Doruno

Feb 11, 2018
0.49 When Update ? ktst told patreon member first day of April . 6k+ drop to 5k . kst you alright ? if you tell your patreon member reason about why you delay no one leave from patreon
discord:
  1. carryWaywardSon03.04.2022
    Is 0.49 still planned for the first days of April? Thanks!

2. KsT03.04.2022
    yes, probably around Wednesday

fimbull

Aug 17, 2017
how can i do the following step of the walkthrough ?

158. The next day after school go inside the school. Go to the classroom. Click on "Show the video with Kevin". Jason shows Rebecca the video.

I recorded the video with Rebecca and Kevin but every time i visit the classroom from now on it is announced that Rebecca is busy and i shouldn't disturb her.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
how can i do the following step of the walkthrough ?

158. The next day after school go inside the school. Go to the classroom. Click on "Show the video with Kevin". Jason shows Rebecca the video.

I recorded the video with Rebecca and Kevin but every time i visit the classroom from now on it is announced that Rebecca is busy and i shouldn't disturb her.
Can you post your save

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
My save is here
By any chance did you artificially increase Rebecca's score to 50, because if you're following the walkthrough, she should only be at 30

As I tested my own save "Completes 0.10" and it worked first time

EDIT: I started a new game, Limiting it to doing steps 112-114, 115 & 157-158
and it worked fine.

From the looks of it, increasing Rebecca to 50 caused the issue you are having

Last edited:

fimbull

Aug 17, 2017
Thank you. Then i will use the hallway debug function to lower her score. Then i will see if i can go on.

sskcod

Aug 6, 2017
Thank you. Then i will use the hallway debug function to lower her score. Then i will see if i can go on.
That's a cheat menu. Not a debug function.

In a few words, it's more used to mess up your save and make the game fail and invoque bugs from another dimension... But far less useful to "debug". It's a bug making feature first, bug fixing feature... Nah, not even second. It can eventually help. But it's not a result you can reproduce all the time.

When you add too much points to a character and save, you do something that's not supposed to happen.

So, be ready to start from an earlier save. Before cheating.

Cheating is bad, m'kay? Do it carefully.

OleJackRipper

Mar 22, 2021
Unity.... So a lot of lagging and random crashing?

Also, tags include ntr then exclude that from genre. Is this a new way of saying "it's avoidable"?

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Unity.... So a lot of lagging and random crashing?

Also, tags include ntr then exclude that from genre. Is this a new way of saying "it's avoidable"?
NTR is avoidable, other than a couple of small things that are needed to progress
if you check my signature you can find a walkthrough that will help you do that.

as for the crashes, it's normally a memory issue, you can try reducing the graphics quality or try to disable a couple thing from the option in the main menu
Best way to find out is to look at the top 5-10 lines of the crash report located in the save folder

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017

- 7 new scenes.
- 73 new animations.
- 2 new items
- more scenes added to "Diary"
-
Characters that received updates:
  • Janice
  • Julia
  • Danielle
  • Kelly
- Updated locations:
  • Living room
  • Julia's room
  • Jason's room
  • Danielle's bedroom
  • Danielle's kitchen
  • Pharmacy store
  • Kelly's dungeon
  • Danielle's livestream room
  • Pool (night)
- Various bug fixes and minor adjustments.

Jun 15, 2018
Chill... It will take a while.

You need the link, then the crack, then the update, then the new crack... Just chill for a few weeks.
nah if you are a 1$ sub, you dont need crack. as long as you sub you can verify your patreon and save. (if you can somehow dl it that is) anyway I caved, paid 10$. Good update. Long events even though it seems really short from the walkthrough. Sadly no billy scenes. Pretty good update considering his past few updates.

gears

Aug 27, 2016
The crack isn't hard to do. its adding three lines of code and changing 3 other references

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes