Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
According to walkthrough step 947 requires step 941 finished which i repeated and something called ''danbay 22'' but still don't know what should i talk to Janice about to trigger new content since there are no new topic to talk about as far as i know.
Never heard of "danbay22" either, but what suppose t happen is sometime in the afternoon, in an automatic scene, you catch Janice in the livingroom, Janice and Jason talk, no options given and you go talk to Danniele.

It worked fine using my own save, and I did have to do anything special before hand, just stay in the livingroom and wait.

I think I now recall what it is, I believe it the username in Danielle's Cam Show, so the requiremen for step 947 is you should have done Danielle's Cam show.

Reactions: RottenPlum

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
Never heard of "danbay22" either, but what suppose t happen is sometime in the afternoon, in an automatic scene, you catch Janice in the livingroom, Janice and Jason talk, no options given and you go talk to Danniele.

It worked fine using my own save, and I did have to do anything special before hand, just stay in the livingroom and wait.

I think I now recall what it is, I believe it the username in Danielle's Cam Show, so the requiremen for step 947 is you should have done Danielle's Cam show.
Pretty sure i did that long ago, maybe i should repeat it again.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Pretty sure i did that long ago, maybe i should repeat it again.
You shouldn't need to, because once you've done it, it should already be set
The scene with Janice triggers at 17:00 in the livingroom, at least that's how it happened with me.

If you're still unable, you can grab my 0.48 save from my signature and carry on from there.

CrazyIke

Nov 9, 2017
I haven't played this in a hot minute: is the dev still just thoughtlessly adding content to the end of this already massive game so that if you want to see anything new you either need to keep a saving running for years or cheat or something?

aunkub11

Jul 31, 2019
Future ..v 0.50 .. is the final version of this ending game ... I got the rumors like that, is it true?

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
Going on six years, this game that should've been done and finished years ago.

I haven't played this in a hot minute: is the dev still just thoughtlessly adding content to the end of this already massive game so that if you want to see anything new you either need to keep a saving running for years or cheat or something?
I haven't played this in a long time but yes and last I checked you need a walk through and follow it step by step to get through this.

Reactions: boraxkarloff

X0M3!

Nov 13, 2019
Future ..v 0.50 .. is the final version of this ending game ... I got the rumors like that, is it true?
"The Game" ended at v37 . Is there any twist left? now it is just bunch of random plot with decent animations that hugs the PC to death while dev keep making $$$.

amBest

Jul 18, 2017
I just got UBER spoiled by a bug. And I'm too deep to restart this behemoth of a game. So please. Someone tell me how the story SHOULD have progresssed?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

amBest

Jul 18, 2017
Yep, the game is buggy as fuck. I just restarted the game because of the bug I mentioned just a bit ago. And now, I went to meet kelly on day 10, and the game over EVERYTHING to the current patch. The scene that's teased 3-5 pages back in the red rom. Could it be the game is buggy? The crack? Or did the uploader accidentally added some save file that messed up my variables?

I think it's a bug, since even a fresh restart almost imediatly enters a fail scenario.

Last edited:

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Yep, the game is buggy as fuck. I just restarted the game because of the bug I mentioned just a bit ago. And now, I went to meet kelly on day 10, and the game over EVERYTHING to the current patch. The scene that's teased 3-5 pages back in the red rom. Could it be the game is buggy? The crack? Or did the uploader accidentally added some save file that messed up my variables?

I think it's a bug, since even a fresh restart almost imediatly enters a fail scenario.
What steps did you do
I'm trying to recreate the bug you mentioned
Just started a new game, went to see Kelly and didn't encounter the bug

plus if you're starting a new game, the variables would not be effected

EDIT:
I managed to recreate the bug, it happens when you first go upstairs to Kelly's apartment.

Last edited:

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017

For now I recommend download 0.48Final, until this is fixed in 0.49

SBS

Nov 7, 2017
What steps did you do
I'm trying to recreate the bug you mentioned
Just started a new game, went to see Kelly and didn't encounter the bug

plus if you're starting a new game, the variables would not be effected
I have the same bug. When I go to talk to Kelly and she invites me back for coffee I accept and then it goes to the Red Room scene that is in the latest patch with my mom. It only seems to happen when she goes on break if that helps any.

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes