seabreeze

Apr 20, 2018
0.49 When Update ? ktst told patreon member first day of April . 6k+ drop to 5k . kst you alright ? if you tell your patreon member reason about why you delay no one leave from patreon

• Angry
Reactions: MercuriusORG

death48

Mar 29, 2019
0.49 When Update ? ktst told patreon member first day of April . 6k+ drop to 5k . kst you alright ? if you tell your patreon member reason about why you delay no one leave from patreon
the funny part of this is that they earn more than 5000 dolars monthly for a poor update for the twist and the seaside too there is not sex scenes yet besides the dream with janice... and thats it .. they are progresing in a tourtle phase lol.

iamzeryth

Mar 14, 2022
Is it just me or is the placement for some of the sex scenes very awkward? For example, the pool party orgy, there are quite a few scenes that are hard to see cuz the camera isn't centered properly.

I remember busting quite a few nuts to this way back, it has a great amount of content now but man is it a pain to get through everything.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Is it just me or is the placement for some of the sex scenes very awkward? For example, the pool party orgy, there are quite a few scenes that are hard to see cuz the camera isn't centered properly.

I remember busting quite a few nuts to this way back, it has a great amount of content now but man is it a pain to get through everything.
Try using the mouse and Keyboard to move the camera around
Mouse - Hold the right button, Scroll Wheel to Zoom in and out
Keyboard - W = Forward, S = Backward, A = Left, D = Right, Q = Up, E = Down

iamzeryth

Mar 14, 2022
Try using the mouse and Keyboard to move the camera around
Mouse - Hold the right button, Scroll Wheel to Zoom in and out
Keyboard - W = Forward, S = Backward, A = Left, D = Right, Q = Up, E = Down
Ahhhhh I only knew about moving the camera with the mouse, not wasd. Thank you!

skpd1221

Jul 7, 2019
i get to the part where Michelle goes to the studio after watching kira and steve and when i get to go i get stuck on this screen
does anyone know how to fix this?

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes