Mirlo

Dec 7, 2017
I have a bug with a new game beginning. When I want to go for a coffee at Kelly at 14 a clock I have a bdsm scene with my step mother involved instead of talking about anal

MauritkCL

Feb 3, 2018
If you've just read the last few pages, even this page, you would have found your answer
There's even on that's a couple of posts above yours
I realized as much about 10 seconds after I posted it. My bad. I thought this was maybe because I was using a save that's almost a year old.

Koczi

Nov 23, 2016
I've found 2 bugs and one of them prevents me from progressing with mum. When i chat with Rachel ro ask advice for mum's birthday it triggers an "future" event where she drugs the mc and mum and locks them in her dungeon. is there a way to trigger the right event?
The second bug is when u hide in the sis closet, it triggers and event where u fuck sis.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
I have a bug with a new game beginning. When I want to go for a coffee at Kelly at 14 a clock I have a bdsm scene with my step mother involved instead of talking about anal
I've found 2 bugs and one of them prevents me from progressing with mum. When i chat with Rachel ro ask advice for mum's birthday it triggers an "future" event where she drugs the mc and mum and locks them in her dungeon. is there a way to trigger the right event?
The second bug is when u hide in the sis closet, it triggers and event where u fuck sis.
For those we'll have to wait for the updates

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
BE CAREFUL THIS REPACK CONTAINS MALWARE !
Don't trust anyone other than Anon.
Thanks for the vote, you can trust Exoplast as well

Just to ease your worries, using windows sandbox, I've scanned the file using multiple scanners and all came back clean

While EMSISoft did "detect" malware, it's a false positive as it regards another scanner

Screenshot 2022-04-11 022307.png Screenshot 2022-04-11 022338.png Screenshot 2022-04-11 022357.png Screenshot 2022-04-11 022410.png Screenshot 2022-04-11 022432.png Screenshot 2022-04-11 022603.png

Dann01

Aug 24, 2019
I've got a glitch in 0.49 that no matter what point in the game, if I go to the pharmacy at 4pm and agree to go with Kelly into the backroom it skips to a point where both Jason and Janice are in the backroom and they get drugged with sleeping pills. I cannot advance the game because I can't "ask for advice" properly with Kelly.
There's also another one where if I click on Julia's door past 20:00 it skips to a scene where Jason needs to get lube from Julia for a threesome with Danielle and Janice

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
I've got a glitch in 0.49 that no matter what point in the game, if I go to the pharmacy at 4pm and agree to go with Kelly into the backroom it skips to a point where both Jason and Janice are in the backroom and they get drugged with sleeping pills. I cannot advance the game because I can't "ask for advice" properly with Kelly.
There's also another one where if I click on Julia's door past 20:00 it skips to a scene where Jason needs to get lube from Julia for a threesome with Danielle and Janice
Should be fixed in Beta2 or Final "fingerscrossed"

best thing to do is to play with 0.48Final and move to 0.49 to play the new content

Koczi

Nov 23, 2016
every version that i play prior to 0.49 doesn't work properly, it gets stuck when i press the "load" button (it doesn't show the save files) and it gets stuck when i hit "save and quit", even with the patched cracks

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
every version that i play prior to 0.49 doesn't work properly, it gets stuck when i press the "load" button (it doesn't show the save files) and it gets stuck when i hit "save and quit", even with the patched cracks
Any save you create in 0.49 will not work on an previous versions of the game
saves are not backwards compatible

your best option, without starting a new game, would be to grab one of mine from my signature that closely matches yours

you just have to make sure to remove or replace all your saves from 0.49 from the save folder, otherwise it won’t work.

Last edited:

marinesberserk

Jan 26, 2018
i'm stucked at point that my game won't let me ask Kelly for anal and skip me to the point where i have a scene with danielle unlocked helping MC and Janice without the chance to unlock the '' know more about anal '' . How to resolve ?

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
i'm stucked at point that my game won't let me ask Kelly for anal and skip me to the point where i have a scene with danielle unlocked helping MC and Janice without the chance to unlock the '' know more about anal '' . How to resolve ?
Wait for the update, Beta2 or Final

Reactions: zaxrider29

^Ulric^

Apr 5, 2021
Hi, I find a bug doing step v0.28 - 489 On weekdays go to the hospital at 14:00. Kendra is standing in front of the hospital.
When i'm talking with Kendra after blackmail convince recepcionist to be nice with her and MC say "We've just had an honest conversation *hehe*, with next click game lock and no respond. (see attach file)
I try close and load again. I sleep and try next day. I try enter and exit hospital. But nothing work.
I'm playing 0.49Beta1 version and kendra have a score of 70.

Any idea?

TFFBladez

Oct 10, 2020
I am getting a very weird scene I am on 34 of the walkthrough and when I go in to talk to kelly about coffee I am getting a scene which I am sure is way further on as the 'mom' is sitting with you Jason is freaking out and then
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Is there a way to not have that happen. do I need to lower relation ships with the cheat mod I like things going in order.

3.40 star(s) 157 Votes