NIKI87

Jun 3, 2017
Just how long does the dev plan to continue development? The game is already too big and impossible to play without a walkthrough.

RYOMIN

Jul 2, 2017
No progress on line 819.
This is a symptom of screen freezing.
The dialog does not appear.
Am I the only one with this?

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Clicking autosave it advances me to the next day
That’s the only option unfortunately
it won’t save where you are, but you can still carry on from where you left off.
it’s not like renpy where you can carry on from a specific scene.

• Sad
Reactions: AlexTorch

sskcod

Aug 6, 2017
better yet have they fixed the part where you can't save the game without being connected to patreon?
Use the crack...

it's a file named Assembly-CSharp.dll

You have to replace the original file in your game with it. Do some research, you will learn something useful.

Reactions: Juninpachi

circuitarity

Jul 3, 2019
I just tried to download the game, crack, INCEST PATCH, Walkthrough and every other useful file.... After 16+ scrolls through multiple different instructions I have decided I no longer have any interest in playing this game because.... The links are not organized in a sensible way and the instructions have me installing the same crack for a 3rd time. The OP (original poster) or a staff member needs to go through the links to see they are not properly connected to what they should be and edit where the links go instead of
"Link to walkthrough... ->
Unrelated information x90 lines
walkthrough info hidden here if you look really carefully"

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
I just tried to download the game, crack, INCEST PATCH, Walkthrough and every other useful file.... After 16+ scrolls through multiple different instructions I have decided I no longer have any interest in playing this game because.... The links are not organized in a sensible way and the instructions have me installing the same crack for a 3rd time. The OP (original poster) or a staff member needs to go through the links to see they are not properly connected to what they should be and edit where the links go instead of
Have you tried mine, because I've had no complaints with my instructions, or the links, which I can assure all do point to the right place.
You can find them through the link in my signature.

sskcod

Aug 6, 2017
It's a point of view.

A bit weak in my opinion. But it's a decent one.

From perspective, it sounds like asking someone to chew my food for me, but I'm being difficult.

We should have a plug & play version of the game.

Why do we have uncracked version of the game? We should have one link to a single file, all ready, compressed, latest version of the game.

About the walkthrough, well... You need to alt+tab read and follow instructions. Cheats can be used, but VERY CAREFULLY.

Or, try the saves provided by the community.

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes