john1230

Oct 6, 2020
is there a TORRENT link anywhere ?
Is there any particular reason to use torrent? The MEGA link is very fast and even if you can't use MEGA the other host will download within 3 hours for me. So I don't understand a need for a torrent.

Has anyone here successfully managed to mod this game in any way? I see there's an incest mod, so I'm hoping yes.
In the past I've had some minor success opening unity game's .dll files with dnSpy, but there's something strange on how the dude making the twist is packaging his files. The "levelXY" files with no type extension are CLEARLY the game files. With a hex editor I can pick up a BUNCH of recognisable words, names, places and events. But I can't manage to get something that is actually usable.

Any hints?
There is a cheat mod The Twist - CheatMenuPlugin [v1.0.6] [dsconstructor] if that's what you're asking about. If it's a walkthrough mod, then no there isn't one.

Last edited:

melodias1983

Jun 4, 2020
Actualmente tengo a Jason con un nivel de energía de 75. No puedo por mi vida aumentar su energía para pasar este nivel. Sé que puedes porque lo he hecho antes. ¿Alguien tiene una lista de todas las formas de aumentar los niveles de energía de Jason?
[/CITA] ¿CÓMO SUBIR DE NIVEL?

강인경

Jul 5, 2021
can someone tell me how to get the janice panties? it's always not appear lol. i'm getting tired with this rng -_-

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
can someone tell me how to get the janice panties? it's always not appear lol. i'm getting tired with this rng -_-
They Will appear randomly. Just check once a day
You need to have made a certain amount of progress before they will appear.
They don't appear randomly, plus they appear right at the beginning of the game

They appear after Janice has reached 35 points and you do one scene in that order

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

All you have to do is use the mouse by holding down the right-mouse-button to look around and up and down

SuperMaxo

Nov 3, 2017
They don't appear randomly, plus they appear right at the beginning of the game

They appear after Janice has reached 35 points and you do one scene in that order
Yes, at the beginning of the game; you need to have done step 3 of the walkthrough before, but it is NOT necessary to have reached 35 points with Janice, as shown on the screenshot here (taken just after sniffing them to reach 25 Max Energy)

Last edited:

Rimon1

May 22, 2020
how can i raise score with Emma, i waited till thursday and clean her backyard many time but she still seem dont wanna talk with me

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
how can i raise score with Emma, i waited till thursday and clean her backyard many time but she still seem dont wanna talk with me
You need to progress with Kelly, at the pharmacy, first
All you can do before then is earn money

Reactions: Rimon1

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
thanks, how about billy's mom?
For Rachel
If I remember correctly, her quest begins in the park

To know more
I would recommend downloading the walkthrough
you‘ll find it by following the link in my signature