Reid Vishern

Nov 25, 2021
Just follow the walkthrough and you'll get it
you just have to make sure you've done steps 901 and 941

But if you use my 0.48 save, you just have to do the 0.49 content
Okay thanks by the way how can we ask the creator for Kendra update in the next one ?

Chad_K

Nov 14, 2018
so is there any news or info if this game is going to get a in game guide, either from the developer or a mod?
it would improve the game so much, or are we stuck with reading through the text based walkthrough?

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
so is there any news or info if this game is going to get a in game guide, either from the developer or a mod?
it would improve the game so much, or are we stuck with reading through the text based walkthrough?
Things is
There is an in-game guide, the "!" button
but it's not one I'd recommend using

Last edited:

TFFBladez

Oct 10, 2020
So I am following the guide and when it tells me to peek on Janice while she uses the washroom she keeps kicking me out. I have already done it with her but I keep getting kicked out. am I missing something?

Xinck

Oct 8, 2017
I decided to start a new play-through of this and when I go have coffee with Kelly for the first time, I keep getting a dungeon scene with Kelly and Janice. Anyone know how to fix this?

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
I decided to start a new play-through of this and when I go have coffee with Kelly for the first time, I keep getting a dungeon scene with Kelly and Janice. Anyone know how to fix this?
Don't play the beta version.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
So I am following the guide and when it tells me to peek on Janice while she uses the washroom she keeps kicking me out. I have already done it with her but I keep getting kicked out. am I missing something?
You need to increase her relationship points to do it 100%
otherwise it's 50/50

Reactions: zaxrider29

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
You need to download 0.49final, that's a bug in the Beta

TFFBladez

Oct 10, 2020
You need to increase her relationship points to do it 100%
otherwise it's 50/50
It has happened 0 percent of the time. what points do I need to have at this point I continued on and have her over 200. also, the guide just said I needed to sleep with her once in order to do it.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
It has happened 0 percent of the time. what points do I need to have at this point I continued on and have her over 200. also, the guide just said I needed to sleep with her once in order to do it.
did you by any chance artificially increase her points
and where did you sleep with her

Because if you're following the walkthrough, you should have slept with her in a couple of places

Last edited:

GameRebel

Mar 29, 2020
Took a look and tested

Connected = Passed
Created New Save = Passed
Load New Save = Passed
Load 0.48Final Save = Passed
Thanks for the info...
New to this game and have a few questions, the game "Twist v.49 Final cracked" download includes the crack for saves or do I need to install the crack separately?

Can we save the game in progress or do I have to select exit to save the game?

Are there only 8 save slots?

Thanks in adv

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Thanks for the info...
New to this game and have a few questions, the game "Twist v.49 Final cracked" download includes the crack for saves or do I need to install the crack separately?

Can we save the game in progress or do I have to select exit to save the game?

Are there only 8 save slots?

Thanks in adv
The one in the OP is already cracked, no need to download the crack and install separately

There's no way to save in-game, only Save and Quit

and Yes, there are only 8 save slots

GameRebel

Mar 29, 2020
Bathroom > Hot Tub > move the camera with mouse > bottom left
also make sure you’ve moved Janice’s leg when she’s at the pool
What camera? I've already moved Janice's leg, but don't see a camera in bottom left of hot tub room. We're talking about bathroom linked from living room, right? I placed a spy camera in "shower" cabin, but haven't set a camera in jacuzzi room.

GameRebel

Mar 29, 2020
What camera? I've already moved Janice's leg, but don't see a camera in bottom left of hot tub room. We're talking about bathroom linked from living room, right? I placed a spy camera in "shower" cabin, but haven't set a camera in jacuzzi room.
Nvm...I figured it out by accident. Thnx

Exoplast

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
The Twist [v1.0-0.52.1 Cracked] [KsT] - Original Size: 2,10GB

Download Repack PC (1,25GB):

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

TFFBladez

Oct 10, 2020
did you by any chance artificially increase her points
and where did you sleep with her

Because if you're following the walkthrough, you should have slept with her in a couple of places
I slept with her in the living room, bedroom (hers and mine). Had pool scene etc.

3.40 star(s) 156 Votes