Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
where do i met all the characters, i dont know what to do
Best use the walkthrough, it will tell you what to do, it's included in the archive, or you can grab it from my signature
but you should wait until 0.49Final is released, as Beta1 has a lot of bug
or you can download 0.48Final from my signature instead

Ramirez™

Aug 29, 2016
I hoped the loading times would have been improved in the past years.
Still 3-4 seconds between locations. I don't think I have the patience for it.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
I hoped the loading times would have been improved in the past years.
Still 3-4 seconds between locations. I don't think I have the patience for it.
That would require completely rebuilding the game, and changing how the events/scenes are loaded.
It's only gotten worse, and will only get worse with each version.

Ramirez™

Aug 29, 2016
That would require completely rebuilding the game, and changing how the events/scenes are loaded.
It's only gotten worse, and will only get worse with each version.
Yeah, I get that.
I just thought that replacing my R390 from 2016, with a RTX3050 would help.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Yeah, I get that.
I just thought that replacing my R390 from 2016, with a RTX3050 would help.
That has a minimal effect on loading times. It's really only noticable with earlier content and less time played. Plus the 3050 is pretty shitty. If you absolutely had to have an RTX card, a 2060 or even 3060 would have been better choices. Even the GTX 1060 would be better.
Switching from a HDD to SSD has more impact (if you have one available), and M.2 SSD even more (again, if available). Even then there are still times where there's up to five seconds for loading a scene/location... Shocking, I know, waiting a whole five seconds!:eek:

I'm saying this as someone who's run it on two types of "potato pc" and current pc, which is running a Ryzen 5 5500X with a RTX3060 (12GB RAM) and 16GB DDR4, on an SSD.
Previously, an i3 530 (1st gen) with a GTX560 Ti and 4GB DDR3, and also a FX6350 with a R9 270 and 8GB DDR3.
System RAM and HDD/SSD made the biggest differences, but only for so long before more and more bad design clogged the game up to shit.

Otzelhuber

Jul 29, 2017
Hey =)

Please dont be mad or rude on me when i ask this question :D I think you guys answered it alot here.
But it has so many sites here to read and search will also take long to long^^

So my Question is: What is the Ntr here ? Are there just one little scene or much more ? =)
(i like Ntr/sharing etc)

I play this game very early and i liked it alot and there was no ntr, but now it has and iam just curious =)

And maybe if there a at least a few nice ntr/sharing scene i would like to play it again soon :D

Ramirez™

Aug 29, 2016
That has a minimal effect on loading times. It's really only noticable with earlier content and less time played. Plus the 3050 is pretty shitty. If you absolutely had to have an RTX card, a 2060 or even 3060 would have been better choices. Even the GTX 1060 would be better.
Switching from a HDD to SSD has more impact (if you have one available), and M.2 SSD even more (again, if available). Even then there are still times where there's up to five seconds for loading a scene/location... Shocking, I know, waiting a whole five seconds!:eek:

I'm saying this as someone who's run it on two types of "potato pc" and current pc, which is running a Ryzen 5 5500X with a RTX3060 (12GB RAM) and 16GB DDR4, on an SSD.
Previously, an i3 530 (1st gen) with a GTX560 Ti and 4GB DDR3, and also a FX6350 with a R9 270 and 8GB DDR3.
System RAM and HDD/SSD made the biggest differences, but only for so long before more and more bad design clogged the game up to shit.
My PC is 6 year old.
I5-6500 3.2Ghz, Samsung 850 EVO SSD.
The biggest bottleneck is most likely the memory. 16GB DDR4 but only at 2400MHz.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
My PC is 6 year old.
The biggest bottleneck is most likely the memory. 16GB DDR4 but only at 2400MHz.
I would say your memory is the issue as well
you need at least 3000mhz or 3200 better.
but of that would depend on your mother, plus you would need to enable xmp

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
My PC is 6 year old.
I would say your memory is the issue as well
you need at least 3000mhz or 3200 better.
but of that would depend on your mother, plus you would need to enable xmp
RAM speed isn't really all that big an issue with this game though.

Started a new playthrough a couple of weeks ago, comparing between oldest and newest systems, and the biggest deciding factors were amount of RAM and storage type. It runs fine with 4GB DDR3 at 1300Mhz, then 8GB DDR3 at the same speed and 16GB DDR4 doesn't seem to make a noticable difference.
-CPUs obviously mattered - Newer, faster and more efficient CPUs are obviously going to help performance.
-Frames Per Second really doesn't matter in this game, so the GPU just needs to be good enough to support it with itself being a DX11 GPU and having a minimum of 2GB RAM - In my case the R9 270 was the better out of itself and a GTX 560Ti, both being 2GB RAM too.
-HDD or SSD/M.2SSD - SSD is obviously better and M.2SSD better still, but there's no real noticeable difference between them, while HDD will be fine enough with 7200RPM coming in at 10-20 second scene/location load times at worst with a constant hour of playtime.

Reactions: cold_arctus

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Hey =)

Please dont be mad or rude on me when i ask this question :D I think you guys answered it alot here.
But it has so many sites here to read and search will also take long to long^^

So my Question is: What is the Ntr here ? Are there just one little scene or much more ? =)
(i like Ntr/sharing etc)

I play this game very early and i liked it alot and there was no ntr, but now it has and iam just curious =)

And maybe if there a at least a few nice ntr/sharing scene i would like to play it again soon :D
If you head to the useful links in my signature you'll find your answer

Reactions: zaxrider29

DeathMouse

Apr 10, 2022
Hello, is there a guide or walkthrough for the game? I've been trying to move forward for days, but somehow I'm always wrong

homarkc

Nov 12, 2018
Have done "help moving furniture for Michelle", keep going to Jason's room, but can't trigger the superhero costume event with Julia.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Have done "help moving furniture for Michelle", keep going to Jason's room, but can't trigger the superhero costume event with Julia.
You need to repeat the Julia and Kira dream

Go to Julia’s room during the day when she’s there
As her about going out with Kira again
Make Jason’s bed the main bed
Go to sleep
Check the dream list,
On the second night, you should be able to dream of Julia and Kira

after that you should find Julia on Jason’s pc to start the superhero event

Reactions: homarkc
Jun 15, 2018
Here are the 0.49 Final Links: Keep in mind that it is not cracked (means you cant load or save)
So either wait for someone to crack it or sub to KST's Patreon any tier(yes 1$ also gives you access to saving and loading)

Even though this is just the final version, i'll post the changelogs for all versions.

(beta 1)
- 7 new scenes.
- 73 new animations.
- 2 new items
- more scenes added to "Diary"
-
Characters that received updates:
- Janice
- Julia
- Danielle
- Kelly
- Updated locations:
-Living room
-Julia's room
-Jason's room
-Danielle's bedroom
-Danielle's kitchen
-Pharmacy store
-Kelly's dungeon
-Danielle's livestream room
-Pool (night)
- Various bug fixes and minor adjustments.

Fixes:
- Added.
New scenes has been added to Diary.
- Added. Option to choose for Janice to wear or not to wear mask, during Danielle's livestream scene, has been added.
-Fixed. Animations in the last part of Kelly's dungeon scene now working properly.
-Fixed Janice's tattoo in the new scenes.
-Fixed new scenes now works properly while Janice is pregnant.
-Fixed several other minor visual glitches.

Changes in Final version (since Beta2):
- Updated Tasks journal
- Updated visuals in several scenes.
- Fixed. The night pool scene is now also played in diary's Kelly's dungeon replay.
- Fixed Janice tattoo in pharmacy scenes.
- Fixed glitch then Kelly's dungeon starts automatically once you visit Pharmacy.
- Fixed various bugs from previous versions.
- Fixed several dialogs and grammar mistakes.

(also I got lazy so instead of downloading and reuploading the final version, I directly shared the Mega Links from Patreon)

0.49 save provided by KST :
0.49 walkthrough :

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes