Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
I think getting Janice pregnant is one time thing only,I did it with a 0.35 saved file,thanks for your help.
Actually you can get Janice pregnant multiple times, just repeat what you did in her bedroom

the only reason I can think of for the placebo pills not being in your inventory, is you already switched them and you never switched them back.
So all you need to do is repeat the action in Janice’s bedroom with Janice and Julia.

Last edited:
Reactions: Vrap

john1230

Oct 6, 2020
Is it possible play this game in android with emulator or apps like joiplay?
No! unless ARM integrates hardware emulations into their chips then that's another story.

If you want to play on Android, you'll be looking at games that requires very little graphics power. Ren'py games is your best bet.

Reactions: alexo2341

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
No! unless ARM integrates hardware emulations into their chips then that's another story.

If you want to play on Android, you'll be looking at games that requires very little graphics power. Ren'py games is your best bet.
Uh... ? :unsure:

The biggest problem this would have on Android, is the same thing affecting people running on desktops/laptops - Horrendous design and implementation of the "random events" that can happen in various locations.

The game loads everything that can appear in a location (literally everything for that location) then hides everything that's not been selected to appear.
It's why there's been instances of multiple Jasons in some locations/events for some people in the beta versions... Because there really are multiple Jasons in that location:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: john1230

john1230

Oct 6, 2020
Uh... ? :unsure:

The biggest problem this would have on Android, is the same thing affecting people running on desktops/laptops - Horrendous design and implementation of the "random events" that can happen in various locations.

The game loads everything that can appear in a location (literally everything for that location) then hides everything that's not been selected to appear.
It's why there's been instances of multiple Jasons in some locations/events for some people in the beta versions... Because there really are multiple Jasons in that location:ROFLMAO:
He said emulation not port;)

john1230

Oct 6, 2020
Emulators don't require hardware emulation from the processor though. They do the emulation, not the processor.
Emulators uses the system's processor to emulate the hardware to trick the game into running, so running it on a low performance chip will cause your system to slow down. This is where hardware acceleration comes in, it handles the emulation leaving the processor free to do the day to day task.

Basically what I'm saying is that you are not going to run Cyberpunk in emulation on Android.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Emulators uses the system's processor to emulate the hardware to trick the game into running, so running it on a low performance chip will cause your system to slow down. This is where hardware acceleration comes in, it handles the emulation leaving the processor free to do the day to day task.
I know how emulators work.
I still remember the "slide-show" of Goldeneye via emulator back in the early 2000's.

However, you haven't actually disproven the possibility of running this game via emulator on an Android device. I don't doubt it would (at best) work for maybe five-to-ten minutes before eating up all the device's RAM like it's impersonating Chrome, but it could still run... About as well as the release version of Crysis on "minimum spec" machines for the time:LOL:

Also the article I linked didn't contain ports, but versions specifically built for mobile devices. Which means those that are compatible have the necessary graphical processing capability.

Basically what I'm saying is that you are not going to run Cyberpunk in emulation on Android.

Well thank fuck for that, because I was worried we were talking about The Twist...
:rolleyes:

fimbull

Aug 17, 2017
I have a question.

I have allready reached day 25. How can i trigger the event in which Julia is masturbating in the living room at night. I doesnt happen for me.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
I have a question.

I have allready reached day 25. How can i trigger the event in which Julia is masturbating in the living room at night. I doesnt happen for me.
The number off days to don’t play into things, except for a couple of scenarios

to catch Julia in the living at night, she needs to be 50/60 I think and don’t watch tv, that’s only for Janice.
For Julia, it’s random,
you need to stand in the living and use the wait button, and at the same time leave and re-enter the living room.
she usually appear wrong 12 midnight

john1230

Oct 6, 2020
I still remember the "slide-show" of Goldeneye via emulator back in the early 2000's.

However, you haven't actually disproven the possibility of running this game via emulator on an Android device. I don't doubt it would (at best) work for maybe five-to-ten minutes before eating up all the device's RAM like it's impersonating Chrome, but it could still run... About as well as the release version of Crysis on "minimum spec" machines for the time:LOL:

Also the article I linked didn't contain ports, but versions specifically built for mobile devices. Which means those that are compatible have the necessary graphical processing capability.

Well thank fuck for that, because I was worried we were talking about The Twist...:rolleyes:
I'm getting a lot of mixed messages from you and I don't know how to respondo_O

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
guys any other ntr scene beside the one in the park with the black guy ?
Here you go
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-twist-v0-48-final-cracked-kst.1282/post-4170024
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-twist-v0-48-final-cracked-kst.1282/post-3130749
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-twist-v0-48-final-cracked-kst.1282/post-3060950

You should also check the walkthrough all you need is there, I recommend the skip version, as all you need to do is search for anything labelled skip.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
I'm getting a lot of mixed messages from you and I don't know how to respondo_O
Here's the easy version - Running through emulation is possible but stupid and pointless. Just because it runs doesn't mean it'll be playable. Which is different from your stance of "can't be done", whilst reinforcing the general idea that it wouldn't be a good idea to try.

john1230

Oct 6, 2020
Here's the easy version - Running through emulation is possible but stupid and pointless. Just because it runs doesn't mean it'll be playable. Which is different from your stance of "can't be done", whilst reinforcing the general idea that it wouldn't be a good idea to try.
OK, I know how to respond now.

I'm not aware of "reinforcing" anything here. I am saying the ARM processor does not have the muscle power to emulate the required environment for it to run the game on. People can try whatever they want, why would I care?.

Emulators don't require hardware emulation from the processor though. They do the emulation, not the processor.
Try taking out your processor and run the emulator. See how far you get with that.

OK, who am I to say otherwise.

Version made for the platform is the port so of course it's going to work, they are not running the PC/console versions on Android like alexo2341 wanted to do!

This is getting stupid, if you want to help alexo2341 run the game on Android, go for it. I'm out.

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes