Exoplast

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
The Twist [v1.0-0.52.1 Cracked] [KsT] - Original Size: 2,10GB

Download Repack PC (1,25GB):

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

TFFBladez

Oct 10, 2020
did you by any chance artificially increase her points
and where did you sleep with her

Because if you're following the walkthrough, you should have slept with her in a couple of places
I slept with her in the living room, bedroom (hers and mine). Had pool scene etc.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
I slept with her in the living room, bedroom (hers and mine). Had pool scene etc.
Did you wake up at night, go to the pool and wait for her
while having lube and condom in your inventory

as well as doing the night scene in the living room with her

GameRebel

Mar 29, 2020
Did you wake up at night, go to the pool and wait for her
while having lube and condom in your inventory

as well as doing the night scene in the living room with her
How did you trigger the living room night scene w/ Julia? Walkthrough says it's 50% chance that scene will trigger, but I've tried waking up about 20 times already and each scene has been the Janice scene. Julia score is 100 and I've completed Step 9 multiple times.

Jun 15, 2018

(this is just a poll so no graphics)

The Twist 0.50
Since many people liked the way previous update was made, so 0.50 will be done in a similar manner. There will be a single story-path that will connect all events of the update.
Once again the poll will determine who will be the main stars of the update.
P.S. if the character isn't in the poll, that doesn't mean it won't make an appearance in the update, just it won't be in a big role.

Seaside Mystery
The next beta build is coming together quite nicely, it will feature new location, updated PC UI, more content for Brenda, Lin, Michelle, some "quality of life" improvements and more. Some of it you will see in the screenshots that are coming pretty soon. The Beta build itself will come out later this month.

Kira

Adrianna

Emma

Kendra

Julia

Rachel
135 votes total

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
How did you trigger the living room night scene w/ Julia? Walkthrough says it's 50% chance that scene will trigger, but I've tried waking up about 20 times already and each scene has been the Janice scene. Julia score is 100 and I've completed Step 9 multiple times.
Don't watch the TV, that's only for Janice
Just stay standing and wait, while at the same time leave and re-enter the living room

GameRebel

Mar 29, 2020
I'm trying to figure out these situations on my own, but this one just seems buggy to me. I'm trying to ask Janice in the living room about real parents and Jason only seems interested in wanting to call adoptive mother by her first name since she's not his biological mother. Smh

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
I'm trying to figure out these situations on my own, but this one just seems buggy to me. I'm trying to ask Janice in the living room about real parents and Jason only seems interested in wanting to call adoptive mother by her first name since she's not his biological mother. Smh
You need to switch talking between Janice and Kelly the pharmacist, to progress

GameRebel

Mar 29, 2020
You need to switch talking between Janice and Kelly the pharmacist, to progress
I see that, the steps switch between Janice and Kelly, but this is where I'm stuck...

29. Make sure Kelly's score is 15 or higher. Go to the pharmacy shop at 13:00 or
between 15:00 and 19:00 and click on "Go in".
Choose "Talk to her" or "Call her" and then click on "Buy something". Buy the
"Condoms". Then click on "Back" and "Chat" to have a talk with Kelly.
She says that her coffee break is at 14:00. Now click on "Ask about anal". Kelly
tells Jason it has something to do with the butthole.

I talked to her, then bought the condoms, clicked back and then chat, but all he ever asks is "How's it going?" and then responds to her w/ "That sucks!" She never invites for the coffee break. However, when I do ask her for advise, she does mention her coffee break at 14:00, but upon returning @ 14:00 and selecting talk to her> chat, it's the same repetitive "How's it going?" conversation.

30. Go home and to the living room. Catch Janice there reading a book. Click on
"Talk to her" and "Chat". Jason asks Janice about his real parents.
Janice tells Jason that they brought him home from the hospital the day after
he was born and never met his real mom.

In this step and all he ever asks is about wanting to call her by first name. :unsure:

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
I see that, the steps switch between Janice and Kelly, but this is where I'm stuck...

29. Make sure Kelly's score is 15 or higher. Go to the pharmacy shop at 13:00 or
between 15:00 and 19:00 and click on "Go in".
Choose "Talk to her" or "Call her" and then click on "Buy something". Buy the
"Condoms". Then click on "Back" and "Chat" to have a talk with Kelly.
She says that her coffee break is at 14:00. Now click on "Ask about anal". Kelly
tells Jason it has something to do with the butthole.

I talked to her, then bought the condoms, clicked back and then chat, but all he ever asks is "How's it going?" and then responds to her w/ "That sucks!" She never invites for the coffee break. However, when I do ask her for advise, she does mention her coffee break at 14:00, but upon returning @ 14:00 and selecting talk to her> chat, it's the same repetitive "How's it going?" conversation.

30. Go home and to the living room. Catch Janice there reading a book. Click on
"Talk to her" and "Chat". Jason asks Janice about his real parents.
Janice tells Jason that they brought him home from the hospital the day after
he was born and never met his real mom.

In this step and all he ever asks is about wanting to call her by first name. :unsure:
Most likely you haven’t finished all dialogue with Billy at school
Chat with him a couple more times
speaking to Kelly and Janice afterwards each time on different days

Last edited:

JennyTreibel

Jul 22, 2018
I currently need to find a new partner for Kelly after Yuki got pregnant. But I already gave Rebecca the Latex Suit ages ago and now I don't get her to wear it at the pool anymore. Jason doesn't invite Rebecca to Kelly's dungeon

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
I currently need to find a new partner for Kelly after Yuki got pregnant. But I already gave Rebecca the Latex Suit ages ago and now I don't get her to wear it at the pool anymore. Jason doesn't invite Rebecca to Kelly's dungeon
Yeah that‘s a bug
you need to change a variable to fix it

1-Giving the Rebecca the Latex outfit before it's time
Resulting in missing dialogue options and the permanent closure of the pharmacy at 8pm/20:00
POSSIBLE FIX - you'll have to edit a variable using the cheat mod or a - Locate the variable "reblat" and set it to 0

Reactions: JennyTreibel
3.40 star(s) 156 Votes