Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
I'm playing version 0.48 but in the walkthrough it's only at the version 0.16 at step 251.
Thanks
I tested my own "Completes 0.15" did the steps and it could be that somehow 10 points were not added somewhere, or missed something that added 10 points
Addrianna should be at 75 not 65

Two things you can try
-Go to hallway, press C+H togther on you keyboard andincrease Addriana by only 10 points and try texting her again.
if that doesn't work
head to the links in my signature, grab the completes 0.15 save and start again from step 245

Reactions: zaxrider29
Feb 9, 2018
Can you confirm
What version of the game you are playing with?
What step you are stuck on?
Did you check my signature?
Also, how do I put the completed version into the game and play it?
I downloaded it and extracted the files but don't know what to do so that I can play it from there.
Thank you

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Also, how do I put the completed version into the game and play it?
I downloaded it and extracted the files but don't know what to do so that I can play it from there.
Thank you
All the instructions on how to install the save are there. depend if you're on a Mac or PC
it's in the same location the links in my signature point to.

Reactions: zaxrider29
Feb 9, 2018
All the instructions on how to install the save are there. depend if you're on a Mac or PC
it's in the same location the links in my signature point to.
The only files I could get from the download were:
playerInfo.dat
playerInfo2.dat
playerInfo3.dat
playerInfo4.dat
I don't have a clue where to put them. Thanks
Also, sorry for my ignorance on this. Not very smart when it comes to this stuff

Feb 9, 2018
I love this game and I'm not even close to halfway through it.
But I believe I've tried all that I can understand with the links.
I'm playing on PC.
Can you just send me the download Completed 0.15? So I can continue from there.
I thought I did it right but I can't find out why the saves have all been deleted.
And yes, I did read the link and still have no clue.
I can't restart after all the time I put into it, and would hate to abandon it so early into the game.
If you can help, it would be very much appreciated, if not then I think I'm done with this game.

Last edited:

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
I love this game and I'm not even close to halfway through it.
But I believe I've tried all that I can understand with the links.
I'm playing on PC.
Can you just send me the download Completed 0.15? So I can continue from there.
I thought I did it right but I can't find out why the saves have all been deleted.
And yes, I did read the link and still have no clue.
I can't restart after all the time I put into it, and would hate to abandon it so early into the game.
If you can help, it would be very much appreciated, if not then I think I'm done with this game.
here are the saves for the completed 0.15
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2020/09/846366_Completes_0.15.zip

just extract the zip file and place the 4 files contained into the save folder I pointed you to In the previous link I sent you.

Last edited:

ixcez

Nov 26, 2018
I gotta say with how much the MC seems to be possessive of the girls there are a lot of content of him sharing them with Billy, heck Billy can even get Janice pregnant!

psychotester

Jan 29, 2018
Im having problems with download its says on 99% Your in-browser storage is full for MEGA i dont have nothing in storage in my browser. What can I do anybody having same problems??

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Im having problems with download its says on 99% Your in-browser storage is full for MEGA i dont have nothing in storage in my browser. What can I do anybody having same problems??
I recommend trying one of these

Megasync -
Jdownloader -
MegaDownloader -

I've used all 3 and not had any issues using them

hosseinsadr

Aug 2, 2020
Hello, please help, this part is not active?
826. Go outside the school. Kira approaches Jason and asks him for help with her homework. Jason says that he is not going to do it for her.
Kira tells him that she is so bad at math. Now Jason agrees to help Kira. They go to Jason's room and he helps Kira with her homework.
Then Kira tells Jason that she hopes they could do homework together sometime again. Jason agrees as Kira leaves Jason's room.

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes