TFFBladez

Oct 10, 2020
You need to increase her relationship points to do it 100%
otherwise it's 50/50
It has happened 0 percent of the time. what points do I need to have at this point I continued on and have her over 200. also, the guide just said I needed to sleep with her once in order to do it.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
It has happened 0 percent of the time. what points do I need to have at this point I continued on and have her over 200. also, the guide just said I needed to sleep with her once in order to do it.
did you by any chance artificially increase her points
and where did you sleep with her

Because if you're following the walkthrough, you should have slept with her in a couple of places

Last edited:
Reactions: zaxrider29

GameRebel

Mar 29, 2020
Took a look and tested

Connected = Passed
Created New Save = Passed
Load New Save = Passed
Load 0.48Final Save = Passed
Thanks for the info...
New to this game and have a few questions, the game "Twist v.49 Final cracked" download includes the crack for saves or do I need to install the crack separately?

Can we save the game in progress or do I have to select exit to save the game?

Are there only 8 save slots?

Thanks in adv

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Thanks for the info...
New to this game and have a few questions, the game "Twist v.49 Final cracked" download includes the crack for saves or do I need to install the crack separately?

Can we save the game in progress or do I have to select exit to save the game?

Are there only 8 save slots?

Thanks in adv
The one in the OP is already cracked, no need to download the crack and install separately

There's no way to save in-game, only Save and Quit

and Yes, there are only 8 save slots

GameRebel

Mar 29, 2020
Bathroom > Hot Tub > move the camera with mouse > bottom left
also make sure you’ve moved Janice’s leg when she’s at the pool
What camera? I've already moved Janice's leg, but don't see a camera in bottom left of hot tub room. We're talking about bathroom linked from living room, right? I placed a spy camera in "shower" cabin, but haven't set a camera in jacuzzi room.

GameRebel

Mar 29, 2020
What camera? I've already moved Janice's leg, but don't see a camera in bottom left of hot tub room. We're talking about bathroom linked from living room, right? I placed a spy camera in "shower" cabin, but haven't set a camera in jacuzzi room.
Nvm...I figured it out by accident. Thnx

Reactions: zaxrider29

Exoplast

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
The Twist [v1.0-0.52.1 Cracked] [KsT] - Original Size: 2,10GB

Download Repack PC (1,25GB):

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

TFFBladez

Oct 10, 2020
did you by any chance artificially increase her points
and where did you sleep with her

Because if you're following the walkthrough, you should have slept with her in a couple of places
I slept with her in the living room, bedroom (hers and mine). Had pool scene etc.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
I slept with her in the living room, bedroom (hers and mine). Had pool scene etc.
Did you wake up at night, go to the pool and wait for her
while having lube and condom in your inventory

as well as doing the night scene in the living room with her

GameRebel

Mar 29, 2020
Did you wake up at night, go to the pool and wait for her
while having lube and condom in your inventory

as well as doing the night scene in the living room with her
How did you trigger the living room night scene w/ Julia? Walkthrough says it's 50% chance that scene will trigger, but I've tried waking up about 20 times already and each scene has been the Janice scene. Julia score is 100 and I've completed Step 9 multiple times.

Jun 15, 2018

(this is just a poll so no graphics)

The Twist 0.50
Since many people liked the way previous update was made, so 0.50 will be done in a similar manner. There will be a single story-path that will connect all events of the update.
Once again the poll will determine who will be the main stars of the update.
P.S. if the character isn't in the poll, that doesn't mean it won't make an appearance in the update, just it won't be in a big role.

Seaside Mystery
The next beta build is coming together quite nicely, it will feature new location, updated PC UI, more content for Brenda, Lin, Michelle, some "quality of life" improvements and more. Some of it you will see in the screenshots that are coming pretty soon. The Beta build itself will come out later this month.

Kira

Adrianna

Emma

Kendra

Julia

Rachel
135 votes total

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
How did you trigger the living room night scene w/ Julia? Walkthrough says it's 50% chance that scene will trigger, but I've tried waking up about 20 times already and each scene has been the Janice scene. Julia score is 100 and I've completed Step 9 multiple times.
Don't watch the TV, that's only for Janice
Just stay standing and wait, while at the same time leave and re-enter the living room

GameRebel

Mar 29, 2020
I'm trying to figure out these situations on my own, but this one just seems buggy to me. I'm trying to ask Janice in the living room about real parents and Jason only seems interested in wanting to call adoptive mother by her first name since she's not his biological mother. Smh

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes