PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
yes this seems to work thanks for your help
FYI, you don't need the crack for the Mac version, that's only for PC, but you might need to fix the execute permissions and/or get the game out of quarantine.

IamUstupid

Sep 28, 2021
OK guys i need few things. I stopped playing this game after i learned that only Patreins can save in this game, now i heard that it has been changed and everyone can save. Need confirmation of that.
Second ineed a guide for this game to the current version, if possible. lot of experts here have completed it so would appericiate some support.

3rd, need confirmation on whether or not this game is complete or will continue.

IamUstupid

Sep 28, 2021
Also
OK guys i need few things. I stopped playing this game after i learned that only Patreins can save in this game, now i heard that it has been changed and everyone can save. Need confirmation of that.
Second ineed a guide for this game to the current version, if possible. lot of experts here have completed it so would appericiate some support.

3rd, need confirmation on whether or not this game is complete or will continue.
Also plz tell me how this crack thing works for this game. I know what a crack file is but how does it work on Unity Engine. Never did that before.

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
Which sex scenes with julia counts toward the 10 times so that she let me sleep in her bed?
I had the same issue with janice because the night visits did not count.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
This works GREAT!! I wish that someone would come up with a cheat like this for Glamour too.
Glamour doesn't need it... The version for that available here is the Offline version.
There's been the two versions of that game for a long, long time now.

BDI

May 23, 2017
Glamour doesn't need it... The version for that available here is the Offline version.
There's been the two versions of that game for a long, long time now.
I know that but, finding that Glamour save folder is a royal pain in the ass!!

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
I know that but, finding that Glamour save folder is a royal pain in the ass!!
That has literally nothing to do with a crack that allows you to save the game at all.

Also, try using the search function the next time you're in that thread. There's been some idiot told more than a few times where saves go (including step-by-step)

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Which sex scenes with julia counts toward the 10 times so that she let me sleep in her bed?
I had the same issue with janice because the night visits did not count.
I think, I'm not sure, like Janice, only the night visits don't count

Paradox101

May 12, 2018
Anyone able to offer some advice or assistance? Trying to launch this new version I downloaded (48). This happened on the last version i tried too (46). So I think this is just a mac thing I guess. My old version (44) still opens fine as always.

But the new versions will just bounce in the dock for a bit and then stop and nothing opens. When I right click on it in the dock after it stops bouncing, it says Application Not Responding. Anyone ever encounter something like this before?

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Anyone able to offer some advice or assistance? Trying to launch this new version I downloaded (48). This happened on the last version i tried too (46). So I think this is just a mac thing I guess. My old version (44) still opens fine as always.

But the new versions will just bounce in the dock for a bit and then stop and nothing opens. When I right click on it in the dock after it stops bouncing, it says Application Not Responding. Anyone ever encounter something like this before?
Try redownloading it
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-twist-v0-48-final-cracked-kst.1282/post-7587971
If still, try this
https://f95zone.to/threads/permission-fixer-for-mac-and-linux.24233/

SuperMaxo

Nov 3, 2017

The app is large. Let it bounce without clicking any more on it, for as long as it takes. When it stops, be patient: at some point you should have a note that your system is blocking the app because it's not from an Apple-sanctioned provider; when you do get this message, then you can go to your system preferences, under the Safety and Confidentiality option, and allow the opening of the app.

... And then wait again

[If, instead of a message saying the app isn't considered from a safe source, you get a simple «Cannot open» message -- which usually comes way quicker -- then that means you need to fix the executable permissions. Search up this page for a fix]

Reactions: Paradox101
3.40 star(s) 160 Votes