.1282/post-4191092
Indeed, i am referring to the very first phone call from Andrianna. According to the walkthrough this is the trigger and the very start of this little "janice movie questline" so I am unable to even use a 'Share Memories' option nor do even see one. I have done no movie scene at all yet.

Is there another way to get this bug without having played anything under "Share Memories". Have I maybe used a "Share Memoires" option with a character other than Janice and gotten the bug that way? Do other characters even have "Share Memories"? I can't remember of the top of me head here. It's not possible there is a step missing from the guide I have? What is the very first step for this little Janice movie path?

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Indeed, i am referring to the very first phone call from Andrianna. According to the walkthrough this is the trigger and the very start of this little "janice movie questline" so I am unable to even use a 'Share Memories' option nor do even see one. I have done no movie scene at all yet.

Is there another way to get this bug without having played anything under "Share Memories". Have I maybe used a "Share Memoires" option with a character other than Janice and gotten the bug that way? Do other characters even have "Share Memories"? I can't remember of the top of me head here. It's not possible there is a step missing from the guide I have? What is the very first step for this little Janice movie path?
As far as I know there's no other way to get this bug.
Can you post your save so I can take a look.

The first thing you should get when starting Janice's movie quest is
Getting a text from Adrianna and Janice entering Jason's room asking if he's seen her blue pants.

Last edited:

tania

Jun 30, 2017
I love this game and i`ve played a lot. But i will wait that the game reach the end to play again
Same but the problem is "reach the end" , this was one of my first game played in this site and like DMD and SSaga, the end is something that i dont see near.

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes