Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
I will be soon to acquire a more powerful cpu than I currently have, its characteristics are

AMD Athlon ddr4 ryzen series

AMD ddr4 am4 motherboard

RAM memory ddr4 8GB 3200mhz

AMD Athlon ddr4 series ryzen 3000g processor

320gb hard drive

Integrated Radeon Vega graphics

Would this be enough to play it?h
From my understanding, Vega is an entry level integrated apu
It might be pushing it, but you might be able to run it on the lowest/normal graphics settings
especially if your hdd is mechanical and not an ssd

Last edited:

yisus555

Mar 26, 2020
Since my understanding, Vega is an entry level integrated apu
It might be pushing it, but you might be able to run it on the lowest/normal graphics settings
especially if your hdd is mechanical and not an ssd
I have no problem with lowering the resolution, if it is a mechanical disk, but I plan to add an ssd

john1230

Oct 6, 2020
I will be soon to acquire a more powerful cpu than I currently have, its characteristics are

AMD Athlon ddr4 ryzen series

AMD ddr4 am4 motherboard

RAM memory ddr4 8GB 3200mhz

AMD Athlon ddr4 series ryzen 3000g processor

320gb hard drive

Integrated Radeon Vega graphics

Would this be enough to play it?
If it was me, I would not bother with a new CPU as that would not make a big difference with running the game on, I would buy a cheap GTX680,GTX780,GTX880,GTX980,GTX1080.

The GTX6xx series is old but it will be cheap and is capable of running the game with high (not ultra) graphics. Check the price of each series (the higher the series the better it is) and pick the one that is in your price range.

If you run your operating system on one HDD and install the game on a second HDD then a mechanical HDD will work fine as the operating system will not be using the second HDD for it's activities. But make sure it's a 7200rpm drive and not the 5400rpm one.

I would not play this game on the lowest setting using the integrated graphics of the CPU, it is just a horrible experience. You can download and try out the game on your current hardware and see if the low graphics is playable for you, as upgrading your CPU will make very little difference.

I said in my earlier reply that I don't recommend AMD graphics cards, but that is your choice not mine. You have the information so you need to make up your own mind on what brand you want to go with.

pecho

Jan 13, 2022
Why can't i show Rebecca the video, everytime i went to classroom there was only tutoring scene until her score was 55 now it just says shes busy.

zaxrider29

Jun 9, 2018
Why can't i show Rebecca the video, everytime i went to classroom there was only tutoring scene until her score was 55 now it just says shes busy.
The homework scene/path was a later update, so you have to do this path later on once you get her score above 100/150 or so, through the blackmail path i.e showing her the video of her with the other student. So if you go with the homework path earlier than the blackmail path(showing her the video + getting a BJ from her as a blackmail)then this path is skipped and you get her relation up from further steps as mentioned in the walkthrough[https://attachments.f95zone.to/2022/03/1702728_The_Twist_Walkthrough_0.48.txt].

Reactions: pecho

pecho

Jan 13, 2022
The homework scene/path was a later update, so you have to do this path later on once you get her score above 100/150 or so, through the blackmail path i.e showing her the video of her with the other student. So if you go with the homework path earlier than the blackmail path(showing her the video + getting a BJ from her as a blackmail)then this path is skipped and you get her relation up from further steps as mentioned in the walkthrough[https://attachments.f95zone.to/2022/03/1702728_The_Twist_Walkthrough_0.48.txt].
So if i want the whole path i need to restart the game, do the blackmail path first and then homework path later on?

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
So if i want the whole path i need to restart the game, do the blackmail path first and then homework path later on?
AFAICR the only difference is the early dialogue, it will be the same scenes
It just depends how you want to approach the relationship with Rebecca

Last edited:
Reactions: zaxrider29

zaxrider29

Jun 9, 2018
AFAICR the only difference is the early dialogue, it will be the same scenes
It just depends how you want to approach the relationship with Rebecca
Yeah not much missing from the blackmail path, just one solo repeatable blackmailing BJ scene with Rebecca wont be accessible with the homework path.

There is a way to reset a path with the Cheat Plugin & have to look up the variable's for the Rebecca quest reset. BUT its not safe if one isnt sure what variable change with the cheat plugin will do before hand and thus COULD 100% Screw up your save game.

Up to you on how u want to go about this issue, either do a new game, or forget about out the blackmail path, which isn't a too of a big deal, or use The 100% RISKY Cheat Plugin at your own discretion and learn what all the 100's of Float variable's can do to alter the In-Game Stats and progression and Cheat Inventory abilities according to ur gameplay needs but have to Learn on ur own thru experimentation on what change brings about the In-Game changes concerning the any one of the many Quest Progression!

Vrap

Aug 8, 2018
How do I get fake pills to get Janice pregnant, I'm playing on a completed game I got from here...

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
How do I get fake pills to get Janice pregnant, I'm playing on a completed game I got from here...
If you're using a complete save
There's already in your inventory

Just go to Janice's bedroom click on the sidetable farthest from the door and swap the pills.
the make Janice's bed the default bed and accept Julia to sleep with you, and wake them up

Screenshot 2022-03-23 180810.png

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
There isn't, I'm playing version 0.47
it should be there if you're using my 0.47 saves

EDIT: I tested my 0.47 save and I 100% tell you the placebo pills are there, you just have to scroll down a bit to find them.

EDIT2: I also highly recommend you download 0.48 as that will have necessary bug fixes

Last edited:

Vrap

Aug 8, 2018

EDIT: I tested my 0.47 save and I 100% tell you the placebo pills are there, you just have to scroll down a bit to find them.

EDIT2: I also highly recommend you download 0.48 as that will have necessary bug fixes

I think getting Janice pregnant is one time thing only,I did it with a 0.35 saved file,thanks for your help.

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes