arzino

Jan 2, 2019
Idk what happened but when i do this "
34. Make sure Kelly's score is 25 or higher. Go to the pharmacy shop at 14:00 and click on "Go in". Choose "Talk to her" or "Call her". Chat with Kelly and accept the offer to drink coffee. Finally, click on "Finish your coffee". Kelly's score increases by 5. Repeat this to increase Kelly's score up to 60."
When i accept the coffee, it starts with Janice (idk why she's there) and after that everyone in a basement (?). It jumped very ahead of the story, there's a fix for this?

Reactions: Im_Negan

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
0.49BETA1 MAJOR BUG

I have just confirmed a bug where whenever you visit Kelly's apartment, even if you start a new game, it will trigger the BDSM scene with Jason, Kelly and Janice.

Unfortunately right now there is no workaround, other than playing with 0.48FINAL and continuing with 0.49 when you reach the new content

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
I have the same bug. When I go to talk to Kelly and she invites me back for coffee I accept and then it goes to the Red Room scene that is in the latest patch with my mom. It only seems to happen when she goes on break if that helps any.
Thanks it does, I just confirmed and it happens with any saves used

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Idk what happened but when i do this "
34. Make sure Kelly's score is 25 or higher. Go to the pharmacy shop at 14:00 and click on "Go in". Choose "Talk to her" or "Call her". Chat with Kelly and accept the offer to drink coffee. Finally, click on "Finish your coffee". Kelly's score increases by 5. Repeat this to increase Kelly's score up to 60."
When i accept the coffee, it starts with Janice (idk why she's there) and after that everyone in a basement (?). It jumped very ahead of the story, there's a fix for this?
I just confirmed it, you didn't do anything wrong, it's a bug in 0.49BETA1 itself, we'll have to wait for Beta2 or Final for the fix

For the moment the only solution is to play with 0.48FINAL and then with 0.49 to get the new content

death48

Mar 29, 2019
final a decent update based in content .. because the previous ones were a lot shorter... only 2 scenes and thats it, i hope they still keep up it like this i hope they add more outfits on daily outfits

Dr. Jones

Dec 16, 2017
According to walkthrough step 947 requires step 941 finished which i repeated and something called ''danbay 22'' but still don't know what should i talk to Janice about to trigger new content since there are no new topic to talk about as far as i know.

For those of you confused by the term "DanBay22", it refers to the variable/registry key which can be seen with Deconstrutors cheat mod. "DanBay" is a measurement of Jason's activity with Danielle on the beach ( lifegaurd tower ). It just means to get the new scene in v0.49, you must have a "DanBay" value of 22 or greater. DanBay.jpg

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
For those of you confused by the term "DanBay22", it refers to the variable/registry key which can be seen with Deconstrutors cheat mod. "DanBay" is a measurement of Jason's activity with Danielle on the beach ( lifegaurd tower ). It just means to get the new scene in v0.49, you must have a "DanBay" value of 22 or greater. View attachment 1747559
How did you increase yours to 35, the max I could get it to is 22

Chad_K

Nov 14, 2018
This game is in desperate need of a fully fleshed out in game walkthrough or some kind of system that tells you what to do next instead of having to read through pages and pages of text, there is no way one could ever play through this game without the walkthrough, a simple option in game that would tell you where to go and at what time etc to progress that characters story line is desperately needed.

Meliodasluffy

Jan 31, 2021
This game is in desperate need of a fully fleshed out in game walkthrough or some kind of system that tells you what to do next instead of having to read through pages and pages of text, there is no way one could ever play through this game without the walkthrough, a simple option in game that would tell you where to go and at what time etc to progress that characters story line is desperately needed.
Does the game got sound????

puckhack

Nov 29, 2019
This game could be great, but the Stick Boy MC is Pathetic (5 ft tall and looks like a 12 year old). It just dose not do it for me. The renders have a plastic look. I must say the graphics and animation are very well done. But the download limit is a put off.

Meliodasluffy

Jan 31, 2021
Is it worth the time to download and check it out again?
according to me if you never played this game .. close your eyes and download and if you played all everything until 0.48 then you better wait for final release this is beta so bugs and crashes and no sound yet so according to me comeback when sound come

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
there will be sound... may be next update the developer is working on it
He's been saying that for for ages, since the beginning, and so far nothing
If he was going to add sound he would have done so much much earlier.
and since he's now started with a new game, I wouldn't get my hopes up for sound for this one, or even for the new one.

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes