Dr. Jones

Dec 16, 2017
How did you increase yours to 35, the max I could get it to is 22

It seems this number goes up on OTHER actions with Danielle. ( not just on the beach ) I replayed the scenes in this update v0.49 and the DanBay number went from 22 to 29. then a few times in the cam room and at the beach it went to 35. As you can see I don't fully understand all of these variables.

Meso

Aug 26, 2017
Man, I get that this is a beta but there's some real ESL shit going on in here, especial when you're talking to Janice on the couch. It's not quite the level of a machine translated QSP game, but we're getting there. I don't think I've ever seen that in any of the other betas.

Reactions: iron4doves

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
Man I want to like this game, but the game has gotten so huge and branchy that you almost need to go through a step by step walkthrough to get things done otherwise you just get completely lost.
between bugs and updates, i spend few months to catch up with content

Exoplast

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
The Twist [v0.49 Beta 1 Cracked] [KsT] - Original Size: 2,05GB (12,6GB unpacked)

Download PC (1,19GB):

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

shotaboy69

Donor
Sep 13, 2017
This game could be great, but the Stick Boy MC is Pathetic (5 ft tall and looks like a 12 year old). It just dose not do it for me. The renders have a plastic look. I must say the graphics and animation are very well done. But the download limit is a put off.
So you like muscular huge penis douchebag MC?? thats boring dude this game is a sexual adventure is not Jersey Shore

Reactions: Chad_K

Exoplast

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
it's time this game ends. i own a 3090 and i have 10 sec black screen loading times. I can't imagine how horrible it is to play this game for ppl with cheap or old setups.
I had played this game on a gtx 1080 a few version ago never good a problem with blackscreen. Also on my actual Card Rx 6800 Xt it runs very smooth. Long loading times is always cause by slow ssd's and hdd's .

SDaddy666

May 5, 2017
I had played this game on a gtx 1080 a few version ago never good a problem with blackscreen. Also on my actual Card Rx 6800 Xt it runs very smooth. Long loading times is always cause by slow ssd's and hdd's .
im on a nvme disk. i've reloaded the game and it was faster. so if it happens to you try quit and load.

iron4doves

Dec 28, 2018
After the new Janice/Danielle scene, copies of their bodies just hang around in all rendered scenes in the room at night. I loaded a prior-save: didn't fix. I uninstalled and reinstalled: didn't fix. Now my install is just *like this* now...

1649514953505.png

This game may will be the first to come off my 5 star list lol. Buggy (as others have stated, this is a beta build, so I guess that specifically is harsh, but: ), dialog is really bad (broken english), and since I last played, it seems like you can't do anything with this game without a guide... It's a mix of amazing, wonderful, and shit.

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 160 Votes