charenton

Jul 30, 2017
nah if you are a 1$ sub, you dont need crack. as long as you sub you can verify your patreon and save. (if you can somehow dl it that is) anyway I caved, paid 10$. Good update. Long events even though it seems really short from the walkthrough. Sadly no billy scenes. Pretty good update considering his past few updates.
Share at least the walkthrough so others can decide if it's worth paying

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
nice, but i think i'll wait for the final version of that. what's the new content anyway?
There quite a bit, but I'll keep it a secret it's best if you experience it first hand

All I'll say is it involves
A Threesome + 1, A Live Stream and BDSM

and I've already tested it with my save, if you want to use it, there should be no issue in getting it going. I experienced no bug with the new content.

Last edited:
Reactions: CptRexx

Reid Vishern

Nov 25, 2021
There quite a bit, but I'll keep it a secret it's best if you experience it first hand

All I'll say is it involves
A Threesome + 1, A Live Stream and BDSM

and I've already tested it with my save, if you that, there should be no issue in getting it going. I experienced no bug with the new content.
Excuse me where is the new step of Jason with Kelly ?

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
According to walkthrough step 947 requires step 941 finished which i repeated and something called ''danbay 22'' but still don't know what should i talk to Janice about to trigger new content since there are no new topic to talk about as far as i know.

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes