C10ud

Sep 2, 2018
Can't get this step, any help?
931. Go to Michelle's house at 20:00 and Sneak into the backyard. *Note! Make sure you have Spycam in the inventory if the spycam isn't placed in Kira's room already*

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Can't get this step, any help?
931. Go to Michelle's house at 20:00 and Sneak into the backyard. *Note! Make sure you have Spycam in the inventory if the spycam isn't placed in Kira's room already*
How do you mean?
and check if you have the camera in your inventory

if it's not there
Check the following places
The Shower, Painting in Janice's bedroom and The TV in Emma's house

Last edited:

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
yes, there is no more message from her
Have you visited Michelle at night before, or is this the first time
If you've done it before, you'll have to wait a few days for Michelle to text you again, just be sure to be Jason's room to get it

Last edited:
Reactions: zaxrider29
Jun 15, 2018
I like this guy's attitude he keeps aswering question after question without getting sick about same questions. I definitely need to learn him something :)
Bruh ive seen him answer the same question "where is crack/ cant save game/ help this / help that" for like a 1000 posts. I get mad when I have to repeat myself twice

paul11

Jun 13, 2017
i Have played this on pc. But I am new to mac. I have downloaded version 46 (since it’s the latest version for mac) extracted and copied the crack to the desired folder but the game still won’t run. The error comes as ksttwist0046MAC cannot be opened. Is there anything I am missing? Can anyone help ? thanks

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
i Have played this on pc. But I am new to mac. I have downloaded version 46 (since it’s the latest version for mac) extracted and copied the crack to the desired folder but the game still won’t run. The error comes as ksttwist0046MAC cannot be opened. Is there anything I am missing? Can anyone help ? thanks
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The Twist 0.48 Final Crack
Mega

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes