SuperMaxo

Nov 3, 2017
Another (funny and probably unintended) way to hide in Julia’s room early on in the game is to visit her when she is in her room (which you can do as soon as she has 50 points) and click on the « spend time« option at the top instead of chatting with her

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Reactions: FetusStomper

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Wait there is pegging and water sports in this?? When did that happen
Been a while since I played this and I wonder if it is new or something I have repressed, please tell me the dad gets pegged and pissed on, to make the cucking complete.
Watersports started from 0.03/4 - step 51
Pegging started from 0.32 - Step 618

And No, none of this happens to the dad, he gets dropped from 0.40, even if you allow him to stay, all of this is for Jason
You can find out more if you use the Skip walkthrough

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Watersports started from 0.03/4 - step 51
Pegging started from 0.32 - Step 618

And No, none of this happens to the dad, he gets dropped from 0.40, even if you allow him to stay, all of this is for Jason
You can find out more if you use the Skip walkthrough
I really don't use walkthroughs if I can help it (I try hard to avoid any kind of spoiler), When I play I want to discover it for myself.
I definitely remember the dads exit so I guess I must have seen those scenes.
If my memory has faded enough for me to forget pegging and watersports, it is a sign it's time for me to play this again

Has a lot of content been added since then? I think my last playthrough ended just after the decision to kick him out or let him sleep on the couch, it was a real noodle scratcher for me, on one hand I'd like to see him try sleep creeping on sis, or maybe invite him to some tag team/spitroast action, but if he was nothing but a cockblock I wanted him out.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
I really don't use walkthroughs if I can help it (I try hard to avoid any kind of spoiler), When I play I want to discover it for myself.
I definitely remember the dads exit so I guess I must have seen those scenes.
If my memory has faded enough for me to forget pegging and watersports, it is a sign it's time for me to play this again

Has a lot of content been added since then? I think my last playthrough ended just after the decision to kick him out or let him sleep on the couch, it was a real noodle scratcher for me, on one hand I'd like to see him try sleep creeping on sis, or maybe invite him to some tag team/spitroast action, but if he was nothing but a cockblock I wanted him out.
Yes, A LOT of stuff has been added since then, HOURS of stuff, and other than what you mentioned and the part with Janice when he's out cold, there's nothing else that the dad does, he gets forgotten forever.

And while I can appreciate you not playing it with a walkthrough, I, would honestly not recommend it. believe me, the game is so unintuitive that you can get lost for hours trying to figure out what to do next.

Reactions: Stil996
Feb 9, 2018
I can't seem to continue the Adrianna quest.
I can't get the text request to "have sex with someone".
Is there a reason, or am I completely fucked with this?

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
I can't seem to continue the Adrianna quest.
I can't get the text request to "have sex with someone".
Is there a reason, or am I completely fucked with this?
Most likely you missed something
also have you progressed with Kira, she's part of progressing with Adrianna.

and, just to cover all the bases, did you use cheat at any time, specially maxing out everyone's points.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Yes, A LOT of stuff has been added since then, HOURS of stuff, and other than what you mentioned and the part with Janice when he's out cold, there's nothing else that the dad does, he gets forgotten forever.

And while I can appreciate you not playing it with a walkthrough, I, would honestly not recommend it. believe me, the game is so unintuitive that you can get lost for hours trying to figure out what to do next.
Thanks
Thats really disappointing news about dad, is the decision to kick him out a one time deal? ie. are you stuck with him permanently if you let him stay, or can you kick him whenever you feel like it. I'm still living in hope that we might get some wingman action in a future update , Billy seems like a lost cause to me and I don't like/trust Kevin.
(and I really wanted to see him try something with sis, that little glimpse into his mind was a real hook for me)

Feb 9, 2018
Most likely you missed something
also have you progressed with Kira, she's part of progressing with Adrianna.

and, just to cover all the bases, did you use cheat at any time, specially maxing out everyone's points.
Kira isn't part of the walkthrough at that point of the game.
This is still 0.16 version of the game.
I only have 65 with Adrianna so far, but can't get the damn text.
Also, no I haven't maxed out anyone's points.

...Or is there a 0.16 or even a 0.15 save out there somewhere?
Thanks

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Thanks
Thats really disappointing news about dad, is the decision to kick him out a one time deal? ie. are you stuck with him permanently if you let him stay, or can you kick him whenever you feel like it. I'm still living in hope that we might get some wingman action in a future update , Billy seems like a lost cause to me and I don't like/trust Kevin.
(and I really wanted to see him try something with sis, that little glimpse into his mind was a real hook for me)
Yes it's a one time deal for the dad, but it isn't worth him staying, the only thing he does, if he stays, is prevent you from using the living room at night when he's around and if you have sex with Janice when she's pregnant.

and for Kevin other that what happens at the studio with Julia, he doesn;t do anything

Billy's the only one that has any content, he gets new content every few updates

Last edited:

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Kira isn't part of the walkthrough at that point of the game.
This is still 0.16 version of the game.
I only have 65 with Adrianna so far, but can't get the damn text.
Also, no I haven't maxed out anyone's points.

...Or is there a 0.16 or even a 0.15 save out there somewhere?
Thanks
Can you confirm
What version of the game you are playing with?
What step you are stuck on?
Did you check my signature?

Reactions: zaxrider29

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Thanks
Sorry, meant to say
"but it isn't worth the dad staying"

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes