Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Hello, please help, this part is not active?
826. Go outside the school. Kira approaches Jason and asks him for help with her homework. Jason says that he is not going to do it for her.
Kira tells him that she is so bad at math. Now Jason agrees to help Kira. They go to Jason's room and he helps Kira with her homework.
Then Kira tells Jason that she hopes they could do homework together sometime again. Jason agrees as Kira leaves Jason's room.
It might be quicker for you to grab my "Completes 0.40" save from my signature and start again from step 806

BySorax231

Sep 9, 2017
Does anyone know why on step 249. when I enter Julia room my screen is just black ( the game has not crashed at all because I'm able to click, however the screen is black).

SuperMaxo

Nov 3, 2017
This is a real scene? because How I remember I never see this scene before, or this is a fan scene?
When Jason meets Rebecca for the first time, if he follows the black dude inside the school at 4PM, he'll figure out that Rebecca is having an affair, and then he'll film her and blackmail her. This is the scene that he sees when filming her.

If it is so offensive to a player to see a woman with any male but Jason, it is possible to pursue Rebecca without blackmailing her, and indeed without ever seeing this scene (you have to keep doing your homework, and attend class regularly), but I don't know how far exactly it's possible to go, and I'm fairly certain that multiple scenes of the walkthrough become unavailable as a result

GreedMax

Jun 3, 2017
When Jason meets Rebecca for the first time, if he follows the black dude inside the school at 4PM, he'll figure out that Rebecca is having an affair, and then he'll film her and blackmail her. This is the scene that he sees when filming her.

If it is so offensive to a player to see a woman with any male but Jason, it is possible to pursue Rebecca without blackmailing her, and indeed without ever seeing this scene (you have to keep doing your homework, and attend class regularly), but I don't know how far exactly it's possible to go, and I'm fairly certain that multiple scenes of the walkthrough become unavailable as a result
Thank so much man, I appreciated your answer ^^

oy vey nazmir

Feb 14, 2020
W.I.P. The Twist
The current status of The Twist 0.49:
The additional artwork: ~60%.
Posing and animations: ~40%.
Dialogs: ~50%
Scripting-Setting up scenes: ~30%

latest update plan from their paetreon :)
Tag screenshot from that post, please, and copy to here.

john1230

Oct 6, 2020
Tag screenshot from that post, please, and copy to here.
Why would someone go out of their way to do that for you when you've not even bothered to take 2 seconds to click on that like button or even to thank him for the update he already posted?:FacePalm:

amBest

Jul 18, 2017
Has anyone here successfully managed to mod this game in any way? I see there's an incest mod, so I'm hoping yes.
In the past I've had some minor success opening unity game's .dll files with dnSpy, but there's something strange on how the dude making the twist is packaging his files. The "levelXY" files with no type extension are CLEARLY the game files. With a hex editor I can pick up a BUNCH of recognisable words, names, places and events. But I can't manage to get something that is actually usable.

Any hints?

splingmer

Jul 21, 2017
Has anyone here successfully managed to mod this game in any way? I see there's an incest mod, so I'm hoping yes.
In the past I've had some minor success opening unity game's .dll files with dnSpy, but there's something strange on how the dude making the twist is packaging his files. The "levelXY" files with no type extension are CLEARLY the game files. With a hex editor I can pick up a BUNCH of recognisable words, names, places and events. But I can't manage to get something that is actually usable.

Any hints?
I tried going through it once, but I didn't really get anywhere. Either the creator designed it on purpose to be confusing, or he's a very amateur programmer who threw it together without really understanding what he was supposed to do. (I suspect it's the second one, if you look at how fragile it is, how the quests usually break if you don't follow the walkthrough perfectly.)

Feb 9, 2018
385. Go to Julia's room when she is in there on her bed checking her phone. Click on "Talk about Mom and Danielle". Julia suggests to give Janice a nice little present.

I can't find out why Julia won't talk about Mom and Danielle?
Little help please

zaxrider29

Jun 9, 2018
385. Go to Julia's room when she is in there on her bed checking her phone. Click on "Talk about Mom and Danielle". Julia suggests to give Janice a nice little present.

I can't find out why Julia won't talk about Mom and Danielle?
Little help please
If you were able to the previous steps of 381 to 384, then 385 should be workable. Make sure that the relationship points of Janice=460 & Danielle=150

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes