Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Is there any news on KsT making a scenes gallery in this game?
He has included a "diary" on Jason's PC, which works like a scene gallery
Which was added in the 0.48 update
unfortuntely for now it will only include, AFAIK, new scenes since 0.48 and it is unknown if or when he might include the old scenes.

For now, the best thing to do is be at certain locations at certain times to be able to repeat the scenes you want.

Last edited:
Reactions: zaxrider29

D@redevil

Jan 1, 2018
Hey, in early versions there was a problem/bug, that if you do not follow walkthrough steps order , then game progress would be blocked at certain moment. I.e to be sure that the game will not lock you need to clearly follow the walkthrough.
Is this problem still relevant?

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Hey, in early versions there was a problem/bug, that if you do not follow walkthrough steps order , then game progress would be blocked at certain moment. I.e to be sure that the game will not lock you need to clearly follow the walkthrough.
Is this problem still relevant?
Sorry to say
That's a definite Yes
If you go too far in the game, increase certain characters points too much, you can certainly block off certain triggers that will prevent you from progressing in the game.

For example there is one progression where if you give Rebeeca a certain item before it's time, you will not be able to progress unless you edit a specific variable.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: D@redevil
Dec 15, 2019

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
What are the minimum requirements to run the game on PC?
There's no Official minimum Specs
But this is what I previously ran it on before upgrading
64Bit Windows
Intel 7700K
8GB Ram
GTX 980
Non-NVME SSD

Can you list your PC specs
Windows ver. 32 or 64bit
CPU?
How much Ram?
What GPU you have?
HDD or SDD?

Last edited:

john1230

Oct 6, 2020
What are the minimum requirements to run the game on PC?
I run it on:

3rd Gen i5-3210M, 16GB RAM, GeForce GT 650M with 2GB of video RAM, 128GB SSD Laptop and it works just fine.

What you need is a computer that has a graphics card from Nvidia or AMD (Don't recommend AMD as they have very poor driver support) and not "Intel HD" whatever graphics only.

MercuriusORG

Jul 12, 2017
That's curious. All my years of owning various PCs and so far I never had major issues with AMD cards. And they DO release regular driver updates.

john1230

Oct 6, 2020
That's curious. All my years of owning various PCs and so far I never had major issues with AMD cards. And they DO release regular driver updates.
I have a laptop with a 4th Gen i7 and a AMD FirePro M6100 graphics card. The only driver that installs correctly is a version from mid 2018! and that driver crashes randomly. More recent drivers have a yellow mark in the device manager so the AMD card isn't in use when I use it to play games on. I have to disable the Intel HD graphics in the BIOS to get the AMD card working and the newest (early 2021) driver still crashes. It's good that you have a positive experience with AMD cards, but in my case I've summitted crash reports when the game crashes and they have still to make any improvements. Plus it's been nearly 4 years and the driver is still not installing correctly with the Intel's integrated graphics enabled, so that tells me that they don't test the drivers and that they don't give a damn about their products after it's been sold.

This is my experience with AMD and unless the really step up their support, I can't recommend them to people.

MercuriusORG

Jul 12, 2017
That is not good, sorry. :(
Is it possible that you have a dodgy graphics card? Have you tried complaining to the shop you got it from, or they just washing their hands from responsibility?
I had an older AMD once that the at the time current driver didn't like, so in the end, once that old card fizzled out, I bought a similar speced newer AMD card which I'm using now. Could be that your card is too much behing the times now, like my older one was? Ps.: I've no idea about laptop graphic cards as the only one I have is a super old Hitachi that is mosly just a paperweight, I just don't see the point of laptops for gaming.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
I have a laptop with a 4th Gen i7 and a AMD FirePro M6100 graphics card. The only driver that installs correctly is a version from mid 2018! and that driver crashes randomly. More recent drivers have a yellow mark in the device manager so the AMD card isn't in use when I use it to play games on. I have to disable the Intel HD graphics in the BIOS to get the AMD card working and the newest (early 2021) driver still crashes. It's good that you have a positive experience with AMD cards, but in my case I've summitted crash reports when the game crashes and they have still to make any improvements. Plus it's been nearly 4 years and the driver is still not installing correctly with the Intel's integrated graphics enabled, so that tells me that they don't test the drivers and that they don't give a damn about their products after it's been sold.

This is my experience with AMD and unless the really step up their support, I can't recommend them to people.
Here are the specs for the AMD FirePro M6100

Launched on October 16th, 2013.

GRAPHICS PROCESSOR - Saturn
CORES - 768
TMUS - 48
ROPS - 16
MEMORY SIZE - 2 GB
MEMORY TYPEG - DDR5
BUS WIDTH - 128 bit

john1230

Oct 6, 2020
That is not good, sorry. :(
Is it possible that you have a dodgy graphics card? Have you tried complaining to the shop you got it from, or they just washing their hands from responsibility?
I had an older AMD once that the at the time current driver didn't like, so in the end, once that old card fizzled out, I bought a similar speced newer AMD card which I'm using now. Could be that your card is too much behing the times now, like my older one was? Ps.: I've no idea about laptop graphic cards as the only one I have is a super old Hitachi that is mosly just a paperweight, I just don't see the point of laptops for gaming.
The original AMD M6100 graphics card that came with the laptop was dodgy, the screen would blank out and reload when I tried to play a game with it. So I bought this replacement. It works for about 3-4 hours before the game would crash out. Normal browsing and video watching with the card is not a problem and works flawlessly, so I have ruled out hardware being the problem.

I use a laptop to play games on because it's more convenient for me as I'm not tied to the desk so I can take my gaming anywhere. I'm a light gamer so this works for me.

Here are the specs for the AMD FirePro M6100

Launched on October 16th, 2013.

GRAPHICS PROCESSOR - Saturn
CORES - 768
TMUS - 48
ROPS - 16
MEMORY SIZE - 2 GB
MEMORY TYPEG - DDR5
BUS WIDTH - 128 bit
It's a old card but it works just fine for the game. The Last Hope is playable even with the remade flight deck.

Last edited:
Reactions: MercuriusORG

yisus555

Mar 26, 2020
There's no Official minimum Specs
But this is what I previously ran it on before upgrading
64Bit Windows
Intel 7700K
8GB Ram
GTX 980
Non-NVME SSD

Can you list your PC specs
Windows ver. 32 or 64bit
CPU?
How much Ram?
What GPU you have?
HDD or SDD?
I will be soon to acquire a more powerful cpu than I currently have, its characteristics are

AMD Athlon ddr4 ryzen series

AMD ddr4 am4 motherboard

RAM memory ddr4 8GB 3200mhz

AMD Athlon ddr4 series ryzen 3000g processor

320gb hard drive

Integrated Radeon Vega graphics

Would this be enough to play it?

yisus555

Mar 26, 2020
I run it on:

3rd Gen i5-3210M, 16GB RAM, GeForce GT 650M with 2GB of video RAM, 128GB SSD Laptop and it works just fine.

What you need is a computer that has a graphics card from Nvidia or AMD (Don't recommend AMD as they have very poor driver support) and not "Intel HD" whatever graphics only.
I will be soon to acquire a more powerful cpu than I currently have, its characteristics are

AMD Athlon ddr4 ryzen series

AMD ddr4 am4 motherboard

RAM memory ddr4 8GB 3200mhz

AMD Athlon ddr4 series ryzen 3000g processor

320gb hard drive

Integrated Radeon Vega graphics

Would this be enough to play it?

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes