Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Does the inc. patch changes dialoge in the latest versions of the game?
Just tested a save with Billy's path, as that's the best way to know if the incest patch is working, unfortunately Janice, during the BDSM scene still called Jason Step-Son and Jason calls Janice Step-Mom

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
It seems this number goes up on OTHER actions with Danielle. ( not just on the beach ) I replayed the scenes in this update v0.49 and the DanBay number went from 22 to 29. then a few times in the cam room and at the beach it went to 35. As you can see I don't fully understand all of these variables.
After going doing a quick search of the walkthrough, I think the scene involved is step 901
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Given that it's the reason for why Kelly is doing what she's doing
I even did the beach scenes you suggested, I could get it to increase beyond 22

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
After the new Janice/Danielle scene, copies of their bodies just hang around in all rendered scenes in the room at night. I loaded a prior-save: didn't fix. I uninstalled and reinstalled: didn't fix. Now my install is just *like this* now...

View attachment 1748294

This game may will be the first to come off my 5 star list lol. Buggy, dialog is really bad (broken english), and since I last played, it seems like you can't do anything with this game without a guide... It's a mix of amazing, wonderful, and shit.
To be fair, you're playing a beta version of 0.49, and this isn't the first time this has happened.

It's an issue with this beta, not your save. All should be "normal" again in either the next beta release, or the final 0.49 release.

Dinadass

Aug 14, 2017
It seems there are a lot of people complaining about this game in recent days here. I have a few things to say about this. First, this is the beta 1 release, most of this will be fixxed in beta 2. Second, consider how much you PAY to play this game. And third, show us how much better the game is that YOU developed.
1. Valid, maybe, if it is ever fixed.
2. Yes, valid.
3. No lol this is not valid. I don't have to know how to cook to say a dog turd tastes bad. I don't have to program a game to say that things are bad, boring, or don't work well. No one does.

*inhales*Boi

May 8, 2018
does anyone else have weird overlappping girls on the mothers bed? one is wearing white stockings and is just sitting there staring at the camera and the others are partially merging with the mother lying on the bed

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
does anyone else have weird overlappping girls on the mothers bed? one is wearing white stockings and is just sitting there staring at the camera and the others are partially merging with the mother lying on the bed
Everyone does, it's a bug in Beta1.
Should be fixed in either Beta2 or Final

Reactions: *inhales*Boi

Exoplast

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
I just got warned by my antivirus, it says it contains the AgentTesla Trojan, my windows won't even launch the setup
which antivirus you use ? If Microsoft Defender or other free stuff, then use good Scanner like Gdata. Free Scanner give often false positive, because of the packing algorithm i use .

Alen Mak

Oct 26, 2018
to be honest that was rly low and stupid update, i was think tere will be more.... :( stil need somthing on weekend when sleep with 2 girls and wake up at morning - maybe double blowjob, some more stuf in bathroom maybe, finish night jerking on the TV alone and 2 girls catch MC, dk.....

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes